Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:44 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 300/300 l Stamina - 300/300

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Axel followed Rin, at some point he went to the other side, letting Rin be in the middle instead of Liori. He let Rin lead the way once they were in the hospital, and decided that it was for the best to get to know Liori. ”So, you’re a Genin right? What’s your specialty? I’m a swordsman as you can see. Not really a ninja, more of a samurai.” He said, petting the hilt of his sword as he spoke to her. He turned to look at Rin, who was walking too fast for him to keep up without putting some work into his step. Mind slowing down a little? He almost said, but that would be imprudent of him, so he gave his best effort to keep up with the girl. He saw the girl with the IV bag and felt bad for her, it must have been a very bad injury. “Sorry for intruding, miss, my name is Axel Storn, pleasure to meet you. Hope you feel better after your accident.” He greeted Karleen with a graceful bow, his red hair, even though it was shorter than before, got everywhere, and he had to push it back with an open palm to tame it. Afterward he offered Karleen a warm smile, and wishes for a speedy recovery.

Ryo: 800
AC: 1450
OOC:

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Lunar_Serenade19

magcookie

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:40 pm

User ImageUser Image
            • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
              ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
              pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
              pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Hospital❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: Nothing particular.❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: Axel, Rin❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Merry
              ~Current Theme Music~Phweeeen Biography

Toso had gone his separate ways from Miko to pursue other endeavors. These endeavors being the delivery of his gifts. Now while Toso had no way to imagine colors he did have a photographic memory. This memory was ideal at remembering the facial characteristics of each individual he had met. He approached the door of the office with a satchel in tow almost as if he were the jolly prowler himself aside from the fact he wa nowhere near as large in the mid section. Toso was currently on the hunt for a particular individual. The individual in question would be the man he met earlier in the Raikage's office that went by the name of Axel. Based on presumptions alone and a nagging feeling he figured he'd find the person he was looking for in the same place he last saw him.

After what seemed like an excessive search of the floors Toso finally found himself seeing three figures in the distance. One he partially recognized from the training field. Ah, perhaps it was Miko's friend Liori. Toso rather enjoyed her explosive demonstration of artistry. Molding clay was something of a respectable art much like painting was for him. Next to Axel however, was a stranger he had yet to meet. The woman bore icy aura's similar to Hakanai. At first Toso would assume Rin was Hakanai but this was not the case as he slowly grew closer. Axel would then begin to hear the familiar "Bloop." The man then began his approach.

He would find himself now right behind Rin. His sleeve would then brush up against her passing here and the new figure would be placed next to her in a manner facing both Liori and axel. "Bloop, Axel...Why I've been looking for you. Somehow something within me said you'd be here Bloop. It seems my fellow artist is here as well." Toso gave a unintentional possibly flirtatious wink in Liori's direction. For the most part however, Toso would focus on Axel. "Bloop oh yes since you all seem to be ready to head off. I have something for you." Toso would dig through the confines of his coat it would come off as a little rude perhaps towards Rin and any other that the man wasn't acknowledging them though it wasn't intentional. Toso would then remove a portrait. It was within a frame of twine, or was it dried seaweed? The portrait was that of Axel. Every feature was perfectly detailed it was like looking into a mirror. If not for the man's choice of colors. The outlining was done in black ink with the rest grey. The portrait could be compared to a masterpiece made of charcoal with its distinctive shading. The portrait emanated mystery, there showed a fierce sense of determination in the painted Axel's eyes. The portrait displayed an additional air of honor and loyalty. ((The Gift of Giving Rank D: In Progress))

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:305 /305❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:285 /295❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition:Shuriken 14, /15,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:450 /0❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:900 /0

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
              • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2
              • Kanboku(Ink Technique) Post reduction +1
              • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
              • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +1
              • Class Bloodline Post reduction +1
              • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
              • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
              • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
              •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ
              Φ
              Φ
              ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ Wire 20 Yards
              Φ Suiton Brush
              ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
              Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
              Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank D
              Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

magcookie
              Rexnov
              Lunar_Serenade19
              [quote="I Tortured Sleep I"

