Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image
Lucy E L I Z A B E T H BonksXXXXXXXXXXXXX

S T O P there & l e t me c o r r e c t it

And I w a n n a live a life from a n e w P E R S P E C T I V E

A light spot of pink moved to Lucy's cheeks as she recognized the song Oz had written for her. It was a beautiful song, and it sounded even more utopia-like now that she knew that he had written it for her. It was a sweet and unforgettable gesture. She smiled back and played with the single strand of pink hair that colored her light blonde locks. Her eyes wandered back to Zuko, a small frown tracing her features, "No one," she huffed and looked back at Oz with a small grin, "Just a sissy." she shrugged and hummed along to the song she learned this summer.

User Image

YOU'LL c o m e along because i <3 y o u r face

& i ' l l admire your E X P E N S I V E taste .

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:31 am
User Image

a l e x a n d er "oz" o s b o u r n e

H e r e W E g o A G A I N !
I k i n d a WANNA be m o r e than F R I E N D S
S o take it e a s y on M E
I ' M a f r a i d you're N E V E R s a t i s f i ed

Chuckling, Oz skipped the first verse and jumped straight to the bridge as the carriage jolted. He glanced up t the horseless carriage and knew that some invisible creature was pulling it. Tammy could see them of course. She had experienced death, both from Travers and Einar. Oz thankfully still could not. He sighed at that thought and turned to look at Lucy. Smirking, he set the guitar down and patted his lap.

H E R E we g o A g A i N
W e ' r e SICK l i k e A N I M A L S
We play P R E T E N D
You're just a C A N N I B A L

and i'm afraid i won't get out alive
no, i won't sleep tonight

you are my light, my guiding star... Lucy.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image

Preston
Alistair Kingsleigh

User Image
"Hello, Choi. It's nice tae meit you tay, A'm Preston." The boy tried to sound more like an Englishmen, but it was a terrible attempt. He flashed her the customary affable, charming smile, heightening it tad bit to hide his confusion. He knew in some Easterners said their family names first, before their own when introducing themselves to someone, but as to whether the Ravenclaw adhered to that rule, he hadn't a clue. "Sae, urr ye in th' same year as Tamara, 'ere?" The brunette asked. He pointedly shot a lofty look at aforementioned lady, giving her a smug smile as if to show he had some manners of his own. Yes, the Scotsman could be polite.

Preston's attention and gaze shifted towards the direction of a sharp whistle. There, boyfriend on arm, was the energetic blonde, Lucy Bonks. After she yelled her teasing insult, he yelled, replying, "Ah feel th' loue, Bonks, Ah feel it!" He grinned and held a fist to his heart dramtically for effect. Turning back to the three ladies, he nodded in agreement when his fellow Gryffindor spoke. It was time to get going. He nodded at Madeline and Soo-Young. "Good-bye, dearies." The boy said airily with a smile. He turned, and sauntered after Tammy to an empty carriage.

User Image
Fourth Year, Gryffindor

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image
Lucy E L I Z A B E T H BonksXXXXXXXXXXXXX

S T O P there & l e t me c o r r e c t it

And I w a n n a live a life from a n e w P E R S P E C T I V E

A smirk pierced Lucy's lips as she heard Preston yell back at last. She nodded to him with a grin before rolling her eyes playfully at Oz, standing up to sit on his lap. She leaned back and tipped her head to the side, next to Oz's, closing her eyes briefly to enjoy the moment of peace and quiet ruined by the sound of the carriage rattling on the pebbles, "How d'you reckon this year's gonna be?" she intrigued curiously without opening her eyes, "Hope it won't be boring." she sighed heavily and fluttered her eyes open, looking candidly at the Thestrals pulling the carriage along

User Image

YOU'LL c o m e along because i <3 y o u r face

& i ' l l admire your E X P E N S I V E taste .

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image

a l e x a n d er "oz" o s b o u r n e

H e r e W E g o A G A I N !
I k i n d a WANNA be m o r e than F R I E N D S
S o take it e a s y on M E
I ' M a f r a i d you're N E V E R s a t i s f i ed

Oz sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "I wouldn't mind a boring year. One without dark wizards attacking or werewolves prowling the Forest. Poor Tamara wishes for a boring year." He shrugged his shoulders again. "I'd probably lose my mind if something like that happened to you. I don't know how she's able to smile after this summer." The cart came to a stop at the top of the hill. Oz recovered his guitar and jumped from the cart, holding out his hand for Lu to take down.

