Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:48 pm

"Jude can sort of mess with people's brain functions.. But the effects are temporary, I promise." A boy said quickly.
Tomoyo nodded and bit her lip. 'Please be okay...'
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:56 pm

"they better b temporary or eslse ur not gonna want to kno wats gonna happen to him wen im thro with him." blake said in a menacing voice that made chills go down derek's entire body. "how long til she's awake and ready to rip his head off?" blake asked again but this time not as menacing. he looked bak down at erin's crumpled body in his arms. he stroked her hair then softly kissed her lips that gav no response bak, and hugged her closer to him burrying his face in hers. his forehead pressed against hers. 'please wake up erin. now, please? can u do that for me?' blake thought helplessly.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:59 pm

"Give or take 15 minutes..." The boy said.
Tomoyo looked at the sky, and then looked at a tree, drifting off into a distant memory.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:02 am

"giv or take? wat the hell am i supposed to do with that? fix it!" blake looked up with anger showing in his eyes and all his facial features.
"tomoyo, wat r u remembering?" derek whispered to her.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:07 am

"It averages out to 15 minutes." the boy growled.
Tomoyo smiled faintly and giggled. "A memory from when I was your age..."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:14 am

"fine. but dont get pissed off at me, i hav a rite to b as mad as i want! its ur fukd up, freaky friend ovr ther!" blake yelled, pointing at jude. "and why the hell did he do this to her anyways?"
"realy? o wait i already know that answer. for u wat was it like wen u wer my age?" derek asked tomoyo, jumping on her bak, wrapping his littl feet and arms around her.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:16 am

The boy shrugged. "He was angry that he was shown up..."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:25 am

"well its not her fault that she's a better fighter than him. she even told him that she doesnt wanna fight unless he touch derek again. so its his fault he got shown up by a girl." blake argued. he paused, "she never knows how to shut her big mouth wen she need's to." he said aloud, mainly to himself. he smiled to himself, then stroked her tear-streaked face and kissed her lips again and looked past the boy talking to him.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:55 am

Sora waked out of the trees, the bear skin in his arms. He saw Erin and dropped the skin. He went over to her and placed his right hand on her forehead, reaching into her mind with his to call her back.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:01 am

"sora wat r u doing? she doesnt hav a fever....she mite but i doubt it." blake said completely unaware of how he was acting. derek went and brought the skin ovr to wher sora blake and erin wer.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:06 am

"I'm calling to her," Sora said, going deeper into her mind. "I can't read minds like Derek, but I can talk to minds, Although someone can only answer if I let them into my mind. No one can keep me out, and sometimes I can use it to find out things, as I can 'see' surface thoughts when I'm doing this, and I don't like invading another's mind."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:09 am

Tomoyo tilted her head and watched what was going on.
Jude coughed up blood and woke up slowly. "The hell.."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:11 am

"oh...ok...then go ahead, ignore anything u think wud be embarressing bout me tho." blake said. 'wats going on? why cant i see anything...is this supposed to b hell? wat the hell is going on!' erin looked around as to wher she was in her mind but saw nothing but blackness, 'blake? derek? jessica? tomoyo? anyone? blake, wher r u?' erin said aloud franticaly.

"oh goody, look who's up." blake said with sarcasm staring at jude.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:17 am

Jude ignored blake and got back up. He looked around and stared at Erin and Sora. "Is she gonna be okay?" He asked anyone. "And why would you care?" Tomoyo growled. Jude ignored the comment and got closer to Erin.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games