Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:54 pm
Locke looked at the bruising that had formed all too quickly, realizing that it was much worse than she had let on. "Here. This may be cold and sting for a second, but only a second. Jack is getting better at making his medicines." He pasted the herbs together, and packed it against the bruising. "Let that sit for a while, and let me see your armor?" He took hold of her breastplate, and looked at it, seeing the cracks and dents all over. "Hmm... I should ask Sam if she has any spare steel. I can transmute it to your armor to strengthen."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:02 pm
She moved her arm letting him do what was needed. She fought every urge to fight as he put the herbs on her. She looked away as he worked clenching her fist a bit to resist the urges. When he was done she tried to relax herself feeling bad at her habits. She eventually turned seeing him look over the armor. "Maybe I just need new armor. It was getting worn over the last year." She moved to stand a bit then decided it best she didn't. She looked to the floor at her feet wondering if they should have a conversation but honestly didn't know about what. She knew that would also encourage him and the others to try and get close once more, something she wasn't sure she could do anymore. "Locke," She started, her voice low, almost questioning, though stopped. "Never mind."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:18 pm
Locke looked at Andy, sensing she wanted to talk, but couldn't bring the words out. "Andrea? Say it. Whatever it is you want. Just speak to us. To me. Please. You have no idea how much it hurts to not know what you are thinking anymore. That someone you love is hiding away their self..." Locke broke down almost, and sat on the bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:38 pm
She listened to him but kept looking to the floor. "You're right, I don't know what it's like." Her voice was even, as if she had little emotion. "I've forgotten what it's like to have others that care about what happens to you." She sighed trying to relax and stop her urges to fight, though she wasn't angry. "I can't say or promise that I can go back to how things were. I know everyone wants or expects it, but I can't. I'm not who I was anymore." She glanced at him once more seeing how upset he was and sighed moving to stand. She made it a few steps before feeling nauseous once more. She had the idea at this point that moving wasn't going to be good and worried as she looked to the door. If she was like this, how was she going to protect the others, or Aya.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:17 pm
Locke saw Andrea look as if she were about to fall. He stood to go and catch her. "Hey, now. Take it easy. Seems you were hurt more than even you thought. Here. Sit and let me take a look at you." Locke led her over to her bed, and pulled her shirt back up, then almost blushing at the sight of her skin. Earlier, he didn't really notice, because he felt bad for not being there to help earlier. But now, he was almost feeling guilty and embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:25 pm
Andrea let him help her, still fighting urges to fight him back. She set her jaw trying her best though as he started moving about her she would move away quickly as she could putting an arm out to show him to stay back. "Locke, I know you're trying to help, but, not too fast." She looked to him afraid of what she would do, until the nausea hit again with a force causing her to throw up a bit more. Now she was sick from the damage she took and trying not to kill someone she considered a friend. She felt horrible and looked away before going to clean up the mess she had made with a cloth. She hoped he would understand there were some things that couldn't be fixed with her.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:45 pm
Locke watched as Andrea pushed him away, then got sick. He felt bad, because he could not even imagine what was going on with her, nor did he really know what had happened in that other world. "Andrea. I'm sorry. I moved too fast." He grabbed a rag to help her clean up. "Hey, listen. There's a special something I can do for you. It's a little personal, but it might actually help. That is, if I have your permission to do so."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:49 pm
She looked to him as he tried to help her clean the mess. As he spoke she moved a bit back once more and rose a brow fighting ever urge to go on the defensive side. "What do you mean by special, and personal exactly?" Her tone had change to more of a warning. He was her friend but she would lay him flat if it was what she thought he may be referring to. She doubted it was hardly the time to think such things, but she had been wrong before.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:04 pm
Locke looked at Andrea, realizing finally the words he had 'chosen' to use had somehow hit a different nerve than what he had meant to say, and how it was interpreted. "Oh, god! Andy! That is SO not what I meant!" Locke began to fall over himself thinking how to word it better now. "Um./.. What I meant to say... That is, I've been doing some research lately... into Medicinal Alchemy. I don't really have a good handle on it yet, but it might help to alleviate some of your pain and heal your wounds. But... There is a trade-off..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:11 pm
She looked to him mentally relieved he was referring to something else. She still wondered about his idea and looked towards the door. "What kind of trade off? Just want to be clear." She kept to her thoughts before making her way back to the bed to sit down. again she looked to the floor trying to reserve herself. "Locke, I'm sorry, about how I'm acting. I don't mean to be so distant. As I mentioned earlier, I'm not used to people actually wanting to help me when they get so close. I'm trying, really, believe me I am. Just, If I start getting twitchy, it's best to run." She looked back to him sighing then nodding. "If you think this will help so I can continue to fight, then we can. As long as you are not hurt in the process."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:32 pm
Locke nodded to both statements. "Well, that's the trade-off. From what I could decipher from books, what I would be doing, is taking my energy, to force your body to metabolize a lot quicker than you are naturally able to, hoping to instantly heal you. The real price, however, is the strain the both of us would bear. Undoubtedly, I would probably lose a great deal of energy and strength for a couple days, but this might take a couple years or so off your life, depending on how extensive the injuries are." Locke looked to Andy, soaking it in. "So. I'll leave the choice to you. I'm prepared to suffer for you, but I am not prepared to sacrifice any of yours.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:53 am
Andrea looked to him as he spoke weighing her options. Mystics tended to live close to elves in age if given the chances. She knew a few or more wouldn't hurt her too badly in the long run. More knowing humans like Locke lived a lot shorter spans. The part that hung her up was that he would be hurt as well. "Locke," she stood mustering what strength she had to stand. She appreciated his offer but didn't like the trade off on his end. "I don't want you to be hurt because of me. My end it would be a small trade off, mystics live long lives. I will be fine enough for now, I just will need time to adjust and rest." She didn't want to tell him she didn't thing they had time to rest knowing if they had found them already, another wave was sure to come soon. "I will ask a favor of you. May Aya stay with you for the evening? Just in case, I don't wish her to see me as this. She's still young despite how she acts, I don't want her to worry." She had alternate reasons though, but knew he would never except them.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:45 pm
Locke looked to Andy, understanding her decision. "That's fine. And I can do that. She's a handful, but I think I can handle her. Always wanted a little sister, anyways." Locke knew there was more she wasn't telling him, but he decided it best to leave it be for now. "Here. At least make good use of these herbs. Jack would be sad if they went to waste. Okay?"

Jack stewed over his stew. Little Aya's disposition was more than he wanted to deal with. Instead, he kept himself busy, leaving Drake and Sam to deal with the precocious child.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:00 pm
"Thank you Locke." She watched him as he spoke trying to relax. She nodded at the mention of the healing and would try her best to reserve herself to let him work. "I would trust her to the others, just, I guess I really don't know why I don't want to ask them."

Aya watched them all and wondered how they all had managed to get together. She tried to recall the stories the Silver one would tell her as a child. "So, the Silver one, was she always a fighter?"  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:24 pm
Locke used the herbs as smoothly and gentle as he could within Andrea's permission to let him do so. "So tell me. Tell me about yourself. Not just what your life was like over there, or how your past was. Tell me about the things you like. what makes you happy?"

Sam stayed quiet, realizing she knew almost nothing about Andrea. Jack, however, decided to speak. "Andrea? No. I'm guessing that's a talent she picked up in your world. She was usually trying to avoid fighting. Locke always did his best to protect her, and do the fighting for her. It was real sweet, to think about it."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games