H E R E we g o A g A i N
W e ' r e SICK l i k e A N I M A L S
We play P R E T E N D
You're just a C A N N I B A L

and i'm afraid i won't get out alive
no, i won't sleep tonight

you are my light, my guiding star... Lucy.

{Next post in the Entrance courtyard.}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:21 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxвℓαкε αη∂ αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε
User ImageUser Image

Where are we? Hogsmeade Station.

Who's with us?Just about everybody.

What are we doing?
Getting on the carriage.

Oh Orange Coconut
{ }

User Image

Alexandria turned around to see her dear Jack with them. “Jacqueline!” She exclaimed and gave her a warm hug, pausing only for a moment before letting go. It was so nice to see her. After all she hadn’t replied to any of either of the twins letters but that was understandable. Who knew what her parents were like. “How was your summer?” Unlike her enthusiastic sister, Blake gave a warm smile and a quick hug. Not long enough to keep Alexandria’s watchful eyes on her. The twins looked at the new arrival that had greeted Jack. The two arched an eyebrow but decided to not notice it. Many Slytherins hadn’t taken a fancy to the pair so it was odd for them not to receive at least one mug face at them. They shook it off and turned to Adele as she spoke. “Jean-Baptiste? Did you have a little of a summer fling did ya?” Alex said tenaciously. The comment caused a tight upward curl on Blake’s lips. He didn’t fancy the idea of Adele out on the beach getting all lovey-dovey with some other person. Forcing a smile, he answered in haste, “Ah it was fantastic! Dad let us watch the Quidditch World Cup. England was brilliant-"

“Oh stop it with all that,” She said with a flick of the wrist. “I’m sure Adele isn’t the least bit interested with you talking about your rubbish sports.” Blake looked at his sister. Rubbish? Why they were talking about Quidditch just moments ago on the train. Alexandria ignored it and hoisted herself up the carriage. “Oh don’t give me that look. You know as well as I do that Adele isn’t very keen when it comes to brooms.” Blake gave a measly shrug as he joined her in the carriage. He offered a hand to the girls down below.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

tarantaellegra

Kaydee Does

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:58 pm
Paige Cook
first year

User Image Paige dragged her trunk off of the train, impatiently blowing a blond curl of of her face. No doubt she was running late, as was usual. She had spent the train ride nosing around, watching people in their plain black school robes as they petted owls through wired cages, ate chocolates charmed to act like frogs, or created towers of out playing cards that exploded when placed precariously. A handful of times, she chatted with students who appeared to be close to her age, though their conversations were so brief that she knew she would never remember their names later. She told herself firmly that her explorations had been an educational necessity--after all, she had only found out she was a witch a couple of months ago, her only exposure to this new world a few too-short hours spent in Diagon Alley, collecting school supplies.

She had been so absorbed in what was going on around her that she hadn't realized they had reached their destination until the train had stopped in the station. She scurried back to her compartment to pull on her school robes over the nice blouse her parents had insisted she wear. Paige had put off putting on the uniform during the trip because she had imagined they would be cumbersome, like the dresses she had to wear to church on Easter and Christmas. Much to her surprise, however, they were not hot and she did not trip over the hems.

She had wondered off the train for the first time thinking about magic that could make dresses more comfortable, already at the end of the mob of students clamoring onto the platform. It wasn't until she was off the train that she realized she left Marvin, her fat black rat, back into her compartment. Muttering under her breath, she had rushed back onto the train to fetch him.

With Marvin tucked safely into a pocket in her robes, Paige climbed off the train again and peered around. Earlier, she had seen a woman who looked like she was in charge, calling for first years. Where had she gone?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Aster Owena Cardell
User Image
Second Year, Ravenclaw
User Image
Aster closed her new Transfiguration textbook with a soft, crisp sound
once the train halted to a stop. Her cabin mates quickly shuffled out of the room, leaving the muggle-attired girl to change into her robes.
'To a year of greatness,' she thought wishing herself and her house well as she forced her lazy body up. Last year Gryffindor had obtained the cup. Last year the petite, dainty, girl had failed a dangerous amount of mandatory classes. Her father didn't care, no in fact he seemed pleased that Aster had, "done so freakin' awful in a place of devilry and magic." After recalling her father's comment, the Ravenclaw let out a small sigh.