User Image

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:41 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

She half laughed in mocking fashion when Rin tried to back peddle and play it off as mistletoe. "I don't know, mistletoe doesn't usually make people kiss that intensely, get some girllll~" She whispered the last part in Rin's ear, before gently patting her back as the walked into the hospital. Her interest was peeked when Axel began to dig some information out of her, revealing himself to no ones surprise as a swordsman. "Ah, I thought the weapon was just for show... its not uh, compensating for anything right?" She said with a hearty laugh, smile spread across her face, "Well I suppose there is no harm and giving away some of my mysterious allure. As you might have noticed, I have these wicked mouths spread across my body." She drew Axels attention to the mouths on her palms first then back up to the one on the left side of her chest which was stitched closed by black and red threads. "I specialize in explosives, just give me some clay and I can use these little things to make adorable bombs." She said with a smile, placing her hands behind her head as she stomped through the halls. 'Chantra I hate hospitals, nothing good ever comes from them.' She thought to herself, watching the sick and injured mope in their rooms while nurses chatted at their stations.
[+15 Chakra for out of combat]

Then she heard the joyful 'Bloop,' from Toso as he crept up to them. "Hey jell-o man! Fancy running into you." She said returning his unintentional possibly flirtatious wink with one of her own. She listed as he began talking to Axel and handing him a gift. 'Oh this jell-o man has more tallent than I remember. Maybe I should make him my rival in art!' She thought to herself as the group began moving again. She stopped just outside their injured teammates room, taking some time to ready herself in case things were bad. She peeked her head in after everyone, including Toso who seemed to pop up out of nowhere was inside, staying back near the door as the serial smell was more intense as in the hallways. She made a singular wave to the bright haired lass who had injured her arm.
[+15 chakra for out of combat]

[ooc: Necro!]

Chakra Pool: [300 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

I Tortured Sleep I
Lunar_Serenade19
NecroPlant
Rexnov

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOULx {
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Karleen's mood started to lift when Rin entered the room, she was already beginning to see the other female as a friend. A guy entered in after her and introduced himself as Axel, most likely another gennin. "Who's this Rin? Your boyfriend? He's pretty cute, I'll give you that~" She teased at her teammate, sitting up and chuckling. "Hey Axel, I'm Karleen Awarmik, it's nice to meet you. I'm not really still in here because of my arm, I'm just dehydrated. I'll be fine." She scratched her cheek, her eyes darting to the side as Liori popped her head in through the door. "Oh hey look who it is! Miss Bombshell! You just missed Seiji, if you're looking for him."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  ✘ █ Mystic Thoroughbred x ✘ █ D-rank Genin x ✘ █ Shakuton x ✘ █ Spitfire Queen
                                                  ✘ █ CHAKRA: 130 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                  > Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  >
                                                  >

O t h e r s : :
                                                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  > One-handed Hero: Karleen is able to use one hand to form hand seals
                                                  > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                  >
                                                  >
                                                  >

Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:25 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 355/355 l Stamina - 150/150 Ryo: 500 l AC 700

