Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:16 pm
Uinsean's eyes lit up slowly as the discussion began, he was definitely interested. He listened closely as they spoke, and watched on in silence.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:46 pm
The Hokage rose an eyebrow, as the Jonin seemed to fumble with vague ideas. "I see...Perhaps, I should start things off. Article I of my proposition is in regards to Military Aid. Konoha offers Full military assistance in the case of unprovoked attacks upon your village by another village, rouge ninja, or during a coup. We will offer Impartial Assistance if it is a provoked attack or an attack initiated by Yukigakure. This means, we are prepared to assist through the selling of equipment, offer specialized training, and continued trade of supplies during any war that you may have provoked. We will not come to your aid in bulk force, unless it was an unprovoked attack upon your village."

"Article II," Wazurai continued after taking a swig of water from the glass on his desk, "Is in reference to possible alliances with other nations. In no uncertain terms, will Konoha offer an Alliance to another village without first discussing the merits with Yukigakure. Furthermore, If both village leaders are in agreement that an alliance with another village is in the best interest, both Nations will send a representative to the village in question and work in conjunction to bring them into the fold."

Wazurai paused for a second to allow his first two statements to sink in. Stroking his beard with one hand, he began on the next segment. "Article III is in regards to Village Sovereignty. Members of Yukigakure are welcome to visit Konoha as long as they report to the Hokage or one of his Advisers upon arrival. Techniques belonging solely to Konoha will only be given out by the Hokage and only under specific conditions, as you, yourself, have experienced. No ninja of Yukigakure will be taught anything by a member of Konoha without approval by an adviser or the Hokage."

Proceeding onto the last section of his proposition, the Hokage rose from his chair and headed towards a table set-up in the far corner of the room. "Excuse me, where are my manners? Would you like some tea? It's a wonderful blend of Green tea leaves slowly smoked over pinewood." Pouring himself a cup as well as one for each of the Jonin, he carefully balanced them in his hands and made his way over. Placing a cup in front of the ambassador, as well as one near the edge of the desk for Uinsean, Wazurai sat back down in his chair. Gently sipping his tea, he continued his propositional statement. "Article IV, relates to trade. Due to the nature of our country, we have been blessed with fertile soil and average to above average rainfall. This has granted us a boon in Agriculture and we are all too willing to share, for the right price of course. Fruits, vegetables, and even tea, will be available for purchase or trade, in bulk, at slightly below market value."

"Now, Monk-san, I believe you wished to be called that the last time you were here, what would Yukigakure be willing to offer in return?" Wazurai questioned, briefly glancing up at Uinsean to be sure he was still paying attention.

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:53 pm
Zain listened carefully, he was a fast learner and very patient yet calm. "Agreed, if Yuki starts a war with any village than we will try not to ask for reinforcements since we should if we lose take the lose with pride and reflect on our actions." He accepted the tea while thinking, he would hope to never be in a war that Yuki caused unless provoked by another village. He really hoped so, he hated to fight because he was a ninja or swordsmen.

"If we make a alliance wih mist or kumo, or even Suna we will surely make sure you are notified incase they are your enemy because then we will be neutral to any war if the kage accepts the treaty with that enemy of your village, no supplies or reinforcements will be given then." He took a sip of the tea and was shocked, it was amazing! He surely must get the hokage' recipie for it. He listened to his question now and thought about what Yukigakure had to offer.

They had lots to offer, crops that could only be grown in the frozen land of Yuki, animal meat and products not known to be made in Konoha.
"Yukikagure has lots to offer, our products of glass and sculptures are made with materials only found in Yuki like gold and silver, Zion and we can also supply oil to your civilians for their cooking and heat if it ever gets cold in Konoha. We are far and in the cold mountains so we do not have fruit growers or many food products like you do...can't even find good sake there haha! But we have beautiful mint leaves and many tea ingrediants, We also have many wood types your village does not have, your wood is thick and dark brown, we have light and thin so you may make paper and many products with it. How does that sound Hokage?"

