Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Active Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:200 両 ۞ AC:9250

Kein took a deep breath and said," I will be as brief as I can be milady. As you may or may not know my clan competed with the Senju clan during the elder days over who would lead the hidden Leaf Village. My clan lost and shortly after constructed a hidden stronghold in the forests of the Land of Fire. This stronghold was built around the same time as the Hidden Leaf Village. So it makes sense that there would be at least some data on the village left there simply because my elders would have kept tabs on their bitter enemy's. I am not stupid, anyone with a brain can tell that tensions between Cloud and Leaf are reaching a breaking point and fast. We would be fools to waste this chance to gain the upper hand. If there ever is a war think of how many lives we could save by taking this step. We could end a war before it ever starts." She was a smart leader and he hoped she would listen to reason in this.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:06 pm
"Using a fortress in the Land of Fire for safe guarding, while extracting information that could be valuable... I see its perks," the Oni woman spoke, as she sighed. "Two jounin. Pick your genin carefully, and move quickly. I don't want to have to replace you." She looked over Kein carefully. So much more slender than before... He had certainly changed. "Extract what you can. Destroy the rest. Your family or not, it's a liability."  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Active Three Tomoe Sharingan

Kein smiled at first and said," Sure right away milady." But the second part hit him like a sucker punch in the chest. " Milady I cant do that. That place holds information vital to the progress and growth of my clan I cant just wipe it out.There is nowhere near enough information in any of the villages to even come near the amount that place holds on my clan. You asking me to destroy it is like asking me to doom my entire clan." He had never raised his voice to her or anyone placed above him before and always followed orders but this time she had asked for one thing to much.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:48 pm
Kein seemed pleasant enough about the objectives. Excluding the final order. A hardness seemed to wash over the irritated Kinpaku's gaze. "To whom is your greatest allegiance, Kein? The orders weren't simply to raze the building, were they?" the raikage spoke boldly, "Extract all that you possibly can. That is your primary objective." It was irksome though. He spoke of the fortress as a place, more important than much else. "I'm asking you not to doom your clan, but to bring an incentive for your blood to congregate... Here. Hidden in the Clouds." The nerve of the boy, who had done so much... She worked to clear his name for the village, having spilled the blood of the Oni. Sure, the Uchiha were feared... But they didn't have a reason to go back there.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:50 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan

Kien growled and said," You know perfectly well they will go to the Hidden Leaf village. That is our original home and that is where they would go. My allegiance you ask. My allegiance is to the Shinobi who fight and die for this village. " He turned and just before leaving the office said," I will do as you command, but hear this above all else. If this plan backfires and my clan fades to nothingness because of this..." He turned his head so that only his sharingan could be seen as he continued,"... You will join them and I will show the world why we are feared." He slammed the door and made his way to the dojo. He was pissed far beyond what he thought possible.

[Exit to dojo]  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:05 am
The Oni seemed to only have a response for the boy's reluctance. A dark look crossed the woman's face. He had quite the nerve to be so insolent, and in the end, he'd had the idea to say something so treasonous. "You're fortunate I like you," the clone mumbled. Words so bold could end terribly.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:28 am
After Kein had left the office, Fuyu came in the door and closed it shut tight. What she had to tell was very important and she locked the door behind her. She knew Kinpaku would have no objections as this was very important they spoke uninterupted. Fuyu came in the door and sat down, she regretted she had to leave a clone at the dojo to deal with Kein, but they could do other things in person later. "Kinpaku-sama, you know why Im here."  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:33 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
The clone gazed up at the new sight of Fuyu. The door was closed to the world, and it was only the two of them which remained in the room. "Your letter spoke of it. Your report then?" the clone sighed, there was only so much patience in the world, and this would rob the village of its share until an execution was had. "I can assume there was only one other snake then?"

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:36 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

[From The Hotsprings]

"Madam Raikage? I have come to ask you for a mission, I was wondering if there were anything you needed priced in Takumi, I'm getting very close to having my Advancement requirement." He addressed her with as much respect as he could possibly must, as she was one of the few people in this village who really caught his attention. She may be unaware of it, but she had saved his life when he was but a child, and ever since that day, he has held respect fer her that borders on Fanaticism  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:42 am
It had been a hurried approach, but the boy, she couldn't put a name to his face, but nevertheless, he wondered if he could get a mission. Takumi was important, and they were running short on provisions. "Find for me, a moderate price on vests for our chunnin, boy," the clone spoke loudly. A door between them required it to be so.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:46 am
(Doors locked dude. XD )

Fuyu sat up straight as she addressed Kinpaku,"I have signed a new contract with Manda. He has agreed to allow me to be the new sage if I kill Doku Lee, I wanted to kill this assassin already, but now I have the final kick I needed. Manda has given me all the information he knows about our attacker and Im intending to share it with you now." Fuyu took a deep breath as she prepared everything up front,"Doku Lee as I mentioned is her full name you may have already known. She is the Ex-Mizukage and currently a traitor to their village, She has been seen several places, but he can help me by pinpointing her exact location, previous heading for Sunagakure. She is also of the Origami no Dara clan, she has a strong weakness to fire even in her sage form. The woman is drunk on her power, shes become an abomination even by Mandas standards, and he wants her gone. In fact he tried to kill me on my way in believing me to be that who we are speaking of. That is the most he could give me." Fuyu got to the point quickly now,"I know that the Mizukage is sending a contingency squad, and I want in... No... I dont want.. I NEED in... and I know you can help me."  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:52 am
((OH! than it could be assumed I was shouting lol xD))

User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

Smiling happily Tai spouted out, "Yes Ma'am!" In a rather enthusiastic tone, He was happy to be getting recognition from the shinobi he admired most. Running out, he almost knocked into a shelf, as he had plenty of things on his mind, and it seemed that after having to do a perverted request, that his day was taking a turn for the awesome.

[To kumo gates]  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:24 am
[Tis what I did. xD]

So Fuyu had managed to do quite a bit with Manda, the serpent king, and Doku had clearly gotten to the point where she was an irritant to even him. Fuyu had obtained a lot, though some of it wasn't necessary. Many knew of Doku Lee. "You might be able to join... However there are slightly more pressing matters. Kein Uchiha is taking two cells of shinobi to a stronghold of his family's, in the Land of Fire, to extract any and all information he possibly can," Kinpaku began simply, leaning upon her interlaced fingers, "You are to follow, and observe. Should he not follow through with his secondary objective, destroy anything you note that he has extracted and left in tact inside." It wasn't a pleasant thing to ask, but there wasn't anything she could do. Kein was loyal, yes, however blood could get in the way of logic.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:34 am
Fuyu closed her eyes a little as she heard the next request,"What exactly was your second request to him, Lady Kinpaku?" Fuyu's voice showed concern, Fuyu wasnt usually one to think twice about something. It wasnt this that seemed odd though, as Fuyu's shadow clone dispersed in the dojo all that had transpired raced into her mind. Her eyes widened slightly and then they looked slightly sad and her face turned down cast as she looked away from Kinpaku and bit her lip. Something had transpired between Fuyu's clone and Kein that she didnt like, something had happened she was all of a sudden very worried about. She could see that Kein had been angry and her face stayed the same, it was not Keins anger that truly was wrong though. "Kinpaku-sama, what exactly happened between you and Kein... Do you really think he cannot be trusted so much that you would have me clean up what he cannot do?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games