Rin blushed at Karleens comments. Why was she blushing so much? It was a harmless kiss. For tradition! At least shed try to convince herself of that, but then again karleen hadn't seen so she was at least safe on one end. "uh no hehe...he's just a friend." shed say thinking about the kiss, her hand moving on its own up to her lips. Hiding a smile while her eyes averted the gaze of all, setting themselves on the ground for an instant before she'd snap out of it and return to normal. "I'm glad to hear you're alright. I hope you get out of here soon I know hospitals are dreadful" She'd say staring at the room, it did feel dreadful to her. "You need anything? If you want anything dont hesitate to ask." Shed soon feel the presence of something that made her very uncomfortable, she kept hearing these weird sounds and the presence had apparently made itself comfortable between Axel and her, some odd man with just as considerably odd behavior, he was rude. Very rude, he was the source of the odd "bloop" sounds. "Um...anyway...." she'd say placing her hand on Karleens shoulder gently to make sure she wouldn't cause the girl pain, glaring in the odd mans direction. Apparently he knew Liori and Axel, she'd have to make a note of asking whom the odd creature was. "We should get going, we should let you rest after such an injury. I'm sure you'd appreciate some sleep too, you must be exhausted" Shed nod to Karleen "Come on everyone Karleen needs rest, and is it just me or do you hear someone calling?" She'd also comment, there was indeed a faint sound of someone or something calling. "Again Karleen if you need anything dont hesitate to ask we'll gladly help!" Shed tell the girl , bowing and eventually staring over to Axel, grabbing his hand and slowly moving him toward the door avoiding the weird noise making man. "Lets go its best we give Karleen some space." she'd tell the redhead, and even the rest of the group.

Who I'm interacting with:
Rexnov

magcookie

I Tortured Sleep I

Necroplant

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:00 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 300/300 l Stamina - 300/300

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

If it isn’t Toso! Axel smiled seeing the man, bowed before his fellow shinobi and addressed him before everyone else as a pretext to ignore Liori’s comment. “I’m glad I ran into you, great to see you are better now after we left you in the hospital some time ago.” He eyed the painting and smirked. His father had one just like that of himself back home in the mountains. It felt odd having one of himself, he didn’t see himself as worthy of it. It was so touching his eyes watered a little. “Y-you shouldn’t have. Its amazing my friend! You really shouldn’t have.” He said, offering a handshake to his friend, forgetting about the gift at the tree, or more like being sidelined by Karleen’s comment about being Rin’s boyfriend. “Okay, it was just one kiss, come on, how fast does news travel in this damned village?!” He questioned with his face red, giving a funny look Liori. “And for the record, the blade is not for show,” he said turning to Toso, remembering his rather unique way of saluting women, as a manner of protection to Rin, lest he tries his handy business on the girl. “I know how to use it.” He said to both the sword, and what Liori was alluding to in the second part of her sentence to him, but always keeping a straight face, that was , until Rin grabbed his hand and pulled him. His face turned red once more, but he didn’t resist her this time as he had one before. He did hear someone faintly call out his name, so the girl wasn’t making things up, which was great. “This reminds me!” He turned to look at Toso. “I have a gift for both of you over at the Plaza, if you two have the time to go there.” He told, referring to Toso and Rin as she dragged him out of the room and probably the hospital.

Ryo: 800
AC: 1450
OOC:

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Lunar_Serenade19

magcookie

I Tortured Sleep I

Necroplant

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:22 pm

User ImageUser Image

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Hospital❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: Nothing particular.❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: XAxel, XRin, Liori, Karleen.❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Merry

Toso was pleased the he bore some presence with the man. He eyed Rin and of course her breasts. However, Axel intercepted...still after Miko's scolding Toso would refrain from his assault. He would return Axel's handshake with a contorted stretching of his arms as usual. He drew that Liori was indeed still confident in herself as ever and well...he'd only just noticed Karleen. "Bloop. Indeed I am well and good to see you are as well." Almost as quickly as the handshake began Toso would feel Axel's grip slipping away in a manner equivalent to being pulled. The squid was going to inquire about the kiss but he was already on the way out. He would then turn to Liori after the two had gone a fair distance. "A kiss well...things have certainly escalated I sure hope his other lover doesn't find out."

Ignorant of Axel's relationship status so would possibly begin the rumors of polyamorous deviousness within the village. The 'other lover' was of course referring to Hakanai and albeit not his intention to be serious it would be difficult to discern whether the man was serious or being comical. "Well then...lets see. "I apologize Bloop Liori. I made portraits for those I've had good looks at...however," Toso dug into the confines of his coat to remove an unframed sheet of paper. On it contained a rough sketch of Liori. It was made with calligraphic strokes of a brush. The shading done with lighter strokes. It was done in a vibrant yellow orange ink. The sketch while not up to Toso's standards was actually rather impressive. The sketch contained a confident smile. "Perhaps some other time I can make a more detailed one." If Liori were to accept his gift he would then take the opportunity to get uncomfortably close to her face.

That left Karleen. He didn't know the girl at all. Toso would keep an ear perked for any sound of conversational initiation from the girl. He'd address her fully after Liori with his own introduction if she didn't take the initiative first. "Tosokurui Ashi Hojo I believe your name is Karleen." Toso having picked up the girls name from Rin. It seemed the squid man was quite the eavesdropper. "Dehydration is truly a terrifying thing bloop. Keeping yourself moist is essential to survival. Dry skin can possibly result in spontaneous combustion. Then you'll be..." Toso trailed off. It seemed like he had something comparable to a flashback. A traumatic flashback. If Karleen or Liori would try to talk to him he'd have a blank expression for awhile. (The Gift of Giving 1 Rank D Complete. The Gift of Giving 2 In Progress)

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:305 /305❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:285 /295❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition:Shuriken 14, /15,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:450 /0❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:900 /0

• Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
              • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

•Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Φ
              Φ
              Φ
              Φ Wire 20 Yards
              Φ Suiton Brush
              ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B

magcookie
              Rexnov
              Lunar_Serenade19
              [quote="I Tortured Sleep I"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:46 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 13,700
AC: 0004125
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

Seiji made his way back to the hospital, though as he arrived he found a whole gaggle of people meandering around Karleen. Sighing he made his way into the room and checked her chart. It looked like she was making good recovery in the little time she had been in the wing. Looking among the group he quickly recognized Rin. Whom appeared to have washed out her hair after the incident. Then there was another young man, one who wore swords like his own. Perhaps he was another Samurai. Another in the room, far different from the rest, yet with white hair like Rin. Sighing as he looked at the group then moved over to Karleen's side and looked into her eyes.

"I take it you've been to see the Kage then?" He questioned as he looked away from Karleen for a brief moment.

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:52 pm
User Image

A small chuckle escaped Liori's lips at the energetic girls comment about Rin's 'boyfriend,' and the chuckle grew louder when she was given a new nickname. "Ha, Bombshell eh? Has a nice ring to it. But Liori will do if you ever tire of that name... Glad to see your doing moderately well Karleen." She said with a smile, her unease was slightly lifted by her new nickname. She still felt a little guilty, being to only one in the squad who didn't react fast enough to get to Karleen before the building fell.It wasn't long before the love birds had flown the coup, practically running off the moment the option arrived. "Must be going to make out again," She said turning her attention to Tōso who mentioned something equilly as juicy, "Wait... Other lover? Oh my looks like we have the makings of a harem." She was about to enter further into the room when Tōso began to sketch in the middle of the room, his hands working fast as he started to capture her image. She took his gift and inspected it, eyebrow raised when she finished, holding it in her hands rather than storing it away. "Man I look like a hot mess today. Thanks Jell-o Man, I'll be sure to make you something... as thanks." She said running a hand through her short messy hair. Then were the introductions between her, uh, acquaintances. She returned to learning against the wall, dipping her hands into her clay pouches to start working on her gag gift for the squid man. In the distance she could hear someone yelling, but she didn't care enough about it to leave her squad mate. "Oh! I nearly forgot, wheres Seiji at? I figured he'd be stuck to your side like glue." She mentioned, taking her hands out of her pouches and placed them on her hips. 'I expected to get our next mission when we all got here...' She thought to herself, the mouths on her palms writhing as they worked on the clay. "Oh speak of the devil." She mumbled under her breath as Seiji made his way into the room with authority. Soon he would bring up her and Rin's side quest to the Raikage's office. She dug around in her purse and brought out two envelopes. "I nearly forgot, I offered to bring your rewards to you guys." She mentioned, walking over to Karleens bedside. She handed one to each of them before returning to the safety of her wall.