He asked, drinking the tea again then putting the treaty scroll on the table, it had any stuff he said and missed for Yuki and a signature on the bottom, one with the Yukikage's, one with Zain's to show who delivered it, and a empty space for the hokage.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:33 pm
Uinsean stood back, listening carefully still, and walked over to grab the tea with a light bow. "Thank you, sir." He spoke softly, returning to the side of the room, taking a sip as he walked. Setting the cup down for a moment, and retrieved his notebook from his jacket. Flipping it open quietly, he jotted down a few notes, and returned it to his jacket. Then watched the representative place a scroll on the table as he sipped more tea. He could definitely get used to drinking this, and he smiled at the opportunity to sit in on such an important meeting.  

Shinigami Abarai

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:25 pm
"Hm...Reasonable, however, I must confer with one of My Jonin. As luck would have it, Uinsean, happens to be one." Wazurai said, as he shifted his body to face the Konoha Shinobi. "What are your opinions? Any Suggestions?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:58 pm
Uinsean's eyes flickered a moment in surprise before gathering himself. He placed his tea down, and removed his notebook, looking over his notes. "It all seems rather reasonable for sure, and the supplies would bring a great bit of development.. However, it seems he did not cover military aid for us with much detail as far as the extent of the aid, and the basics of village travelers and teachings seems to be absent. I believe these should be reviewed, I assume they are similar to our own, but at least as a formality for this official meeting it should be covered before being placed into official documentation.." He spoke calmly as his notebook was flipped to the next page. "That's all for my professional perspective, sir." He bowed very lightly to signal he was done, and took a few sips as he awaited their reply.  

Shinigami Abarai

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:41 pm
" And you Monk-san? What do you think in regards to his comments? Would you like to expand on the specifics? Or do you willingly submit Yukigakure to the same obligations?" Wazurai said, as he steepled his fingers together and stared at the foreign Jonin questioningly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:55 pm
Zain listened to the other Jounin, nodding to the hokage. "I'm not well into military stuff so I couldn't go into detail for you. But we can get to know eachother more with this alliance." He finished his tea and set it down. "Problem is, our teachers are in short numbers so if Konoha needs help in teaching we'd rather not send our teachers out of Yuki. We only have me, another jounin, I believe a chunin and a shorty kage."  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

beCREATIVEorDIE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Overslept. It was the first time Masaru had done that, in his life, it seemed. Yet he still headed over to the Hokage's office. Sure, he was probably late for his appointment and who knew if Uncle was in, but Masaru desired that headband now more than ever. His tutoring days at the academy were over, figuratively at least. He wanted to start a new life, pave a new path. Yet at the same time, Masaru still wished to hold on to the past. He didn't want all he worked so hard to achieve to slip right through his fingers. He was determined to continue tutoring at the academy, although now it would be more of an occasional lesson here and there. This time, he wouldn't be helping train others as much as he would be training himself for whatever lied ahead. He wanted to be ready and moreover, he wanted to see the world from a different perspective... to awaken the remnants of his clan, his eyes. Upon arriving at the office of their village's kage -whom he called Uncle for reasons that lied in their past- Kaito firmly rapped his knuckles against the door to Wazurai's office. He knew he was late, but if Wazurai-sama would allow it, Masaru couldn't wait to receive his headband. Still, he maintained an expressionless look even as the excitement bubbled in his hear and new thoughts ran through his mind. Is he... busy? Backtracking, Masaru also began to wonder if his friend had already received his headband.

ilovecookieshowboutudoulovecookiestoobecauseubettalovethemmuchoriwilleatchammmilovecookieshowboutudou

Genin | Uchiha Clan | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Chakra 295 / 295

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:47 pm
Uinsean listened to the Jounin speak as he finished up his tea, and heard a knock. He placed the cup down carefully, and returned the notebook to his chest pocket. "Shall I go see who that is, Hokage?" He asked calmly as he looked back to the door.  

