Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:18 pm

"Let's see...." Jaquel looked to an elegant grandfather clock in the room to check the time and did some mental math to calculate out about how long he'd take with Ariae (all through the night and a good chunk of morning) before shadowing more gold into the bag. "I believe this should cover things." he said as though it were a back alley deal instead of hiring a prostitute.

((I'm really just asking for Ariae wrath, aren't I? XD ))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:29 pm

{Maybe. XD But it'll be fun to watch for those not involved, I'd think. XD}

Ariae smirked and took the gold, using a spell of her own to transport it somewhere safe. "Well, now that we've got that out of the way, please lead the way." she said, smirking as she held out her hand for Jaquel to take.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:38 pm

((What no aid in trying to save me? Thanks a lot! XD ))

With a devilish smile, Jaquel took Ariae's hand and led her up to his bedroom where the magic happened.
What more do you want from me? He paid her, they went to his bedroom, the rest should be self explanatory.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:53 pm

{Oh, don't worry! XD She won't kill you, well, so long as she doesn't know that we are controlling their very fate. biggrin She'd kill me too, so I'm not too inclined on telling her, lololol}

By the time they were both finished, Ariae couldn't help but wonder why someone like Jaquel would be paying for a courtesian instead of sleeping with a younger maiden who wasn't tainted or covered in scars. With his skills, she would think, he could have any woman he wanted. However, she didn't let such thoughts be shown through that poker face she kept. "Well, time's up." she muttured, slipping out of the bed almost reluctantly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:03 pm

"Aw, so soon? But you and I both know the way you were enjoying yourself was no act..." Jaquel said, a devilish smirk on his face as he slowly sat up. "Stay with me and you wouldn't have to worry about any pesky business problems again, and certainly nothing like whatever caused those scars of yours." That last bit may have been a lie. It would depend on how obedient she was.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:18 pm

Like Jaquel, Ariae had her own scary death glare. "I may be a whore, but I'm not brainless. Judging by the way these women obey your every command, there must be consequences for disobedience or disloyalty I wouldn't doubt. If you want to pay for a night of sex, come get me. If you just want another toy to use and abuse until you grow bored, find some other b***h." she hissed, now beginning to slip her clothes back on. Even if this man was a monster in bed, she knew better than to trust him...to trust anybody.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:25 pm

"True as that may be..." Jaquel admitted. "....I'd never go so far as to cause any lasting damage." he said, calm eyes examining her scars. "What happened, if I may ask?" he asked in reference to the crude markings left on her body.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:35 pm

"I trusted people. I loved. For every person that's betrayed me, I've got at least one scar and a story to go with it. I doubt you'd want to hear a bunch of sob stories, especially from some random whore. Though if you must know, I wouldn't mind sharing them either way." Ariae said as she continued to get dressed. One might notice that she was slower towards what touched her back and the scars that replaced her glorious wings. The ones where her wings once were looked to be the most painful, and didn't look like they'd fade any time soon. Of course, this was Ariae's intention. They were a constant reminder of where trust and love had ever gotten her.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:40 pm

((I'm suddenly reminded of this webcomic where a character wound up getting rescued by some prostitutes and wound up telling them his life story from the start of the comic to that point and had to pay the whore by the hour to keep telling it. Then the whore starts telling him her life story and has to pay the guy by the hour to tell it. XD ))

Jaquel just continued to silently gaze at Ariae. There was just something about her that he couldn't quite put his finger on. Eventually he slowly got out of bed and walked up behind her. "This has been bothering me for a while, but...has anyone ever told you you look like an angel?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:46 pm

{Really? XD Lol! Sounds like something I'd like.}

"Well, if my wings hadn't been brutally ripped off, people wouldn't just say I looked like one now would they?" Ariae said, giving a bitter laugh and a cold smirk to go along with it. "That was looong ago, way before my hair went from blonde to gray, not that it matters."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:55 pm