[ooc: EDITS! Wolfe posted just before me so sorry for any double quotes]

Chakra Pool: [300 //405]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

I Tortured Sleep I

Lunar_Serenade19

NecroPlant

Rexnov

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:38 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o

Karleen couldn't mention much to Rin and Axel as Rin seemed like she was in a hurry to leave. It made her sad, but she soon understood as she heard the weirdest noises from the taller man who seemed to have entered in to the building shortly before Liori and was handing out sketches. Her mentioned something about a complicated relationship with Rin, and instantly she tensed up a bit, her heart contracting a little. "She better stay away from-" then Seiji entered, catching Karleen mid-sentence. She choked on her words, her face flushing slightly. "S-Seiji! Hey! I wasn't expecting you back so soon! No, I haven't been to the kage's office just yet. H-How did things go at the store?" While she waited for his answer, the female turned to Toso. "It's nice to meet you Toso; you seem like an odd one but it's hard to chase me off! Do you know Liori well?"

She took her reward from Liori as well, thanking her and shoving it in her pocket.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

> Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  >
                                                  >

> Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch

>
                                                  >
                                                  >

Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:15 am

User ImageUser Image

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Hospital❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: Nothing particular.❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: Seiji, Liori, Karleen.❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Merry

Toso gave Karleen a reaffirming grin. However, while it seemed like the grin was a yes in regards to knowing Liori well it couldn't have been further from the truth. It was later that the squid man took notice to Seiji. So this was the man Miko spoke of. The man who held an impressive level of strength. His look and presence itself was convincing enough. "I can't say I know Liori very well bloop. But I would love to get to know her as well as you bloop. However, I should probably get to the square I hear there are gifts strewn aptly about for myself and others bloop. I hope to see you both there"

Toso would give the man know as Seiji a strong ocular analysis as he moved on his way. As if he were judging his character by his overall demeanor and entrance. Toso's initially opinion's of Karleen was she was quite the friendly individual. While Seiji came off as more of the colder serious type with Liori finally coming off as the spontaneous type. Of course these were just first impressions. Toso's hands began to gesticulate awkwardly. "Bloop. I'm feeling somewhat of the broken wheel here. Seiji Hattori, seeing as you all seem to be part of a squad BlOoP. I've heard your name around a lot. Bloop. I am Tosokurui Ashi Hojo. Toso for short...I will bloop..hmm head off now. Unless interrupted Toso would then begin to leave the hospital.
              (The Gift of Giving 2 Rank D Complete. ) ~exit?

Φ
              Φ
              Φ
              Φ Wire 20 Yards
              Φ Suiton Brush
              ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B

magcookie
              Wolfe Whitehorn
              Quote:
              I Tortured Sleep I

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:42 am
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 13,900
AC: 0004,425

Receiving his rewards from Liori, he looked to her, then looked to Karleen. He still wasn't sure about this whole gift giving thing, but it was apparently holiday custom. He stopped to think for a moment Why didn't Myurai ever give me anything on these holidays he wondered for a moment, but pushed that thought away and reached into the back of his kimono to retrieve a pair of knives. They weren't wrapped up or anything, but they were of fine craftsmanship, Konoha Redwood handles ( A hard material to come by in Kumogakure ), the blade of the finest etched steel, and the end bore a hole to draw with a single finger, much like their kunai.

"Karleen, I wanted to apologize about your arm. I wasn't quick enough to deflect everything." The chuunin said through a forced smile, an obvious wince as he pulled on the stitches at his cheek.

He then turned to look at Liori, pulling a package of ten Kunai out to hand to her. His smile faded somewhat due to the pain, but he proffered them willingly.

"Your explosives are pretty useful. I figured, if you were the type, perhaps you could use this gift to attach them and throw them at our adversaries?" Seiji spoke, very careful about his choice of words as to reduce stress on his stitches.

