Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
as robin cried she looked at erin and ash and the flames in her eyes turned into a blue color as she spoke,Lizzy has been kidnapped,Robin cried more and the blue flame around her grew bigger as she cried more,she could be dead she was my only friend!
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

When Robin told her what had happened to Lizzy, Erin felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand straight up. She started trembling again, this time with anger. Sure, Lizzy was annoying. She talked way too much, was irritatingly cheerful, and was a people-pleaser, but still... She had been the first person to approach Erin. The first one to make an effort to be friendly. And Lizzy was a good girl. She genuinely cared about people. Erin gripped Robin's arm. "Tell me exactly what happened. What the kidnappers looked like. We need to tell the police; they can help with this." Erin smiled slightly. "Don't worry. I'm sure Lizzy's not dead. I have a feeling she's more of a fighter than she looks." Erin couldn't say what made her so sure of Lizzy's survival; it was like the deja vu in the library. But she was positive of one thing; Lizzy was alive, and Erin would help find her.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:32 am
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo

Rone kissed her with a smile. She ran her fingers through her hair. Sitting up quickly she grabbed her stomache. Hoping to hide the growling of her stomache. She blushes "Sorry." She said softly. Picking up her bag and pulled out a floating table, her sandwhich and her glass of apple juice. Rone smiled at Olivia and making a second bowl of her fruit. "I needed some of these." She used her magic to fix her sandwhich just the way she likes it. "I'm so ocd when it comes to these things." She blushed again. Rone took a bite of her sandwhich then sipped at her drink. "Do you want me to do pull out somethings to make you a sadnwhich? It's really good?" She rasied up her bag and set it down.

xoxoxo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image
Robin Sena

as erin said those words robin was happy to know that erin was gonna help her as robin told her what happened,well me and Lizzy were heading to the new roller rink that opened up a week ago so as we were heading to flower street this black limo rolls up and this guy in a black suit was talking to us then all of a sudden he sent his henchmen after Lizzy I tried to fight back but they kept blocking my every move then they took her and drove off down vesper lane I tried to follow but my powers were acting up so I came back here,the fire around robin disappeared as if on its own,I think Lizzy is the key to my powers being under control cause when I,m around her I feel no longer alone and afraid...I know it sounds weird but I had to do some research about my powers,my powers are unleashed by emotions.
User Image  

Kau The Haxer

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:41 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo

Rone started to grow a painfull headache. "What the...?" She set everything down and went to her big bag in her closet. She shifted a few things around and pulled out her pill bottle. "Ow." Rone could tell that things were wrong. Her senses were thrown off and she could feel her magic acting up. "Could someone stop with all the emotions...ugh. Such emotional people." Rone went back over to the bed grabbing Olivia's hand and pulled her up. "Come with me." She looked into Olivia's eyes with a serious expression. Rone tried to control her powers so that she could teleport to the sorce of the problem. After a few mins she of focusing she opened her eyes and she was standing next to some girls. Rone walked strongly over to them. She changed her hair color to a drak brown, her eyes to a goldish blue tone. She knew she couldn't let to much show or her real form would show. When she got to them she spoke with force, "Who ever has power in this area could you tone it down? I mean I'm getting big headaches that I don't need." She crossed her arms and looked at the girls.

xoxoxo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXX× × x x x x x x x x seele marston

What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how
infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and
admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like
a god! the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals—and yet,
to me, what is this quintessence of dust?

Seele had seemed to zone out until Anja spoke up, asking her about her name or something. Honestly, Seele had the bad habit of daydreaming about anything save the norm. She turned her head slowly towards the brunette, almost mechanically, as if she were more an android than a human. "Hmmm...Seele is German for 'Soul', so Germanic. I believe on my mother's side," she replied. "My brother's name is Hertz, which means 'Heart'. We were our mother's 'Heart and Soul'." Then she looked away, as if noting that she was done with that particular conversation. She was still paying attention, but Seele found it hard to talk about herself for some reason, so she always tried to be as blunt as possible.

Then the subject of a taxi, a car, and some money came up. Apparently Anja didn't want to walk in to town. Seele had run to the college from the bus station, so she had gotten a slight tour of the town already, and knew it wasn't that far within walking distance. Of course, she wasn't going to protest, but simply answered. "I don't have a car, but I have money." They were interrupted when Vixandra received a phone call about someone Seele had yet to meet. Seele looked between the two, standing tall in all her five foot glory, looking as innocent and naive as ever.

