Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:46 pm
"...........Okay.......Is there a reason why we're still in this place?"

As Nago refers to the mirror world that they were inside of.

((Don't know if we're still in the mirror or not))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:23 pm
(( They are... ))

"There is a reason...The owner of the mirror, Had to break the mirror, So we are still here." Melissa put her hands on her hips looking at Nago with her black eyes.
"Hello?!" A voice came from the shadow.
"Gush! Who more is there?!" Melissa said as she look at the shadow.
"Melissa!" The girl came out hugging Melissa.
"W-Wait!..." Melissa then look at the girl and said "Michelle!! Why are you here, I-I Mean HOW are you here?!" Melissa were full of questions.
"I followed you and that's it..." Michelle said and then continued. "I have a big news....I have an elegant transformation!" Michelle were excited.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:28 pm
"What's an elegant transformation and why do you guardians have such a thing in the first place?"

As Nago himself raise the question to Flara as he overheard.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:34 pm
Flara turned to Nago and says "Elegant transformation is an Transformation that is more powerful than any transformation, And it's rarely you can get it..." Flara then look back at Michelle and Melissa.
"H-How?! And When?!" Melissa shake Michelle as she look at her with worried and happy face at the same time.
"C-C-Chill out!!" Michelle said as she make her dress properly. "I can show it right now." Michelle said as she take a breathe and said "Elegant transformation! Lock on!" Michelle transformed.
User Image
"So! How do i look?!" Michelle said as she show her dress and look.

"Excellent Michelle!" Melissa then hugged Michelle.[/img]  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:55 am
"Oh.......I guess.......that's nice then.......I ummm.........need to rest for a minute.......so tired now...."

Nago could feel his exhaustion actually killing him as straggles off to his tent, he felt his inner thoughts hating him as he tries to enter his dream to see what was wrong, and saw that he possessed an urge to kill in a certain transformation that he now knew that he must never use.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:28 am
DraggGirl
When Melanie saw Lusa appear she fall...
"Melanie!" Diamond ran to her as she take her head... "What happened?" Diamond said looking at Melanie with really worried eyes.
"S-Some negative energy come through this girl..." Melanie pointed at Lusa as she look at Flara. "Dear...You have a big future..." Melanie said to Flara.
"Might be..." Flara said and sighed... She then look up at the sky... "There might be someone that i can love..." Flara said looking at stars.

lusa tilted her head in interest, confusion and curiosity "A... big future, me, why?" she hugged her knees "this guy wants kiriyuu real bad I dont know why, and i feel bad for leaving revi..where is kiriyuu?."
----
kiriyuu overheard what lusa had just said "that Ray...GAH... huh... how did lusa get in there? I am an idiot!" she held the mirror high and zapped herself inside "hi uhh sorry I broke the mirror I was against a wall there and if dimitri had broke it err nahh I wont say lusa is gonna cry..." she covered lusa's ears "you all would be dead heheh..." sweatdrop  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:26 am
Ray clenched his fists as the girl disappeared "that is one annoying elemental!" his hands now had lusa's genetic signature on them (a constant cycle through the rainbow in pastel colours) "maybe I could paralize her... or simply track her!" he continued out of the hell gate up towards spain tons of people looked at him "clear off you lot!" he continued the colours going super bright everytime he passed a mirror.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:33 am
Nago was burning inside of himself as he tried to keep calm and relax, however he wanted to see somebody in pain, and it was getting addicting to his nerves as he wanted to watch as he crushed a human's living skull to bits as his mental state was choking him.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:38 am
Ray finally launched at a mirror passing into kiriyuus world  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:14 pm
Bubble was silent as she took in everything. A partner transformation,two water elements...

Windy stood next to Bubble."Why are you so silent?"

"Well...its my sister...I can't think of a thing to say to her."Bubble said quietly.
[[Sorry, I was gone for a whole 2 1/2 days for a trip.]]

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:32 pm
Melanie look at Lusa and said "I were talking to Flara." Then Melanie turned to Bubble and come near her. "Please Bubble...Forgive me..." Melanie stand on knees as she cried again.
"She is crying again..." Diamond whispered to Diana.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:18 pm
Nago's hand suddenly reached out of his tent as it began to mutate into something nonhuman-like, he screams into the sky as his eyes glowed dark navy, and so he walks to the girls as the teeth gritted so hard that it shattered into pieces before fangs grew from his mouth.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:03 pm
Dimitri stepped back from the mirror a he was zapped "damn..." he steps towards it agian making a fist "I'm gonna smash this damn mirror or bring you to my leader right now!" he picks it up "Your choice!"

(((My god O.o I have to be on like everyday for this rp 0.o)))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:13 pm
Nago could see and sense Dimitri's presence from the mirror, so he rush to the portal as he grabs him before pulling him in with them, and transforms into a new form of his inner rage and insanity.
User Image  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:19 pm
Dimitri smiles as he looks at Nago and laughes "Finally! I'm inside the mirror!" he jumps backwards and puts his hands in his pockets and looks around "Haha! Look at all the elements!"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games