Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:56 am
(( v.v I'm poor. XD I'm gettin home-schooled cause I was tired of teachers asking me, "Why don't you join the math team? Or Science team? or Reading Bowl? Or Football team? Or Track team?" My AP Math teacher told me I was the greatest Math student to ever come to my school. she said I was better than the kids that were in the higher grades. I couldn't take the pressure, so I got homeschooled. 3nodding oh, and I was tired of not meeting anyone's expectations too.))

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:08 am
|| Yeah, and if you're tall it makes matters worse. Everyone expects greater from me because I'm tall, so they kinda think I should act as old as I look. It's like "I am 13 people. Not 17, back off." You know -.- Its like, if I want to act less mature than a 17 yr old, I think I can. And my teachers expect sooooo much from me. My english teacher told me and wrote on my midterm that she graded me harder than everyone else because she expects more from me. So I went to my principal and she had to re-grade my mid-term. ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:11 am
((I ish 5'11'' I agree completely. Everyone thinks I'm a fudging sophomore when I'm only in 7th grade. My math teacher said that she was disappointed in me for making a 97 on a math test. That's what I get for getting a perfect 100 on the CRCT. *facepalm* Teachers are overbearing.))

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:19 am
|| Woah o.o 5'11"? XD I'm 5'7", and I mean really D< I went along with my mom to one of her courses that were being held at a college and the professor kept trying to make me work because I looked tall enough to be a few of the college students there. And I seem even older because of "Island Syndrome" or whatever, I live on an island area, so everyone else is so short... I mean half the kids in my grade aren't even taller than five feet o.o Yeah, and my mom had to re-take some college stuff because registration said it 'expired' or s**t, so she had to re-take it. ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:32 am
((Yea... I look like a man, although I'm a boy 4laugh the shortest kid in my grade was about 4'2'' which to me is like, whoah. My baby brother is 3 and he's 3'7''.... My family is tall XD

Wow... college fail... And I bet you woulda got a good grade on whatever that professor woulda gave you. jk XD))

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:35 am
|| XD lol, it was biology and since I'm on the advanced science path whatever thing in my school I take it next year. And the teach is my violin teacher biggrin And my family is tall too, well, my mom is like my height, my sister is nearly 6 foot and my biological dad I think was tall. I forget XD Haven't seen the b*****d for like two or three years. Oh but my step dad is like 6 foot something. biggrin ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:44 am
((:O You play violin? I play cello! My mom is a couple inches shorter than me, but in the males on my mom's side are about 5'11'' to 6'5'' so i hope I grow more XP. My biological dad is... well, I don't know... i haven't seen or heard from him in about a year or so. XD but he ain't tall, he's probably about 5'8'' I think...))

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:51 am
|| XD lol, how long have you been playing Cello? I've been playing violin since lets see o.o I started when I was seven and I'm 13 now sooooo.... (I'm not good at math xD But I take my time, only reason I got a 97 last quarter) O_O... OH! Seven years biggrin And I just started piano like half a year ago, I'm starting voice this summer, then when I get piano down good mom's going to sign me up for cello. Yeah XD My piano teacher thinks I'm a prodigy... I have a professional's ear for music, and I pick up really fast. I should just be starting playing with both hands, but I started that about my third lesson, and now I'm learning the G position/whatever its called. (i'm bad with terminology though... xD) ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:57 am
((I've been playin for 2 years or so. I also mess around with piano. I don't call it "playing" piano because I don't take lessons, or play often. I also play guitar and bass. I take no lessons, I can't afford regular lessons. So I basically just play it and eventually get better. XD The wonders of being poor XD))

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:02 pm
|| xD Yeah, music is the only things my parents would regularly pay for, so once I turn 14, I'm going to get a working permit and apply for a job at the ice cream place down the road. Cause my parents could just drop me off after school on the way home/I could ride my bike there. ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:16 pm
((How much did your violin cost? My cello was around $850. I payed for it by "renting to own" I payed 40 dollars a month for like... a long time. XD When I turn 14, Hopefully I can get a job somwhere XD my brother should have his license a few months after I turn 14, so I could work where he works maybe... when do you turn 14?))

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:21 pm
|| August 21st, and stupid laws o.o I think I read somewhere I'm only allowed to work on weekends to a certain age. And my violin? My parent's refuse to tell me. But I've had three so far, because I grew so fast I needed new ones to play properly but I finally reached full size XD So they're happy. Oh, when do you turn 14? Because you asked XD ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:36 pm
((I think if I got my cello a few years ago, I'd still be using a full size cello XD I need to look up laws in my area about working... I turn 14 on November 5th. I've met 2 people on Gaia that are younger than me. XD one girl was four days younger than me, the other girl was a few months younger XD.

Oh, and do you think they'll get mad at us for all this OOC?))

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:50 pm
|| XD Hopefully no... lol... And I used to be the youngest person people would meet on gaia XD I joined in 2007 when I was like, just about to turn 11. So I started when I was 10, and I used to LIVE in towns, now I live on the forums... XD ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:00 pm
((I can totally see Wolfy nagging me about this XD <--- I'm gonna have to edit that when she gets on. ANYWHOOZLES, when I joined Gaia, which was less than a year ago, I'd play zOMG alot, and just PM people.... I didn't do much in the forums, until a few months ago. Then I joined three guilds 4laugh ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games