Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:59 pm
"yes its proablly best that you leave and forget about everything....me especially, go somewhere were there won't be any fighting like Australia........you don't need to get involved in my plan"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:05 pm
"What?! You think that I can just leave? There's no way I'm going anywhere Desmund. And you can't really expect me to forget about you. I'm staying wether you like it or not." Belle looked out the window as she thought. Why did she always open her big mouth?  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:18 pm
"could you really stay? if it meant one day betraying your friends?" he stood up and looked into her eyes "can you horrible, unthinkable things to innocent people to advance the greater good?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:22 pm
"Desmund, what are you planning? Don't do something stupid. You're the only friend I have and I am not going to lose you!" She was getting so upset with him. How could he even ask anything like this?  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:26 pm
"thats exactly what im talking about. your to naive, you know that attack on the news? who do you think gave the rosencrest the supplies needed to make it to london and commit the murders? who do you think spread rumors of the rosencrest secretly aligning with hunters? who do you think started this whole thing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:28 pm
Belle was shocked. "You? You started this? Why? What was your purpose?" She didn't know how she felt about this.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:34 pm
Desmund sighed and sat down "several reasons, boredom, population control, protection for my people........revenge...." his eyes seemed to darken showing his true age "the population of werewolves was beginning to grow to high and they needed to trimmed down.......i am not letting what happened before happen again! i tried being nice and i saw how far that got me"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:37 pm
Belle sat next to him and sighed. She had had some bad experiences with the werewolves, but she didn't know how she felt about this. "What about Toni, Emily, and Shawn. What are ou going to do with them? Are you going to let them live. They don't deserve to be hurt."  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:41 pm
"yes I know why do you think I'm helping them" he touched his hand to her cheek "but if they find out somehow and try to stop me or my plan I won't hesitate to kill them" his eyes were serious and he gave her a look of warning to keep her mouth shut  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:46 pm
Belle nodded. "I understand." She looked down briefly. "I can undertand why you did this, but I wish you would have told me sooner."  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:49 pm
"I didn't know if i could trust you before" Desmund sighed and threw himself backwards onto the bed "I'm hungry"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:51 pm
Belle stood up and grabbed the duffle bag. She took out a pack of blood and put it next to Desmund. She then sat down next to him on the other side. "There ya go."  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:59 pm
Desmund drank from the bag unenthusiastically "so what do we do until we meet up with the others?"

the statue laughed out loud knowing that he would never be able to answer correctly Jenkins patted shawn on the back "don't worry im sure you can do it"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:00 pm
Belle shrugged. "I don't know. Play a board game?" She joked. "Really though, I have no ideas. You?"  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:37 pm
Desmund released his second seal turning 20 "hmmmmm i think i can think of a few" he hugged her and pulled her down so they were laying beside each other  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games