Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:07 pm
The door swung open and Manfread walked in. He was thankful for not having to fumble with the door handle since he was still mostly covered in bandages from his escape from the hospital. He waved to San's clone and approached the Kage.
“Aniki, I need a favour,” he said calmly, “I have enough for to purchase the materials needed for my Flash Bainite guillotine sword, but I need premission to go to Takumi... and as I recall the port only sells materials in the tons. So is there any metal I should pick up while I'm there?”
Noticing the caviar and raspberry he started to drool a little, and asked “And can I eat that?”  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

As Manfread came into the room, San & I were just finishing our meeting. "You'll need an Iron-Based Metal Matrix Composite for your sword, Man. Yes, the port at Takumi should have it in stock, & no... why does everyone keep asking me for food?! There's a cake's worth of the stuff down at the secretary's desk on the first floor if you want some."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:59 pm
“Iron-Based Metal Matrix Composite,” Manfread repeated, looking up from the cake, he paused then said, “Obviously you've never seen your secretary lady, it looks like she'll take your hand off if you even look at that cake down there, followed up by a German suplex if you are able to lay a hand on it.”
Manfread bent over backwards to imitate the vicious move. Standing up right again he said, “ and that is how she looks on a nice day. Plus I have no intention of seeing those blood sucking leec- I mean lovely nurses at the hospital, twice in the same day.”
Manfread turned to leave then added, “I guess I could try sweet talking her... or maybe I'll need a diversion. Hmmm, well I'm off to Takumi then. The faster I get there the faster I get back right?”
With that walked out the door and headed to the secretary's desk . Then he would head for the crevice and finally Takumi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:48 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San would once again knock on the door, and enter into the room. He was obviously looking to chill with the kage, as apperently he had nothing to do.

"Well.....what sup Mam-sama? You get those missions cleared? A little bird told me the answer was yes. No seriously.....a little bird...."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:22 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San waved at Mam, showing that something was off.

"Well, desert golem says somethign at the gate! Ill see ya soon!"

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:22 am
Screech flew in the window, delivering two notes one to Mam and one to San. They both read similarily:

Effective immediately:
Damage control Deadman protocol. Classify Ganchou Omake Rouge, dispatch Oinin squad. Create 2 reports: one detailing ganchius betrayl, the other detailing a false mission killing his parents. Inform others asap. Trouble with Kumo imminent. Apologies: Gan

Destroy this.

In the nite to San there was added: no time to explain. Sorry, I will follow up later via screech. Whistle thrice to call him.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:49 pm
A thick heavy scroll would plop onto the table some time after that. The hawk looked at Mamoru, and somehow it mustered a sad look. It tapped the scroll twice, then coughed up a mouse head and left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Info:
[Myself]

Taking note to give the secretary a psych exam, it was just as San entered that the hawk dropped off its contents. Skimming through it as the bird flew off & San departed, I sighed. "Damn it, Ganchou. I take my eyes off you for one second, & you go do a stupid thing in Kumo? I suppose Bast already knows of this, & is quite joyous..." A staff member came in to collect the dead meat, carrying it out of the room in a tightly sealed bag.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:28 pm
Al nervously stepped up and knocked on the door. He'd just arrived from the Academy having finished up the farewell ceremony, and was anxious to begin his time as a Gennin of the Sand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Info:
[Myself]

The door creaked open, & Al could see a zonked out Mamoru at the desk. Upon the door's creaking, an imaginary sleep bubble popped, allowing me to awake. "Ugh... umm... welcome to Suna!" Spinning about in the chair, the momentary loss of seeing me was enough to clean up my face & rumpled clothing. Coming back around, "How may I assist you today?"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:44 pm
Err... well, it can't be THAT bad, I hope... Alvard thought privately to himself, then said aloud "Umm, I'm Alvard, Alvard Shakuton? I'm the newest Gennin, I think they sent up the approval somewhere..." As he looked around the office, he noticed a wall of shiny headbands, and gained a distant look on his face, already slipping into one of his daydreams...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"Ah, I noticed that you had a freaky party after graduating, Al," I replied as he gawked at the wall decorations. "A headband, huh?" At this, a glint of metal & a length of fabric descended from between the two ceiling fans, aimed at pegging the genin on the chest if he wasn't paying attention. "Lucas M. will be your teacher, should you want to start studying right away."

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:07 pm
"Huuu... wha?" he said, followed by a large *thump* as the headband collided with him and knocked him onto the ground. "Oh, thanks! So a Rucal N, you said? I'll go find him right away!" Tieing on the headband, he bowed and then sprinted out, heading off towards the academy. On his way out, he passed by the secretary with her cake, and gave her a large smile. She responded by giving him a glare that caused him to literally freeze in place, scared to death. A clerk collided with him, which got him moving once more, after picking himself up and dusting off. Rucal N, Rucal N, doesn't sound familiar. Maybe it's a new instructor or something...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:04 am
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & I]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu, +1 S-ranks]

----------from Squad 1's Camp, via Kuchiyose----------

Popping out from the scroll, Six heaved herself over to the couch & promptly clapped. "Well, I haven't been here in a while..." Trailing off, the day's activities overwhelmed her, causing her head to drop back to the couch cushion behind it, a snooze bubble enlarging from her nose. Terrible nightmares of alcoholic frenzies & strange womanly acts of henge-ing floated through her sleep cycle, causing fits every now and then. Shaking my head at every other fit, it was good to at least physically see her again, between the piles of unwanted paperwork that is.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:52 pm
"Thank you, Kazekage-sama!" Saishi bowed and quickly left.

[exit to training grounds]
((Oops. sweatdrop ))  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games