Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

James had left the two second years she shared a carriage with behind. Akira had nearly chatted the poor boy's ear off. Even James was starting to get annoyed with her sister, but Zephyr didn't seem to mind it. There was something strange about that boy. If James didn't know any better, she'd say he had something up his sleeve. That wasn't her concern, not right now anyways. Her concern was getting to the table and seeing who was being added to her house.

Reaching her seat, she noticed that Ronyo, over at the Slytherin table had gotten Head Boy. She heard rumors that Jane had gotten Head Girl. That was certainly an interesting occurrence. Especially given the events of the summer, and the events of last year. James was glad it was the two of them. They were nice people, and they did a lot.

Noticing that there were a couple of first years already sorted, she smiled. There was a girl, James thought she heard her name called as Lina, nervously reading a book. The third year moved closer to the girl. "Hey! Welcome to Ravenclaw," she smiled, trying not to scare the poor first year. "I'm James Machlachlan."

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:26 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Night had been twiddling his thumbs when one of the older student spoke to him. "Thank you," the Japanese boy said. "I'm Night Yamamoto." Did he have to say "first year" or something? It was pretty obvious that he was a newly-sorted student. Night was thinking too much, and was letting this conversation die too fast.

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:31 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

Chase didn't realize he had been staring at the group of unsorted first years until Shina spoke to him. "Yeah," Chase replied. "Eleven year old little princess of the family." The Ravenclaw looked around until he spotted an oriental-looking boy about to get sorted. "Looks like we'll both have younger siblings at Hogwarts now."

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Fourth Year~Ravenclaw Seeker

User Image

Shina nodded, a smile tugging her lips. "Yeah. Unfortunately, Daniel is a little rebellious. He's sure that the only thing keeping him from the greatness he deserves is me. He's the family troublemaker," she said with fond exasperation. "I'm guessing he'll end up in green, with his thirst for bigger and better things in life."

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:36 pm
User Image
First YearRavenclawSingleMuggle~Born

Lyre hurried to the table of blue and looked for a place to sit. She saw a black haired boy who was still dripping in lake water. She decided to sit beside him and smiled. "H-hi. I'm Lyre. Are you okay?" she asked in her quiet voice. She laid her current book, Pride and Prejudice on the table beside her, so that she could talk to this boy. She hoped that he would be a nice person! She also hoped that He wouldn't get sick from his dip in the lake! She brushed her long hair from her face, showing her pale violet eyes. She blinked a few times, then offered up a shy smile.

{OoC:}

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Fifteen
✔Mood: Pumped.
✔Status: With Riley Crevan.

Simon smirked as Riley tried her hardest to contain the giggling fit she was having. The two of them had had an interesting rendezvous indeed. "Oh, my summer was boring, for the most part," he said, still unable to control his own smirking. "Sam was grounded all summer and he was stuck with me. How about yours?" he said and nudged his girlfriend.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Frost363

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:23 pm
User Image
User Image

SingleHalf BloodRavenclawFirst Year

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
He sneezed again as the girl sat down next to him, and it made Gren jump almost out of his seat. Which probably would have been better if he had jumped out of his seat, because then the scene of him falling backwards off of the bench would have not happened. Also, in only the way the clumsy Ravenclaw can...he faceplanted on the ground. He jumped up very quickly and sat back down, and hoped the red in his cheeks were mistaken for a cold and the blushing that he was doing. “Uh...umm....hi there. I...I’m Gren. Gren Carwyn” He looked down at his plate and wished there was food so he could stuff his face and forget the embarrassments that have already happened tonight.
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱

{Wearing}

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image

Lyre watched as the boy fell back and hurt himself. She giggled a bit as he gave his introduction. She couldn't help it! "S-sorry Gren! I-I hope you're okay!" she said politely. She smiled at the pink in his cheeks, and immediately remembered most of her clumsy accidents. A pink tinge hit her cheeks as well, recanting embarrassment. She looked around, then looked back to Gren. He seemed almost as shy as she, herself, was.

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:47 pm

User Image

Daniel's name was called, and, as predicted, he was promptly sent to Slytherin. "I hope he enjoys his new house. Hopefully they can help polish him up," Shina mused.

User Image

Wearing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus nodded. “Well if you want to know more about the dead there are plenty of ghost to ask. I sure they can tell you something.” Said wanting to help her as much as he could.
User Image

Xistund

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:11 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser || Vice-Captain

"Sounds like an interesting kid," Chase remarked, watching Shina's younger brother get sorted, as per predicted, Slytherin. Troublemakers. All of the families seemed to have one of them, whether the trouble caused were big or small. "We'll see with what type of friends he makes. If not, give him a good earful?"

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:11 pm
User Image
User Image

SingleHalf BloodRavenclawFirst Year

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
He chuckled a bit as he realized how funny his own klutziness made him out to be, and smiled as he looked back over to Lyre.“Oh, it’s ok. Really! I’m rather used to it.” Almost instantly, Gren’s own shyness went away, and it was replaced with an openness as he felt...something kindred from Lyre.
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱

{Wearing}

Frost363

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:15 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie smiled slightly as Rufus tried to help her in every way possible. It was really quite sweet. She nodded her head at hs suggestion. "That's true. I wonder what it's like to die... Actually... I might kind of know..." She trailed off as she spoke, thinking about how she had ended up on the Hogsmeade streets bleeding out and pretty much dead. She thought she was going to die back then, and it had been painful. She thought she had died until Sam's parents woke up. She knew her parents had felt pain, she had heard it in their screams and gasps. Their cries for help and their looks of pain. She blinked away the tears forming in her eyes and rolled her bad shoulder, sending pain through her arm and back. Her mind went blank for just a few seconds, and she was able to push her memories away. "The ghosts will probably be able to tell me what dying is like though.. if they want to talk about it..."

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:24 pm

User Image

Shina laughed a bit. "Oh, he wouldn't listen to me. Father, yes, mother, maybe, Corabell, who will be joining us next year, maybe, but not me. Daniel wants quite badly to be heir, and while I love him dearly, I'm not blind to the fact that he resents me for being born to what he believes should have been his place. If I thought he would do a better job than I could, I might even consider stepping aside and letting him have the spot," Shina admitted. "But as hungry as he is for power, I've always been simply better than he is, at most everything that matters." Shina shrugged. "I have several years on him, of course, but I also just pick things up faster in general. Drives him absolutely barmy."

User Image

Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image

Lyre smiled at Gren's declaration of "It's okay!" She giggled a bit and looked at the boy. "I understand! I've taken a few spills myself!" she said with an honest smile. Her eyes twinkled as she giggled, sparkling like mad. She was very glad that she had decided to talk to Gren!

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games