"To a year of greatness," she murmured out loud, pulling out the a bag beneath her seat.

Aster took out her uniform, and placed it on the chair, careful not wrinkle the clothes. She closed the blinds, and then locked the cabin's door, giving herself secure privacy. After a couple minutes she had her robes on. She picked up a brush from her bag and ran it through her pale grey hair quickly. The second year picked her textbook and bag, and then exited the train.
'This year I have to study, and study hard. This means not doing the muggle work that Father sends me if need be.'Oh, yes. There was a need. She let out a soft sigh. This would be hard for her, Aster knew that. It would mean that Marion's homework deliveries would be obsolete. It would mean angering her already moody father. Who would suffer? Would Aster - when she returned? Or worse, Renard or Vincent?

The girl's worries abated a tad as she idly watched the students bustle by with her lavender gaze.
'I'll feed Marion more of her favourite treats from now on and send Vincent some more candies,' she thought. The poor owl had to travel all the way from Western Wales to Scotland, and now some of her deliveries would be worthless - she deserved a bonus. Vincent, her brother, had to deal with an annoyed father - she had to show a grateful gesture. And Renard? Well, she'd figure out a way to thank her butler later. He was a tricky person to please.

The Caretaker came into Aster's view. The woman announced it was time to go. The girl sauntered over to the carriages.
'I see no horses...Are these things like the boats - they move on their own?' Aster was consumed in her musings, she spoke to none of her fellow carriage-buddies, and they didn't speak to her. A screeching halt, poked the girl out of her mind-fog. She waited for the others to exit the carriage before getting out herself. Aster headed towards the Great Hall, thinking with a small smile. 'To a year of greatness...'

User Image
User Image
One learns through the heart, not the eyes or the intellect

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Rechosia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:47 pm
((Please wait for Fraise Rouge to post with her character, Eleanor Duke, before you begin posting here for the new year!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:22 am

User Image
User Image

A tall, slender silhouette strolled gracefully across the foamy platform of the Hogsmeade Station, a carried lantern illuminating her tired face. The dark circles under her dark eyes exposed her sleepless nights to anyone surrounding her. Taking care of one child might be easy, but two might be too hard to handle to some people. But Eleanor Duke, Hogwarts' Groundskeeper and Keeper of Keys, as well as Head of Gryffindor House, was perfectly fine with it. She wasn't a single mother, and was allowed to see her two daughters when she had time to. Brook and her had agreed that letting a pair of toddlers live in a hut two steps away from woods packed with centaurs and other mystical creatures wouldn't be appropriate and a logical thing to do, which is why Amalia and Caroline stayed over at Brook's, in Hogsmeade. She would visit them once in a while, when she can.

Letting out a small sigh, the young female leaned against the brick wall behind her, tapping her foot impatiently while whistling the school's anthem. It was a nice, entertaining tune that one can easily sing when bored. The Gryffindor jumped up in surprise when a loud whistle traveled through her ears. Within a couple of minutes, a bright, scarlet train was seen rolling in a distance. Allowing herself to straighten up and rearrange her newly-cut brown hair, Eleanor walked forward and lifted the lantern up, admiring small flocks of young students shuffle excitedly on the station. She let out a small chuckle and exhaled heavily, waving her head to the young eleven year olds, "First years, this way, please!" she cried, hoping to get their attention. Although tall and decorated with light, Eleanor had a soft, quiet voice embellished with a "Londonian" accent. She rarely shouted, or yelled, "Second and above, to the carriages!" she indicated the carriages lined up in front of a narrow little road leading to the castle. The carriages were driven by Thestrals, creatures visible to those who have seen death. Unfortunately, Eleanor had seen her father die in St Mungo's a couple of years ago. He had been quite sick for the last years of his life, and was taken to St Mungo's to rest there. Life was hard, but things similar to those happen regularly. Merlin, hurry up a little bit! she mused as she watched the group of students turn their heads in her direction, masked with wonder and curiosity, "First years, here!" she repeated loudly with a joyous, warm smile.

