Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:27 pm
"No, Sky. I'm not mad at you. I'm just... Peachy. That doesn't answer my question though," Shayde responded crossing his arms behind his head.
"You tired?" Maso finally asked softly.
Sheik smiled lightly with a roll of his eyes. "They say that opposites attract," he chuckled lightly. "Actually, I am curious as to what does make me stand out. I mean, I changed my appearance to something less... Ninja-assassin."

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:40 pm
"no... i don't have anything else i want to know." Skylar mumbled as he moved behind shayde. "what about you? you wanna know something?"
Krystina gave a tiny nod, her cheeks a light red. "y-yeah...." she murmured and looked up at him.
"you just..... have a stronger presence to you then most people....." Kana hummed and sat down in one of the chairs. "and despite your best efforts; you still act confident." she grinned at him  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:54 pm
"Anything you're comfortable with saying to me," Shayde half-smiled as he glanced back at Sky.
"You can go back to sleep if you'd like. I'm not going anywhere," Maso smiled as he lightly kissed Krystina on the cheek.
"So I'm overconfident," Sheik said lightly rubbing his chin before sliding into a seat next to hers. "I'm not really confident, just stubborn and that strong presence is just time." He flashed an mischievous smile at her.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:27 pm
"um..... hoenstly.... i just feel guilty that i didn't tell you i knew truth......" Skylar mumbled and hugged him lightly.
"i'm alright......." Krystina mumbled and gave him a small kiss back. "i don't want t sleep.... we just ate breakfast."
"so? it still makes you stand out a bit more." Kana chuckled quietly. "and it's not that you're over confident...... it's more... you can anticipate others before they even have loooked at you kinda confidnce." she hummed and played with her hair.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:06 pm
"Don't feel guilty about that. I didn't tell you I knew her and her sister, even attempted to train Deception at the skills of chi. But, um..." Shayde started with a smile only to turn a soft red as his foot missed the table to keep his chair from falling backwards as Sky hugged him. "Our... Relationship... Can we just keep that between those of us living in this house?"
"So then what do you wanna do?" Maso chuckled lightly.
"Ah. I didn't even know I did that," Sheik responded with a slight roll of his eyes. "Hades likes one of your friends. Did you know that? That's also a really pretty color in your hair." He lightly pulled her hand away from her hair before tapping her on the nose. "I've never been on a date before, so forgive me for being so fruity. I don't exactly know how these things run."

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 4:30 pm
"that's fine....." Sky sighed and gave a tiny smile as he looked at Shayde. "but....she's gonna know something's up" he murmured and looked away, his own cheeks burning a pale pink.
"i dunno..... maybe.....a movie? or a game or something?" Krystina smiled at him and then shook her head, trying to stay awake.
"it's just from how you walk...." Kana laughed softly. "realy, who? um....thanks...." she blushed lightly "i've been on a few firt dates...... all we basically do is talk, get to know eachother..."  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 4:56 pm
"Let her think whatever she wants so long as we keep this between the seven of us," Shayde murmured softly. "Have you noticed that you knocked me over and you're now sitting on top of me?" He lightly brushed his fingers through Sky's hair and a light smile.
"We can watch a movie. Then we'd have to find something to watch. Or we could play 20 Questions, but we'd have to stick to what I do know," Maso smiled as he began humming lightly, hugging Krystina slightly tighter.
"Ooh," Sheik smiled evilly. "On Um... Crap... I can remember Maso's real name, but I can't remember hers? What is wrong with me? The girl he taught sign language to. Her name escapes me at the moment. But that sounds kinda fun. It's like playing 20 questions, but with more discussion to it. So why don't you tell me a little about yourself?"

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:06 pm
Sky blushed lightly as he looked at Shayde "o-oops...." he muttered and then looked away. "well...um... sh-she knows i'm gay" he whispere and looked away, his face blazing a bright pink.
"a movie won't actually be that hard to find...." Krystina smiled and hugged him back. "and i'm not that great at twenty questions anyways....."
"her name's Liana. " Kana smirked and started to play with her hair again. "um....it can be fun..... what do you want to know?"  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:13 pm
"Well, that's definitely a downer... That's practically screaming that she'll find out," Shayde muttered mostly to himself. "Oh well. I'll get over any taunts thrown my way by gouging out people's eyes." He lightly kissed Sky on the cheek.
"Then which movie?" Maso chuckled lightly.
"Lianna. That's her name. I feel like an idiot," Sheik chuckled tapping his chin with his finger. "Ok. Well, how about your likes?"

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:33 pm
"she wouldn't tell....." sky mumbled and then blushed before he returned the kiss.
"um....the longest yard? i dunno something funny...." Krystina smiled at him.
"it's alright.... it's a unique name...." Kana hummed "well, i like surfing..... and i realy like heavy metal..... but i also like....creepy sounding clasical music....." she chuckled  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:56 pm
"She'd better not," Shayde smiled lightly as he wrapped his arms around Sky's neck, hugging him lightly. "Just promise me something... Promise me that if I should die due to my job or some mystery illness, you won't cry for me..."
"That sounds fine. We could also watch 27 Dresses," Maso smiled only to slide off the edge of his bed and stretch. "To the living room."
"It is completely unique, like Sheik or Kana," Sheik murmured before nodding lightly. "Do you like Metallica? I like Metallica... And Avenged Sevenfold... Kinda odd for a ninja-assassin to know music genres and their groups though..."

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:02 pm
sky hugged him back wit ha small smile and then blinked at his words. "um..... a-alright....." he muttered quietly, chewing on his lip.
"hm....don't think i have that one...." Krystina sighed and then nodded. "yeah... let's go."
"metalica's pretty good....but i only know a few songs from Avenged Sevenfold. i know 'em too so it's not that odd....." she chuckled  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:46 pm
"Good," Shayde murmured lightly. "I'm glad you can promise me that."
"I saw it on a tv in an RV," Maso chuckled lightly as he lightly grabbed her hand. "We'll watch anything you do have."
"Sweet. We obviously have the same taste in music," Sheik smiled slipping a glance at a waitress standing beside him. "I'd like a green tea with ginseng and honey, please. Would you like something?"

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:51 pm
Sky gave him a tiny smile and kissed his forhead.
"then the longest yard it is." Krystina hummed and held his hand lightly.
"mhm... that's good." kana smiled and looked at the waitress. "green tea as well, but with lemon and sugar." she smiled softly  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:31 pm
Shayde returned the smile as he pushed Sky off of him before flipping up onto his feet. "How about we go watch the longest yard with Kryssi and Maso?" He held his hand out to him as his eyes drifted back to the doorway, his foot kicking the chair back up on it's legs.
"The longest yard it is," Maso smiled heading towards the living room with Krystina's hand still in his.
The waitress nodded as she wrote down what they wanted before turning and walking away. "Drop the pout, chica. You're not my type anyways," Sheik said a bit loudly, making the waitress jump and glance back at him. "Eyes are the windows to the soul. So what do you dislike?"

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games