Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:21 pm
"Hey Ven! Whats up? I heard a thump in there, you okay?" Ami said loudly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:28 pm
Serrinia flinched as a quick vision flashed before her eyes and she turned to the twins. "I..Think something might happen, and its not pretty..."

"Who then?" They both asked in unison as they walked with her around the house.

"Ven.." She stated, looking at the sky. "I don't knwo when might be now might be later...just doesn't feel right...  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:33 pm
Ami knocked again. "Ven! Are you alright?!" Ami yelled  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:35 pm
"My,you should come in"Dark Ven said as she let Ami come in "I'm fine thankyou."she said with an evil tone.Dark Ven kept a close eye on the closet.She muttered something and an invisible force field surrounded the closet.Now,this human will not be able to sense her at all,she thought with an evil grin across her face.  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:59 pm
"What was the bang?" Ami was still under some medication she took for the headaches and pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:01 pm
"Should we try and see if we could find out?" Dante asked, looking at Serrinia and Eragon.

"If I'm corect it might've already happened, so we should stay away, hopefully Ami didn't go to her house and check on her...But I hope my hypothesis is incorrect and she's still the normal Ven..." she whispered, looking at the road that would lead to Ven's house after a couple of blocks.

"All the more reason to check!" Eragon argued. "What if she did?! Then what would happen?! She might get killed!" Eragon yelled, fists cleching.

"But, if we do we'd endanger our lives as well...I don't think Ami would like that.." Serrinia replied, looking at Eragon with seriousness. "As much as I agree with you, you are now my brother and I don't want you endangered as well... As a sister I want you to stay fine, now that we're family..Don't you see by doing that it would endanger more than just you..But me and Dante as well?" she turned her back towards him and sighed. "if you go, Me and Dante will also.."

He thought back for a moment and then his mind replayed the moment when Serrinia stood in front of him and took the dagger. He stood up still willing to go until he looked on her scar...Did he really want her to go through death again?... He knew she was right and he didn't want to see her OR his brother in as much pain as they were then... "I won't.." he sighed, sitting back down and looking at the sky. "But won't like it..."  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

oh june

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:02 pm
"Oh nothing to be concerned about"she said come sit down and have some tea.She prepared tea for Ami and herself."My you are pretty"Dark Ven said as she set the tea down on the table."You must be tired sit,sit"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:15 pm
"Oh, thanks." Ami sat down, she was tiered. She smiled and wanted badly to just fall asleep.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:24 pm
kazumi ate a cookie,knowing she was still in a different world from ami and ven,she could still sense stuff there.her presence dissapeared at the world where ami and ven was.her presence disapearing will make an alert with a feeling."grandma,think i can go back to my friends world."kazumi asked munching a cookie."NO!why do u want to go back THERE?!this world is much more peaceful.kazumi,what has gotten in to u?"grandma replied with a frown on her face."because i have friends there.i like it there,at that wonderful world,full of friends."kazumi relied smiling thinking of ami,ven,dante,eragon,serrinia,and all of her friends back at that world."oh dear,it seems u have gotten sick,stay here and rest.."grandma replied with an evil smile on her face."no thanks,after the funeral,i'll stay here for 1 night,then go back to my friends.""oh my,well,maybe u might not go back."grandpa replied with a smirk on his face."its not like u R going back,its good that your staying for 1 NIGHT.but,i'm not going to allow u to go back,NEVER!we will choose the correct path u will take.even if we have to use spells or potions,i'll even force u if have to.u will stay here,with a new life."grandpa and grandma thought with an evil smile on their face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:08 am
Dark Ven sensed that Ami was tired."You look awfully tired.Why don't you just rest for a while and I'll prepare you something."she said with a smirk on her face.  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:00 pm
"Really? Cool, i'd like that." Ami smiled and yawned as she finished her tea. She deserved a nap, just for a little bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:25 pm
"Finally she's asleep."Dark Ven smirked.She heard a sound coming from the closet.The real Ven was inside the closet.She was moving,but for some reason she couldn't open her eyes.She was wake but asleep.Real Ven started kicking the door but no one could hear her through the barrier.  

oh june

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:45 pm
Serrinia looked at the clouds and sighed. She was really getting tired of Eragon pacing back and forth like that and his scrunched up face like he was in extreme pain. "fine, we'll go, but you gotta promise you'll be careful while we're there alright? even if it might be the real Ven we should take a chance.. but act like we usually do" She groaned in defeat, standing up. "but remember, I am a rare species and being a royal knight of heaven, remember if its not Ven she might sense that, even mroe so if my wings are showing so dan't about ANYTHING that pushes to that."

Eragon jumped up and smiled widely and hugged Serrinia like a kid would to its mother when she said yes to having a puppy. "GREAT! I PROMISE I WON'T!" Eragon stated, Dante shaking his head.

"And i'll feed it and give it walks too." Dante teased, Serrinia snickering at the joke but Eragon too busy being happy to care.

"LETS GO!" Eragon stated imaptiently and grabbed the others Arms and running to Ven to see if Ami was alright.

Serrinia sighed and knocked on the door. "Ven? sorry if we are bothering but me, Dante, and Eragon wanted to stop by.." Serrinia said with a little more calmness than her usual way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:54 pm
Dark Ven licked her poisonous lips.She set a spell on the door so that no one could come in."Now..." she leaned forward to kiss Ami.BOOM.The door to the closet was knocked down and there stood Ven,eyes closed,but moving.  

oh june

Slendy Tree

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:02 pm
(Where are we?)  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games