Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:01 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai appeared at the gates. a few Anbu swormed her asking questions about the reconstruction. "I don't care! You people need to rely on those in the village and not those that are higher ranks and away." She cursed at all of them before pushing through and going to Apollo's side. "Mind informing me in what is happening?" She crossed her arms under her chest and stared at the strange Signature that led towards Konoha. Great! The one place she didn't want to go towards. "Pieces of the mission aren't going to help if I don't know exactly what I am hunting." She told Apollo before looking at him directly.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 595 / 595 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
Apollo was busy giving orders and the like to set up reconstruction of the gates. They didn't want anything like this to ever happen again, so it was needed to have a sturdier outlook. Especially since enemy villages may now have information about them, which he certainly did not comply with. That girl, the one from before, he'd make sure to personally destroy her entirely. Not a single fiber of her being would be left behind. When Kyo and Daitomi finally arrived, the blonde shifted while waving the two on over. His destination was out if the gates. "A girl Daitomi. As I said before we were infiltrated by a lone shinobi, a young looking one whom played the role of presumed dancer. We do not have any information aside from that, but as I said before we've been charged to track her down and..well, do what we please with the information we've found out. As trackers, we've been selected as best fit for this job." He then turned to Kyo, whom was the one best fitted for this mission. With his nose they'd be able to track that girl wherever she went.

"You two will play the front while I play the back. Kyo, you're nose is the one with the scent, so we'll be following after you. The girl couldn't have gotten too far. " Even if she did, he would not rest til her head as in his hands and her body turned to ash. No one got away with smudging the name of Kumogakure. No. One. "Let's not waste anymore time." Apollo awaited Kyo to start moving before he himself would after.

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:11 pm
Kyo listened to Apollo, rolling his eyes a bit, he couldn't even find his own tail if he had one without Shi around to guide his failed compass self. "If she just disappeared from that hotel area...it won't be easy to find her trail..." He thought, sniffing the air a bit and sneezing, disgusting building supply smell. He rubbed his nose and got off Shi to start walking and find that scent of leaves. "I bet her breath still smells like fish haha...wait...fish smell combined with leaves..." He pointed in a direction and got on Shi, both of them running ahead to follow the scent since Shi knew what they were looking for now. "This way!" He made sure they kept in sight of him, not going to fast or too slow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:23 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai sighed heavily before rubbing the bridge of her nose. "Even after an attack." She held a hand up to Apollo. "I don't wanna talk about it." Dai closed her eyes and took in a deep breathe before exhailing slowly. She looked at the signatures; clustered together. "There's a group of them." Dai looked at Apollo. "She wasn't alone then." Dai lowered her arms from the underside of her chest and moved forward shortly behind Kyo.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 595 / 595 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:54 pm
Apollo simply followed after the two, Byakugan active.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:29 am
User Image
Inka Hizaraxx:xxVolatiles | Weapons | Musician |
xxxxx˪ ˲ Smoke in the Wind // Life's Destructive 'M E T A P H O R'

Inka was quick to ask around the merchants looking ready to leave, hoping to find one heading anywhere near Mist. He was lucky to find one heading directly to the village - luckier still that they would take him on their wagon, despite being injured. Inka supposed one extra ninja was some sort of improvement against bandit attack, even if his right shoulder blade was cracked. After signing out at the gates, Inka sat with the wagon, thoughts troubled, mind raging, and his hands restless. He needed to get back to Mist. He needed to see Syy.

[exit]

'I've come to realise that I won't ever forgive myself - nor will I find
redemption. But, I found something to live for. And that is all I need.'

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:11 pm
xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastian made his way to the Kumo gate, hoping from stone to stone. He could feel the high altitude mess with his cardiovascular system a little, but his multiple hearts would keep that at bay at most. What he didnt see was a contingent of anbu posted at the gate, or a checkpoint like their was a Konoha. Did the other villages really become this lax with their security? Once close enough to the village, and using all of his senses, even extra ones, to gain an understanding of the area, positionings, etc. Announcing himself, because he was on a diplomatic mission, the ninja spoke.