Shinigami Abarai

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:57 pm
"Very well, please, let them in." He said, gesturing to Uinsean to open the door. Offering his right hand towards Zain, Wazurai stated his agreement. "Then, I believe that we have ourselves a treaty. Give me but a minute and I shall draft a copy." Reaching down with his left hand, The Hokage pulled out a drawer from his desk and retrieved several blank pieces of parchment. Swiftly, he drafted two copies of the treaty, one for Yukigakure and one for Konohagakure. Signing both and placing the wax seal for the Office of the Hokage upon both, he offered the copies to Zain for his own mark of approval.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:24 pm
Zain stood up and took the letters, he didn't have a stamp but took a ink pen and drew the symbol of Yukigakure. He did it on both and handed one back before slipping the other in his robe. "Pleasure to finish it, please visit Yukigakure any time! Especially if your students need to learn one of our styles, erm by the way Hokage...I have a student who wishes to learn the Konoha style of Taijustu, he's pretty bent on learning it and I only got him to maybe try another style..." He rubbed the back of his head, he almost forgot to ask.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:30 pm
Uinsean nodded, and opened the door as the two spoke. He smiled lightly to the new shinobi, and motioned him in. "The Hokage will see you shortly, but you're free to enter now while we finish up." He spoke calmly, and moved out of his way as he returned to his previous place.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:06 am
User Image
User Image
×××POST:Aylin arrived on the outskirts of the Hokage building and wrapped her slender fingers around the door knob as she pushed the door and went through the door and made her way upwards to the Hokage's office. 'I wonder if Hokage-sama will be angry that I came a bit earlier than the time I was told to come and collect my headband?' she questioned herself. Her long crimson hair swaying from side to side as she shook her head, "I'm sure he'll understand," she said to herself, as if to boost her own confidence. Dropping something of great importance to her he squatted down and picked the thing up; the thing she'd picked up was the Locket with her parent's way of life engraved into the solid gold.

Crimson hair blocking her eyes, she tucked the strands behind her ear and read what was engraved: Our love and confidence will always be with you as long as you believe in yourself. Aylin smiled as she tucked the locket into her skirt pocket and smiled. Looking up from her hands Aylin saw that Masaru-kun was here; they'd gone to the academy together, and well he was always the distant type to most of the girls. Smiling she walked up behind Masaru-kun and tapped his shoulder lightly with her delicate hand, "Masaru-kun are you here to collect your headband as well?" she questioned as s light giggle was released from her, along with a sweet smile where her green and purple eyes were seen clearly and she emitted a bright, quixotic aura.

A moment later they were advised in; Aylin walked in, still emitting the same aura that also had air-head stamped on it. Standing up straight, stiff and awkward Aylin remembered the words engraved upon the locket. 'Believe in yourself and they will always be with you,' Aylin thought; in her own wordings as she closed her eyes and began to feel at complete and utter peace. Looking back at Masaru she smiled, "I hope your not as nervous as I am," she admitted as she began to fiddle with her slender fingers as her cheeks began to redden before she turned away and awaited his answer, her heart beating at a hundred miles an hour and it wasn't because she possibly liked Masaru.

×××OOC:  

iNishino Inferni

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:43 am
"I see, well, As long as he and you will abide by one rule, you may teach him. The rule is: The taijutsu style may only be passed down from teacher to student and there can only ever be one student of the style. In the event he is killed, you may never teach another again." Staring pointedly at Zain, Wazurai searched his face for any facial twitch that may suggest a disagreement with the rule. "I have one last thing to go over with you. One of the Genin in your village has been coming into the fire country, without permission and furthermore has been requesting to train here. Her name is Kiya, and while it is now accepted that she may train under one of our Jonin, I cannot allow unauthorized entry. Please inform her that entering the Fire country without authorized entry will be seen as her leaving her village and Oinin will be sent to capture or, in the case of resistance, kill her. We've had incidents regarding rouge ninja of other villages, I will not allow them to continue."  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games