"I'll admit, I'm not one for the holidays, but at the very least, my squad deserves something of me." He said with less chill to his voice than he normally bore.

Hearing and seeing Toso begin to head off, Seiji simply nodded.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, Sir Hojo. I am sure we will meet again soon."

I Tortured Sleep I

magcookie

NecroPunt

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:06 pm
User Image

She smiled and waved at Tōso as he left the room making mention of going to the square. 'I suppose I should go there later... See if that guy picked up his gift yet.' She thought to herself as Seiji pulled out a pair of fancy knives and gave them to Karleen. Then much to Liori's surprise he turned towards her. He held a package out towards her, 'A gift, for me?' She thought as she took the package and made a small bow. He went on to comment on her explosives going as far as calling them useful. "T-thanks! I'll... be sure to put them to good use." She quickly as she noticed the pain in his face when he talked. She quickly started to feel guilty for begin so slow in the Residential Distract, same guilt she still felt for leaving the Twins and Hatsu behind when the rust storm started. She began staring down, fiddling with the corners of of the Kunai package. "I'm uh, just gonna go. I'll be either at the plaza or the academy if ya'll need anything. Hope you feel better soon Karleen." She mumbled exiting out of the room with awkward haste, making her way down the pristine hallway. She sighed as she made her way down the stairs, running her hands through her hair. 'You did all that you could stop stressing over it. You don't even know these people... ugh!' She thought as she exited out of the building and made her way towards the busy streets, her stomach in knots.

[+15 Chakra]
[exit to the plaza!]

Chakra Pool: [315 //405]

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

Wolfe Whitehorn
I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Karleen carefully handled the knives, they were gorgeous. She carefully looked over them, holding it up with one finger each; perfectly balanced. They were amazing knives, probably better than the trench knife she currently had. She very carefully pocked them in to her sheath with her trench knife before looking up, her mouth open to speak. It immediately snapped shut when she saw just how much pain Seiji was in, didn't they give him anything for it? She frowned, reaching for him. "Seiji... don't smile if it hurts that much, okay? I mean, as much as I love you smile, you don't need to worsen your injury.. And honestly, it's okay Seiji. If you hadn't been as quick as you were, I could be dead. You saved my life... " She looked away, sighing, dropping her arm. "I feel bad that you got hurt out of all of this because I was being an idiot... I wish I hadn't been so distracted. I'm also sorry about bringing up the attack earlier it... it seemed to really bother you, I didn't mean for it to." Karleen looked sad, moving her arm softly to rest on her chest.

>
                                                  >

>
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:40 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 14,000
AC: 0004,575

Seiji smiled when Karleen absolutely poured over his gifts, and put his hand on hers when she touched his face. It was... Warm. He held to her hand and refused to let her drop it when she hit her feelings of self-pity, an emotion he knew all too well. He sighed and kissed her hand. The action to him seemed, odd, but it was entirely fluid to him as he kept a hold on the top of her hand and a thumb on her wrist.

"You didn't see or hear the wires snapping. You were too close to understand just what was happening. I cannot fault you for that. Yet at the same time, it was a hazardous place to be in alone, and you knew that." He shook his head, looking directly into her eyes.

"Just... Just don't scare me like that again." The Hattori spoke as a nurse entered the room.

The nurse smiled at the pair and walked over to the side of the broken arm. She began to knead some chakra in her hands and pressed her palms to the wound. A quick pinch as she injected her with a numbing solution, a sense of burning and then numbness would wash over her. The nurse then looked to the couple.

"You two are really cute, you look so much like your father Seiji, when he first met Ren. And that, Miss Awarmik, should be your last treatment for the arm. There's sure to still be some tenderness and some underlying fractures that will finish healing over the next hour or so. Just be careful, and according to the Head Nurse, there's been an order put out. No one under the rank of Jounin is permitted to enter the Residential District. There's been another accident."

I Tortured Sleep I

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games