User Image
User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:18 am
User ImageUser Image

EMRYS VICT
----------§----------
----------§----------
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
----------§----------
----------§----------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A feeling of fright and awe washed over Emrys as he stepped down from the train and looked around. He couldn't see too much on account of the massive amounts of people in the area, which made hearing difficult hard as well. But he was still able to hear a voice calling for first years. Turning towards the voice, he made his way across the platform and approached the woman holding a lantern. 'This place is huge. I really hope I don't get lost.' He thought to himself as he stopped in front of the woman. "Emrys Vict, ma'am. Pleasure to meet you." He said shyly, blushing a little. He wasn't sure what to do, she waited near her until instructions were given. Seeing has he most likely had to wait for all of the other first years, Emrys pulled out his leather notebook and started to scribble away, hiding behind the pages of his work.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:31 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - unsorted

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Her nose had been caught in another book once again, and for a moment she did not even notice the visible increase in bustling and excited squirming about her that signaled their arrival at the station. Though, once she had and her head was out of what ever fantasy she was reading about, she began to panic a little bit. Her train cabin, though it had changed in amount of people through out the trip, was not completely empty. She peered through the glass doors (which were opened, meaning her company had left in a rush) and noticed people running and talking and completely embodying new-year spirits. Through the flustered buzzing she could hear the occasional complaint about unfinished school work and the hanging regret of a finished summer vacation, but even in that Phi could detect the undertone of curiosity and enthusiasm for a new year of magic studies.

She stood up, carefully marked her place in her book, and picked up the other three books, two sandwich wrappers and eagle feather quill next to her. With all stuffed securely in her arms, she exited the cabin too. Now feeling the squirming nervousness in her stomach as well. She tried not to shove anyone in her way to the exit, though others were not quite so courteous - her copy of Chopin in Paris had been bumped out of her grasp twice.

Once off the train, she did not even worry about her trunk and owl as she noticed few other had their with them. Through the smog she could see many students huddling in groups and loudly chatting and discussing summer things of the past. Through it all, however, she could hear the call for first years. She turned her bright red head and noticed a slim, young woman calling out with a small group of new students already around her. Phi made sure not to trip over her slightly-too-big robes as she hurried over with her things and gave a small smile at her soon-to-be classmates.

╚══════════════════╝

Pale Mist

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:32 am
User Image
first year - unsorted
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

¦¦Allen was grinning ear to ear with his silvery head sticking out the window as the train had screeched as it slowed. With a jump of un-contained excitement he pulled his head from the window (hitting the back of his neck in the attempt) and clambered down the passage to the exit with all his belongings in tow. In the back of his mind he vacantly wondered if he was to grab his trunk and his owl or if they were being transported to the school by other means. From what he heard from his guardian, he didn't have to worry about them.
Before the brick red train had even reached a full stop he had already jumped off. Along with some other eager students, he noticed. He looked around him through the thick train steam and noticed a tall female silhouette. He quickly realized it did not belong to a student but who he presumed to be his guide to the school.

Soon enough, her calling to the first years confirmed his assumption. Quickly making sure he really had snatched everything of his from the train seat, he brushed the unruly silver hair out of his eyes and proceeded to the beckoning woman.
Coming closer, he realized she was quite pretty and young - younger than he had expected any of the professors to be. Though, he was not quite sure whether she was a teacher, he realized. (he assumed that were more than just teaching positions at the school if it were running all year round.)
He grinned and greeted her with a, "Hello. I am a first year, are you taking us up to the school?"
Hearing the other boy introducing himself, "Oh! Allen Rhoddes, a pleasure."
¦¦

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Echo walked along the train as it pulled into the station. Taking a deep breath a smile spread across her lips and filled her with the excitement that had been brewing since she first stepped onto the train at Platform 9 3/4. Looking down, she adjusted the skirt of her uniform and smoothed out her shirt. The uniform still had the crisp dye smell new clothes typically give off.

