Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:07 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // First Year // Hufflepuff Table // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Edward and other Hufflepuffs
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervous and lonely
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh my God, he's talking to Michelle...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide's eyes widened when the boy spoke to her. She'd watched the Slytherin table, seen Damien tap Michelle on her shoulder, and had started seething ever so slightly. She didn't want them to talk, to be friends. She didn't want him to even look at Michelle, let alone talk to her. She hadn't even noticed the boy sit next to her. His greeting made her jump a little. "Oh... um... uh... hi... um... I'm Adalaide." She tried to smile, but it came out crooked and forced looking. She didn't really feel like smiling. Her only friend was in the same house as the only person in this entire school who she wanted to spend the next seven years avoiding. How was she going to be able to be friends with Michelle if Michelle was always around Damien?

════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:36 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay! Sorting time!

"So, uh, are you trying out for the team again Ari?" Kat asked, trying to break the unusual tension between them. Her mind was racing, wondering what these feelings were, if Ari was having them too, and what it meant.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Hufflepuff |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl nodded at the boy. "Same here, Jack." he said, his tone flat and emotionless. Then Heather offered to help them out whenever they needed. Oh, he would take her up on that offer in future for sure. "Oh yes, please, Quaffle. Enlighten us with your knowledge of the school, oh wise and gracious second year." he said in a mock tone. He loved teasing her. It may just be his new favorite hobby. He snickered at the thought.

{OOC:}

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather glared at Dhyl for his comment, her usually wide blue eyes now squinted and narrowed. "You sure love sarcasm, don't you Pickle?" she said, deliberately using her pet name for him. She turned back to Jack, her eyes returning to their round appearence. "Sure thing. All the professors are really nice, so don't worry. The History of Magic teacher can get a little touchy sometimes, but other than that, you have nothing to worry about. Just don't go starting fights or arguements with other students in class." she said with a small smile. She was glad to help her new friends. It made her feel like a leader, in a way.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

It was good to hear that most of the teachers would be nice, but Jack wondered what Heather meant by touchy sometimes. When she talked about not starting fights he looked over at the dark-haired girl at the Gryffindor table that seemed to be yelling at another first year. She was the same one that had almost started a fight with that Daisy girl. He shrugged and looked away, at least it wouldn’t be a problem for him.

“Pickel?” He asked though it was more of a rhetorical question as he sought the answer himself. Wait, Dhyl that sounded an awful lot like…. “Oh I get it,” Jack exclaimed and laughed. He grinned, “Sorry, that was a bit slow…” These two were just getting better and better.

((OoC smile )

Feeling: Messed up inside, but hiding it, slightly amused
Where I am: The Great Hall
What I'm doing: talking to Dhyl and Heather
Who I'm with: Dhylan and Heather
Love interest: Gracie  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather laughed, grinning at her new friend. "Yeah, like dill pickle. He doesn't like it that much, but if he keeps calling me Quaffle I'll keep calling him Pickle." she explained. Sure, the nickname was annoying, but she could tell he called her that because he cared. Dhylan was truely a good friend to have. "This year is going to be great. I can tell. Maybe we'll win the house cup. And maybe we'll get some great players on our quidditch team again this year." she said with a smile. They certainly had a lot more students this term than they did last term. On instinct, Heather reached for her neck and tugged at the chain around it, pulling her locket watch into her hand, rubbing it for luck. It was shaped like the Snitch, but was a dark stone gray instead of the glittery gold. Her sister had one exactly like it. She remembered the day they had received them from her father at the train station as he and her mother saw the two girls off for their first year at Hogwarts.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:36 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana darted her eyes towards the sorting once more while speaking. "Yeah, I'm hoping to make seeker again!" she said brightly. The girl was almost certain Steele was going to try out once more this year, but what about Katrina? "Are you gonna finally join us on the team?" she asked, turning her head back to look at the girl. Her hair flipped along with the motion of her head. You're so pretty! her brain shouted. Although last time she told Katrina she was pretty was a friendly remark, she couldn't say it this time.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:48 pm
Edward Galde

(Half-blood/First Year/Hufflepuff)

Edward blinked as the girl jumped. He was slightly startled. He sat there for a second, and then with a little more confidence than he normally had he smiled. "I'm Edward, Edward Galde." He started feeling nervous again and tried to hide it, so he kept talking. "W-what a lovely smile you have there.." The sarcasm wasn't meant to be rude, but he was trying to joke. He never had much luck at this though. He then followed the girls line of sight. "Whatcha' looking at..?"  

samuxisxdead

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:37 pm
User Image
Veronica sat down at the Hufflepuff table. She was glad she wasn't in front of the whole school anymore. She glanced around at the other tables and then at the other Hufflepuffs surrounding her. This is going to be a great year, she thought I just know it!
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image

Rose Hall
First Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose was smiling as she sat down at the Hufflepuff table. She looked around to see if she recognised anyone. So far no, but she hadn't been paying much attention to anything at the sorting, so she couldn't say. She smiled, however, and decided to introduce herself to the table. "Hi, I'm Rose Hall. Nice to meet you guys.."

----------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Astra_Senpai

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparrow would look this way and that, sunset gold hair floating lazily in the turns. She chewed her lip, decisions- decisions. It wasn't honestly too hard to find a spot to sit- not making eye contact with anyone was far harder. It wasn't that she didn't wish to speak with anyone, but it was all a bit overwhelming wasn't it? She wasn't going to cry about it, she was happy and excited, but it was so different from the quiet of living in the middle of no where with barely another soul around.

Sparrow simply bowed her head, staring at the table, folding her hands on her lap and waited. Peering up from time to time through long bangs, only wishing to look without being looked at. Soon enough they'd eat, go to their rooms and then she could see Kenda again. Kenda must be agitated by now, Sparrow hoped the half- kneazle hadn't taken it out on her books or clothing. Oh nevermind that for now. She couldn't wait to tell her Aunt Julia what house she'd been sorted into. Sparrow was certain her Aunt would be proud no matter which house she was in- she hoped her parents, if they knew, would feel the same.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:01 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
User Image

Pureblood

When she didn't get an answer from the other female Hufflepuff first year, Nell assumed it was because she was preoccupied with her older siblings and shrugged. She'd see her in the first year dorms anyway so it wouldn't matter. Instead she just smiled happily when Jack left, not happy he left, but happy he was at least trying to be happy with the Sorting Hat's placement. The Scottish girl applauded every time a new person joined their table while she tried to see if she knew them from either the train station or while on the lake when she spotted Rose and gave an excited bounce in her seat. "Rose! Remember me from the boats?" she asked with her bright smile.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

What I'm wearing: She's a 'puff now
Who's she with: All the other badgers
Thoughts: I recognize her!

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:24 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // First Year // Hufflepuff Table // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Edward and other Hufflepuffs
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervous and lonely
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Great, now I look like a weirdo'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide grimaced at the boy's comment about her smile, and she blushed. "I'm uh... I'm really sorry, I'm just... uh, I'm a little... um... I'm uh... really... distracted..." She trailed off a little, frowning as she turned from the Slytherin table to Edward. She looked at him, blinking a little, her blush deepening. What was she looking at? Oh, only her one and only friend, the only person she had in the entire school, sitting there and talking to the boy who'd made her life a living hell and made her into a basket case. Honestly, she was terrified that the two of them would find something to bond over, that Michelle would decide she liked Damien. It was irrational, she knew, but she couldn't help it. She sighed a little. "I'm uh... I was watching... uh... the, um, the boggart. At the Slytherin table." That was plausible enough. She'd seen the boggart, of course, that would have been hard to miss. But, so long as it was over there, she wasn't worried about it. Plus, one of the teachers seemed to be handling it.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

“Oh? Are you on the Quidditch team?” Jack asked genuinely interested, “What position do you play?” He wasn’t much of one for playing Quidditch sinces he and heights were certainly not best friends, but watching Quidditch was exciting. Maybe if he knew someone on the team he’d have a reason to go to the Quidditch games here.

He turned towards Dhyl next, “What about you? Are you into Quidditch at all?”

((OoC smile )

Feeling: Messed up inside, but hiding it, slightly amused
Where I am: The Great Hall
What I'm doing: talking to Dhyl and Heather
Who I'm with: Dhylan and Heather
Love interest: Gracie  

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smiled at the new first years who joined their table. "Hi! I'm Ariana Hawthorne!" she exclaimed, greeting the new Hufflepuff students. She then realized Heather wasn't sitting with the group of second years, but with a boy in first year. And, she was talking to him?! Ariana smiled a toothy smile at the blonde girl. She's not acting shy! she thought, glad the girl was finally opening up to someone, even if it was only a little bit.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games