Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:15 pm
[ Aki is now infected with the Poisen as well. Nowhere on the Joingu bloodline does it say you are immune to pain or posien. In fact if you look at Kakuzu's fight with Kakashi he expressed pain multiple times from the attack and does in fact tire out. You do need breath and sleep to operate, you are a living body with working organs that you can just shift around and repair quickly ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:23 pm
[[God. Prescription adjustment or not, I'm sorry, how could I have missed that? I agree with Fall. His points are valid and obvious to the nature of the Jiongu. Please refrain from framing out of your bloodline's capabilities. And also edit your post more appropriate of the situation and being.]]  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:34 pm
[ Yes,thank you. Also how would Aki know Yasuo attacked him? He never saw him before hand and never saw him during the attack. He knows not hwta he looks like or what is name is and it goes without saying his rank. And its to late to edit now because he posted again so he is in fact infected ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:38 pm
i disagree but am to tired to go through the entire explanation and do not have the time to resond plus edit. but just to point out a few things. one you guys are the first to actully confront me on this in this guild. two i have no blood and only the hearts feel pain otherwise the attacks were un affective but ok just knock out whatever and i will get shin soon.  

lazyactor

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:40 pm
[ You stated that the poisen would paralyze anyone who breathed it in in minutes indicating it is a nerve toxin. A poisen which would attack the nervous and muscle system and shut it down. Both of which you have. You do feel pain. You can be hurt. And you are a living body ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:53 pm
i am not arguing man i know this blood line better than most and like i said others have never argued with it but fine like i said take out whatever and i dont care i am going to bed tah.  

lazyactor

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:09 pm
[[ That makes two of us. It doesn't matter to me because it won't help you to dismiss some very apparent verdicts, Drizzit. Because for someone who knows so well about this bloodline, you made some wrong angles concerning the bloodline done by the mods of this guild and of the general naruto data you can access just about anywhere else. Which, some can be and sometimes are, irrelevant to the information in this guild.

You also never even mentioned him of not having any blood in his body in his profile, nor is it stated in the Jiongu Bloodline. Therefore, I find you irresponsible and ignorant for having said so. And you saying "take out whatever" then saying "I don't care, I'm going to" results in some serious contrast to what you'll be telling people you're doing. This further obstructs your personal impression. You can definitely count on getting the attention of another mod as you have insisted on that.

If anyone intends on continuing this conversation, then please do it through private messages. ]]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:36 pm
ok i am bout to super edit. this is the only guild that i got called on in and another as also run by shin for awhile. so here is what we are going to do. i am going to comply with yall for the time being but be warned anyone who isnt up for a raging fight run now. i am going to edit and just comply guys. lets not argue. lets FIGHT.  

lazyactor

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:15 pm
ok edited the best way i could think of now i am how you all interpet my bloodline. it does not change a single thing by the way.

please delete and adjust your posts as needed. well past my last post in chacter.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyo was about to show Yasuo a lighting techinque when the sound of a explosion was heard and it all was so fast that he barely had time to blink. "Aki? Zestu? Dammit...not again!" He stood up and used his speed to get close but not to close behind Aki. "Aki, you will listen to the advisor and you will listen to me, stop this before you are charged on attacking a fellow shinobi of Kumo." Aki had attaked Zestu a year ago so this man couldn't lie so easily this time. "You are disobeying a higher-up(Doki)'s order..." Shi was a few yards infront of Aki in a defensive position and growling. "Explain yourself..."

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 300 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

[[ I'm just gonna assume that he jumped out of the gas while also avoiding the chakra syringes. Oh, and growing over 14 feet and gaining the agility of a panther will not qualify it as a konin's. All you should be doing is having the agility of a panther once you phased into it. That's all that technique should do, changing the physical anatomy. IT won't give you the benefits of a konin. So, I'm just going to take that part as a methaphor.]]

"The bigger they are..the harder they fall." This kind of thing will result in a fool-event. Doki flinched at the conclusion of his form. White terror began flashing in her eyes at the sight of that grutesque form. Cats. She freaking hated them. No matter how small or big they were, she hated them. Hated the way they prowled, hissed, scratched. Everything. And now he was sending down rash strikes with his claws prior to her direction. "Everyone, scatter! Yasuo-" Doki was forcefully cut off by one moving claw.

She quickly maneuvered with the Body Flicker technique and appeared directly over one haunch of his shoulder. She breathed out a gaseous air that was odorless, colorless, and tasteless if he ever inhaled it. From this close, he should be able to. Okashii Gasu: Laughing gas! If he did inhale it, the cat should start to experience the runny giggles. It was reckless to stay in mid-air while she was descending down. She had seen cats play with mouses, and braced herself by funneling chakra to her feet. She had to survive. Doki could not allow one little phobia to tick her off. After all, Yasuo had inhaled some of the gas. Who knows how well he'll do? If the big panther decides to slash at her while she's still falling, then she'll just double jump and maneuver. Even still, it was a very big risk because some amount of injuries were guaranteed.

"Aki, don't make this any worse than it already is! You crack-head p***y-cat!" Doki hollered, hoping to win it's attention.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:05 pm
[ok it does check my customs,also i am not konnin just closer to a konnins speedperks of the form. mintchan read a bit more closely im not sure you caught up to everything. just saying.]

when she dieapered Aki who was no fool to these kinda tricks just ran fowrard a few yards and turned. it seemed that Doki had underestimated his speed and was about to pay the penelty for it. the giant panther shot off his giant powerful legs and aiming it so her decent would line him for a kill shot. he swiped his claws when he was within four feet of her adding chakra as he did. the chakra attack would be wind element and its speacial would be to go a total of six fee before it lost its killing power. not to mention wind is notorious for its cutting power. to sum that up dodging the claws wouldnt be good enough. she would have to teleport before he hit. the kicker she wouldnt know about the ait attacks before they hit her. she would time to dodge his paws and claws not the wind cuts that preceded them that were like air invisible. now for the weird part he would have killed her if Akio werent losing control. at the last moment Aki managed to misdirect the attack slightly so she would only be wounded. for short moment it seemed that Aki would be back in control. sadly Akio surged forard in his mind and Aki's eyes went to crisp clear to dazed again.

panther wind attack c rank
chakra left 620  

lazyactor

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:31 pm
[[i'm just gonna stay out of this fight >.>]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:33 pm
[ahh otay if u want.]  

lazyactor

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games