As the train pulled into the station she slipped back into the compartment she had spent most of the trip to Hogwarts in and grabbed her backpack. Slipping it over her left shoulder, she took one last look at her appearance in the reflection of the train's window and took another deep breath, but the excitement was still almost unbearable.

As the train filled with students begging to get off it, she slipped into the stream and let it carry her along. Before she knew it she was outside. It was nearly nighttime now, and a cool breeze tugged at her robes and hair. She had heard many stories about the lake from her parents when she was younger, I suppose the wind whipping off of the water is why the air is so chilly...

Happily she hopped off of the train. Looking around she tried to gain her ground. People were moving in all directions out on the station platform. Thinking to follow an older student, she was about to turn toward the carriages when she heard a lovely female voice calling for first years. Spinning around, she clutched the strap of her bag on her shoulder and ran to meet up with her peers.

As she reached them, she noticed the woman who she assumed had been the one calling for them. She looked kind of haggard, but happy all the same. Echo smiled brightly at her. "Hi! I'm Echo Edevane." She looked around taking in the faces of her peers as she spoke. "Wow, what energy we all have!" Practically bouncing with excitement, she took a place standing near a boy with extraordinary green eyes and waited for their next instructions.

Curiously, she glanced around, taking in her surroundings. She had been to Hogsmeade a few times with her nanny, but it seemed so different now that she was going to Hogwarts. Unable to entertain herself she spoke to the boy next to her. "Hey, do you know when we will be going up to the castle? I feel like I might throw up I'm so excited." She smiled easily up at him.

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image
яεġrετ┃ηστнιηġ ♦ ғεαя┃ησ σηε ♦ ταkε prιdε ιη┃εvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Colton had his hands full as he stepped down off the train and into the open sea of students. He had only a small trunk in one hand and a caged owl in the other. He knew he could have left his belongings on the train, but his strong sense of self-security told him not to put his trust in this school so soon. Glancing down at the large golden cage that he held, he could see that Hemlock was sound asleep, his dark brown wings wrapped around himself defensively. He could see so much of himself in his little friend, but it bothered him that he was required to lock him up. Freedom was something Colton valued over all else, and he wanted the same for anyone close to him.

Someone bumped into the back of him, making him realize that he had been blocking the exit to the train. Rather than apologizing, his eyes trailed after the short boy, wishing he had good reason to dispute the mishap. Remembering his parents taunts of his notorious bad first impressions, Colton let out a deep sigh, straightening his posture and stepping to the side. If he was going to succeed at Hogwarts, he would need to work on his anger.

Looking around, he saw groups of students crowding around each other, up and down the platform. Was he the only one who knew no one here? He began to push towards the edge of the crowd, holding back his displeasure of being surrounded on all sides. Colton wasn't what you would call claustrophobic, just over-aware and under-trusting of his surroundings. As he squeezed out onto the other side, he caught a muffled yell to his left, and looked to see a tall woman calling out orders. Being as big as he was, none of the other student's heads were blocking his view, so he got a good sight of the gorgeous woman swinging the lantern in her dominant hand. Underneath the beauty she looked exhausted, and almost as if she could care less to be here. Colt couldn't blame her, he was on the same bus.

As he pushed closer, he finally made out her words. She was calling for first years, and for the first time since boarding the Hogwarts Express, he felt a smile spread over the plains of his alert face. He couldn't deny that he was excited to be here, he just wished that it could have been Durmstrang. He hated the fact that they discriminated against muggleborns however, and that was the only reason his mother was able to convince him to follow in her footsteps. If it was up to him, he would've likely skipped all of this together and chose the Marines instead, but he knew he was much to young for that yet, and he could always take that path after finishing his seven years of duty here at Hogwarts.

He moved the cage to the same hand as his suitcase as he approached the woman, then reached out a firm hand and offered a short nod to make his acquaintance. "Colton Raines. Pleasure." Out of the corner of his eyes, Colton was well aware of the many other students around him - undoubtedly first years, as well, judging by their size and bubbly personalities. He was used to being the dominant one all through life, but he was taught by his father to never assume himself better than others, so he knew he would need to prove himself superior before he started acting like it.

User Image
User Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games