"I am an emissary from the mist village, with information prudent to the national security of the Lightning country. I need to speak with the Raikage immediately...."

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 705
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:38 am
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

After no one came to greet him at the gates, Sebastian feared the worse and that the village was under attack by Souh. Was this where his revalution would first take place? Where were all the guards?

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:43 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian moved through the gates, and made his way through the lightning country

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya Clan Head |

User Image

+-------------------+

Suki looked back smiling at her little summoner calling out to him. "Come on Kitten-kun!" The medic teased. Breathing in deeply, the fresh Kumo air filled the Sage's lungs. It was nice to be in their home village once more. Hard to believe it's been a year. . . Even harder to believe one year of training in the Sage Lands has passed by so fast! Putting her hands on her hips she flicked her ears. Eager to see everyone. "Such a slow kitten~"

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 16,050
Ryo: 6,300
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

The Sleeping Pacifist

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Black Ranton
Rise to power not d do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 430/480

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black walked all th way back with his sensei to kumogakure. Seeing the clouds floating about he felt at ease as he noticed one black cloud out of the group. His silence held itself as he halted steps having felt drawn to the one cloud. Blacks mind would snap out of it the moment he heard his nickname by Suki be called. A bit of embarrassment had shown itself as a red streak crossed over his face." Suki senpai! Dont call me that outside the cat lands!" His face brightening up as he ran up behind her and caught the cloud in his eye again before it vanished completely. Looking with extreme focus Black would bump into his teacher only to catch her as quick as she could stumble. The two would then enter kumo.

Items Used

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

Sukai smiled and laughed lightly. "Sorry Black~love ~ It's a habit. Can't blame me~ But no matter what happens. . . You'll always be my little Kitten---" Sukai stumbled forward a bit, thankfully Black had caught her. Shaking herself off slightly she turned to Black, ears perked and twitching in various directions her yellow hues scanning him. "Say Black-darling~ We've been together for a bit over a year now. . .and I still don't think you've seen my actual form now have you? Now before we go back into Kumo I'll show you, that way you can recognize me either way okay? Now close your eyes for a moment!" Sukai let out a soft purr as the boy closed his eyes and she felt the gold leave her hues and her ears and tail sink back into her skin, it felt weird, holding this form. But she even amazed herself keeping it for so long, Sage mode required a lot of chakra even for a Jonin. Pulling her hair up she tied it in a bow, dressing in her normal attire. . . well, once normal attire. "Haha~ What do you think? Your sensei's pretty cute huh?" The medic couldn't hold back her laugh, for once she actually bonded with someone that didn't die. It was nice, even if he was her student. He had become a good friend of hers as well. It was so nice, watching him grow over the past year. .

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:18 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 430/480

███ █████████████████████ ███

Listening to his senpai Black would halt and turn towards her curiously. His eyes blinking go her words. He never saw the real her..? Crossing his arms he nodded and closed his eyes as ordered. With the sound of purring he couldn't help but feel a different aura emerge. Upon opening his eyes he would see... beauty and stagger towards the gates. His eyes glimmering and his face bright red he started to stutter." ...... I-I I'm g-gonna go do some beautifu-?! Stunni-?! Missions! That's the word missions! See you at the Raika-ge office bea-?! Suki senpai!" He stated as he ran flat into the gate wall a few times before walking past the opening. His head was flustered and eyes closed as he made his way to another area. Hopefully nl more trouble liks that would catch him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

Sukai giggled softly. He was so cute. Beautiful and stunning? I think that tops the cute factor~ he's probably just flustered. "I guess some things never change~ Alas~ I need missions as well. Minus well head to Doki's office."

[[//exits to Raikage's Office]]

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:18 pm
Black departed to Sage Bear lands.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games