((It's ended now, but it's got a very large archive you can still find. All on the artist's/comic's livejournal. Do a search of some sort for Get Medieval and you should find it. 4-panel, gag-a-day style with some nice artwork and some very hilarious jokes and a few running gags. Like the inherent evil of all water fowl towards the main character. The plot is basically humanoid people from a futuristic space society get stranded on medieval earth. It all goes downhill from there. XD ))

"If it means more time spent with you, I am free to listen to your story..." Jaquel said softly, rather curious how much bad luck one woman could really suffer in love. Not that he really knew much about that.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:22 am

{Awesome, I'll go look it up sometime. Thanks for telling me about it.}

"Then we might want to sit back down, because it's a long one." Ariae told him, having calmed down a little bit as she went and sat down. Unlike before, she didn't have a tense look about her. She looked calm, almost docile. Instead of that look of innocence and warmth that she always used to have back in her days of youth, she now held a sorrowful and lonely look about her. Once they both got themselves comfortable, she began with her many tales of woe - starting from her early days as a wild youth. Ariae told of how brightly her wings would shine, despite how terribly she behaved. She led a self-destructive lifestyle then, surrounded people that didn't respect or love her. After describing the scraps and abandonment she felt then, she went on to tell of how that all changed after a brave young man came to rescue her once some thugs she had stolen money from were about to kill her. The way he treated her so kindly, the way he didn't act as if she were just a cheap toy to abuse for five minutes before tossing aside as it broke, it melted her heart. After that day, she cleaned up her act, becoming a good girl so that she could hopefully see that hansome hero again. Without realising it, her ex husband ended up turning a ho into a housewife. For many years, that went well. Until of course, the great war happened. He had to go off to war, so they were sepparated. When raiders came, her daughter ran away the moment they escaped their destroyed home - just because she wanted to be with her daddy instead of her suffering mother. After telling of the heartache and misery she went through while sepparated from her family, she told how she found them again - not at all telling of how exactly her husband changed. She simply said that something in him changed while they were apart, and it only grew worse as time went on. After the war was settled, he began to grow bored of her and started chasing after other women. At first, Ariae would simply stick to her learned trade - tailoring - to keep herself distracted from the betrayal she felt. Once that stopped working, she admitted to murdering some of the mistresses while her husband was sleeping. After this, her husband flat out told her that she was a bore and that he had no more use for her. Ariae then took her daughter with her to the human world, where she ran away again - never to be seen by Ariae even to this day. During this moment of depression, she tried to make friends with some of the human villagers and hopefully get some shelter. They screamed at her, calling her witch and overwhelming her. After that, they tied her to a wooden pole and ripped her wings off. Only after this deed did they untie her. They didn't bother healing or helping her, though. Oh no, they just shoved her outside of the village and left her to wander the nearby lands - drenched in her own blood and in horrid pain. She was eventually able to heal herself, but decided to keep those scars as a reminder of the betrayal. After this, everything went down from there. She told of the rest of the miseries that she faced, and how she went from a timid wife to the heartless b***h she currently was. Once she was finished with her tale, she looked over dully at Jaquel and asked, "Is your curiousity satisfied, now?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:39 am

"I apologize that so much had to happen to you...." Jaquel said putting a comforting arm around her shoulders. "You're welcome to come back here should you ever require anything at all, you need only ask." he said with a smile of unreliable comfort. "I have the strangest feeling we'll be seeing more of each other....Why I don't believe I ever caught your name, miss...?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:47 am

Ariae offered a light and surprisingly chaste kiss to Jaquel before slipping away and heading towards the door. "I doubt that, but thanks anyway." Once she reached the door, she looked back once and said, "As for my name, you might call me Ariae I suppose." Not waiting for his name in return, she began to head off.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:54 am

"Ariae...." Jaquel seemed lost in thought, the name feeling odd on his tongue before he jumped up and quickly got dressed to catch up with Ariae before she left the building. "I believe it's only fair to pay you for the extra bit of over time..." he said offering her a few gold coins for the time spent discussing her life story.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games