Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri chuckled lightly. "So true. Let's get going." She grabbed Nowe's hand and began towing him back towards the tent, bubbly as ever. Maybe even more so. "No need to give Zane more ammo than we have to." She said with a laugh.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:17 pm
"Are you okay Tusmi? You looked pissed at something." Zane said before going over to stand by the newest addition to his team.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:47 pm
Tayu called to Nowe and Kiri when they reentered the tent. "Nowe! I just knocked over a clay doll like the ones from before. I have no idea whether it's gonna become a copy of me or not. Please tell me this one's dead."

Kin smiled at Tsumi when Zane joined them. "See? I told you that you wouldn't be kicked out of your team," she said and headed over to where Tayu was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:22 pm
Nowe smiled happily when Kiri took his hand. Finally, he didn't have to keep things a secret. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze as they headed back to camp. His mood kinda faded away however once Tayu mentioned a doll. "Well...there really isn't any way to tell. However, you could destory it before it gets up...that might be a good idea." he said, holding out his and to send a chidori spear to sever it's head.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:25 pm
(Hmm likely a bad place for Kohane and Kyo is the dolls come alive since kyo has likely touched all of the one's in the corridor there in o.0.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 pm
The clay doll shattered, and Tayu ducked to avoid flying pottery pieces. "I should've thought of that instead of freaking out, huh?" she grinned sheepishly, "Now I feel like an idiot. Thanks, Nowe."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:35 pm
"It's nothing more then dolls down here" Kohane muttered turning as she started to walk back the way they had come. "Let's go Kyo there isn't anything more then these clay dolls" Kohane muttered holding the piece that kyo had brought in her hand as she moved it over in her hand a few times. "It's kinda like the black spikes that nowe uses" she muttered following kyo as they headed out of the ruins and back to the tent where everyone was at. Getting there just as Nowe attacked the clay doll Kohane shifted her weight. "Something I missed you two" she asked to Tayu and Nowe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image

Kiri's smile vanished at Tayu's words though she relaxed as Nowe destroyed the doll. "No one touch those things. Please. We really don't need another one of us running around killing things."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:06 pm
"yeah, but at least we'll know who it is. Clay dolls can't change form after they've copied...except under special conditions." Nowe said, touching below his eye. "most likely my Rinnegan gave it the ability to change shapes..due to it's ability to master any jutsu."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image

Kiri rounded on Nowe. "Then YOU definitely are not allowed to touch them! No more of that craziness please. I had to attack you with lethal force once and that was more than enough!" She told him with a frown.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:24 pm
Nowe took a few steps back as Kiri got on his case. He looked stunned and confused. "but...hey I'm carefull with these things." He said, putting up his hands in defense. "and come on, it wans't me you were attacking...just something that looked like me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:55 pm
Kiri looked up to meet Nowe's eyes, her voice softening. "I know. But it's still hard because it looked exactly like you. I thought it was you." It became clear what the problem was - She didn't like the thought of having to "kill" Nowe, even if it wasn't the real Nowe.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:28 pm
Nowe sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "Well, then I'll just go ahead and kill my copies. I've fought them long enough to know how to deal with them. They have weakness..depending on who they copy. For example." He looked at Tayu, "A clone of you, wouldn't attack someone dear to you right away...threatened, they would fight back with killer instinct..but until threatened, you could suprise attack them."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:35 pm
"Nothing." Tsumi said, a bit angrily, "I'm fine." She looked away from the doll and stared at a wall.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image

"How about we simply don't touch them? That seems like a good plan to me." Kiri said with a small chuckle. "Though I am curious. How in the world did they make the dolls do that? And so thoroughly, right down to bloodlines and everything."

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games