Werewolf Liquor

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Well, I hope that she will recover soon, I'm getting worried about her now." Anja said, looking down at her hand grasped in Vixandra's. She looked back up. "I can pay for that, allow me to." She smiled now. 'Poor Mumira, I can't even imagine how she feels right now.' Anja pondered before exiting the building, scanning her pockets for her wallet. She took it out, counting how much she had in there. '$50 should be enough to contribute...' She thought, gazing upward for a moment to do so before nodding in satisfaction. It would most certainly have to be enough. "So, got any places in mind?" She asked the two with a comfortable smile. She had a few places in mind for Italian, as that sounded pretty good at the moment. But, wherever the two cuties wanted to go, then that was where she'd be fine with.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra smiled at Anja and gripped her hand. "That would be wonderful if you want to pay for the taxi. As for a place to go, I haven't really looked at the directory to see any good places. I was hoping one of you two could help me out with that!" She laughed softly and looked down at the blue-haired girl who was only four inches shorter than herself. "I really like your name. It's rather unique. As for who Mira is, you might meet her later. She's the girl who's been sleeping all day and shares a bathroom with me. Don't worry about it too much. Let's get going and find the entrance to wave a taxi down, shall we?" She looked back over at Anja and nudged her in the side playfully while giving her a subtle and quick wink to let her good mood be known. She was really enjoying her time with Anja, especially after that incident.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kasumi Miyagi

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:14 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja grinned at Vixandra's happy playfulness. 'I have to stop being so tense.' Anja told herself before looking over at the two girls. "I heard that Dario's is a pretty good restaurant." Anja suggested as they exited the building, Anja kept her eyes out for the famous yellow coloured taxis while also awaiting to hear a response, or anything from the other two. None quite yet.

"But, that's just what I've heard." She said, glancing at the two before spotting a taxi nearing. She lifted her arm, waving it to flag down the vehicle, watching it slow down. She listened to Seele speak of herself, the very innocent looking girl appearing very awkward when she spoke of herself. She grinned a bit at that. It was understandable. "German?" She asked, turning toward her. "So, are you German, or are your names just German?" Anja asked. She just thought it would be nice to connect with someone like that, though she was Dutch. It was close enough for her anyways, and it was a way to keep the conversation going.

((EDITED, sorry I wasn't paying close attention last night and missed your post. Changed mine though, so again, sorry. orz ))

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:31 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"Okay. What did the men look like? This is really important, Robin." Erin glanced over as a small but... powerful-looking girl approached them. At her somewhat selfish words, Erin bristled. "Sorry. We'll try to care about our kidnapped friend a bit quieter." She grabbed Robin's hand and Ash's hand and started leading them down the stairs. "Come on, you guys. Let's go tell the administration. They'll call the cops. We'll need their help on this."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:07 am
User Image
Robin Sena

Robin saw Rone and her eyes flared up with flame as she tried to calm down,my best friend Lizzy has been kidnapped this is a emergency!,Robin realized that her powers were becoming worse if she didn't calm down as she thought to herself,if I don't calm down I could really hurt someone I don't want to hurt anyone cause if I do someone might want to kill me,Robin shuddered at the thought of being more of a monster than being a regular beautiful girl.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:36 am
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo
Rone looked at Robin. "So it's you...?" She frowned and bowed. "I'm sorry. I should have picked my words better. And I'm sorry about your friend. If you would like I could try to go get her?" She looked willfully at Robin whos eyes almost frightened her abit but she could tell that this girl was struggling with any powers she had. "Look I know this will sound bad but don't be so emotional." She layed a hand on Robin's shoulder, rubbed it a bit sending her calming feeling into Robin. Rone thought to herself. "Hopefully she will be calm. Cause I wont be able to take anyone anywhere unless she calms down." Looking Erin and Robin, "If you don't mind I would like to change." She was unsure she could. The other girl's powers were interfering with her but she tried anyway. Rone let go of Olivia's hand. She grew at least a foot taller, her fanges were showing, she had devil wings that were the length of her arms. Rone still had the body of a human just some body parts changed. Her eyes were a drak golden red, her ears grew to a point, and her hair flowed down to her bottom. After she "transformed", Rone had to take a deep breath. "You're powers are almost a little to hard to get around." She giggled looking at Robin.
xoxoxo

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:06 am
User Image
Robin Sena

Robin was shocked to find out that she was not the only one with powers,I didn't know u had powers too Rone...I thought I was the only abnormal girl here,Robin smiled and blushed as her eyes went back to her normal green color
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:25 am
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo
Rone smiled. "Yeah. You're not the only one with powers." She laughed loudly. "So I'll take it as a yes that you would like some help with your friend?" Rone stretched her wings out. She hadn't been in the form for a while. Hell she almost forgot she had another form. "My powers are up to par with yours. I could show you somethings." She offered floating only a few inches off the ground.

xoxoxo

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin watched Rone a bit warily, but calmed when she realized that the girl was trying to help them. She kept hold of Ash's hand and continued walking down the stairs. "Come on. While they try to find her, let's get the cops involved. The more people looking for Lizzy, the better..." Erin led Ash to the administration building and convinced the dean of the college to get the police involved and post more security guards around campus. Erin sighed and sat down on the concrete steps as they left the building. "Ash... what if Lizzy's hurt? She was the first one to try and get along with me. She didn't deserve something like this..."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces