Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:38 pm
Shinsua
Yo-ko
cause i noticed that you had alloted alot of genjutsu slots in the profile. so if many people dont use them, can they trade those in for extra ninjutsu slots?
User Image
Nopes. :I
No slot trading either way.
ok good smile cause i was about to say that it would make genjutsu meaningless then XD But something i would reccomend is getting rules in place for the effectivness of genjutsu  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:39 pm
Misujage
Darkoolaid
OH GOD -Throws misu off and stabs with plasma sword- Swosh!

[/shocked]
OMG!...He stabbed me!! But...what about...the children?
[/faints]

NUU!!! MISU!1 -gives kiss of life-  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:40 pm
User ImageYou plan on being a genjutsu guy, don't you, Yoko?
; . ;

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:42 pm
actually no not really. But i do enjoy messing with peoples minds especially in battle. if you can off balance any part of their mind body and spirit wouldnt you? If we are going to list genjutsu as a power/ability then shouldnt we have rules/guidelines to make it an effective tool like Ninjutsu?  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:44 pm
Misujage
-Sam-|| You don't want it > .>;

[/hugs Shane] It's okay! [/pets]

-Von-|| YO! Learn to run and stop getting tricked by simple stuff. o 3o; And we still need some pasta.

Its a mock battle for a reason, but no you didn't get me this time XD. Im having fun with this complete experiment, I should have been doing my last post a while ago. But yeah just living and learning.

I dont have no pasta.......  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:44 pm
User ImageHonestly, what rules are there to add, which aren't already explained in the genjutsu themselves?  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:48 pm
i mean just little things. Like abilities and stuff like that. Ex

player one uses bringer of darkness (s rank) and the other user of equal ability uses release. How does that work out?

Player one uses bringer of darkness and the other player is weaker and uses release. How does that work out.

Player one uses bringer of darkness and the other player is stronger but doesnt have an affinity for genjutsu. how does that work out?

Its things like that. Does a genjutsu automatically work or can the opponent still counter it? How soon can the opponent release the genjutsu? Does the caster have to specifically describe that it is a genjutsu to fool the opponent?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:51 pm
NOTHING is auto
that is unless you really f upin rping and yeah....  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:53 pm
KiDtaztic
NOTHING is auto
that is unless you really f upin rping and yeah....
you see thats my question. how does an affinity for genjutsu help you if everyone and their mother will be able to avoid you techniques (not saying auto is ok. i hate godmodding. Im just trying to learn the system) yet when they do their techniques if you dont have an affinity for ninjutsu then your screwed  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:53 pm
User ImageWell, you do raise a good point about kai. =/

You do have to make note that you've used a genjutsu and all that put...

Mmm...

Well, thanks for bringing it up.

I'll eventually just make a little sect of rules for each of the four basic jutsu type, I suppose.

I'm busy right now is all, so... bleh...

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:56 pm
KiDtaztic
Misujage
-Sam-|| You don't want it > .>;

[/hugs Shane] It's okay! [/pets]

-Von-|| YO! Learn to run and stop getting tricked by simple stuff. o 3o; And we still need some pasta.

Its a mock battle for a reason, but no you didn't get me this time XD. Im having fun with this complete experiment, I should have been doing my last post a while ago. But yeah just living and learning.

I dont have no pasta.......

yo =-= what kind of weapon user is you...STOP ATTACKIN ME!!!! T ^T  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:58 pm
oh i never meant for you to do it now. i was just running it through my head. ninjutsu and taijutsu are a little self explanitory, but genjutsu because it deals with the mind and perception is really tricky NOT to be concidered godmodding. And my question lies on how do we give it substantial power without giving it god like powers. Cause if you think about it, Itachi's genjutsu put kakashi in the hospital in a blink of an eye. In our rp world, thats a TOTAL god move. so the trick is how to relate the canon abilites to our rp guild smile  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
no hi? ._. ya i see...-walks out- stare  
This place is setup really well.  

Luxky

Partying Tycoon

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:59 pm
little mintchan
no hi? ._. ya i see...-walks out- stare

HIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Dom-|| YOOO GET OUT OF HERE! THAT'S MY HAIR!!!!!!!  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games