Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:55 pm
Hello, I'm dead... User Image
--------------------
"You are staying in this house Rath, and you are not allowed to be with that damn piece of sh** called a cat!!"

Haru put her hand on Rath's arm, not sure what to do. Shivers where running down her back and she pushed away the instinct to run for cover.
--------------------
User Image ...Won't you join me?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:02 pm
Rath glared at Akito. No! I'm not staying in this house. You can't make me! You're not the boss of me! I'm not staying here and take orders from you! He said furious.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:16 pm
Hello, I'm dead... User Image
--------------------
Akito remembered Yuzu and he calmed himself, even though he was still shaking.
"If you were not someone Yuzu holds dear, I would skin you alive." Akito growled. "Just remember, whatever happens, if I ever get a clear shot at you or Haru, I will take it." Akito spat menacingly.
He turned on his heel and left, slamming the door behind him.

Haru was shaking slightly, scared and confused.
--------------------
User Image ...Won't you join me?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:59 pm
Blinking she jumped a little once Akito had walked down the hall. Listening to this she then pulled herself out of her chair. Sighing she walked out of the house quietly before she sat on the wooden porch. Letting her legs hang over the side her hand slipped up to her hair. Tugging it free she listened to it rustle before falling around her. In truth she wanted everything to be peaceful with everyone."Maybe.. A reunion would suffice.."She said softly yet quietly before making a face. Running her fingers through her hair she sighed deeply looking about a small garden.

Looking over to Lina and Kira he then blinked when she thanked him. Chuckling he shrugged before tickling Kiras' side. He knew she didn't like it when he was angry."It's no problem.."He mused before chuckling waving his hand in an innocent gesture.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:01 pm
Rath grabbed Haru's Hand gently then went out of the room dragging her with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:11 pm
Zelina nodded. She continued to avoid making eye contact with him as she looked down at the table and played with the end of her curly, red hair.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:05 am
Kira giggled once and slapped at Tsutu's hand making a silly face at him.

Akito went into the living room and sat at the table, putting his face in his hands.
His temper would never go, would it?

"Rath, where are you taking me??" Haru asked nervously.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:51 am
As Rath went out of the house and down the street, he laughed at what Haru said.You're going to help me find a house that is far away from the manor. He told her.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:17 pm
Leaning against the pole she heard the door shut but didn't even bother looking up. Staring out to the garden she could feel her tail curl around her. Usually the only time it did that was either if she was deep in thought or saddened. Resting her head against the pole she listened to the fountains water pour out."I've got.. What I want.. Finally.. But he has to stop being so.. Cruel.."Whispered her voice barely audible from trying to think aloud. Looking up to the sky she watched as the clouds pass by. Sighing deeply she shook her head a little before closing her eyes.

Watching Lina a little he then caught Kiras' little hand in his without even looking to her. Blinking a little he held her hand gently in his own yet he didn't take his eyes off of Lina. Why was she acting so shy around him? She couldn't possibly like him could she? Shrugging it off he then looked to Kira before smiling a mischievious smile. Placing her little arm to his mouth he made a biting attempt missing her arm each time."Oh.. I know what I'll have.. I'll have Kira-chan.. Om nom nom nom.."He announced before acting like he took a bit from her arm. Fauxly chewing on a whole lot of nothing he made a happy face before chuckling sticking his tongue out at her playfully.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:09 pm
Kira looked at Tsutu and swatted at his face, making an angry face and sticking out her tongue.

Akito sighed and got up from the living room couch, walking outside to see Yuzu leaning against a pole. His eyes softened and he walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her from behind.
"I'm sorry... That I've upset you..." He murmured quietly.

Haru looked at Rath and she stopped walking, digging her heels into the ground.
"Wait, Rath... She said quietly. "I... I don't want to be away from you though..."  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:32 pm
Watching the water fall from the fountain she could hear his steps. Though once she felt his arms wrap around her waist she sighed contently. Surely this must be the way Haru felt when Rath held her. It just made all of your worries melt away but relaxed you the way only that person could make you feel. Listening to his words she shook her head a little resting her hands upon his arms."No.. You haven't but for Haru and Rath.. Yes.."She said softly turning around in his arms. Looking up into his eyes she knew he could never be truly nice to the cat. But she wanted it to be peaceful for everyone.

Feeling her hand smack his cheek he stopped before blinking. Seeing her angry face he then sighed a little smiling in utter defeat. Releasing her little arm he then looked down to her patting her head gently."Hey now.. Alright.. I'm sorry.."He murmured before shaking his head a bit. He wouldn't admit it but that smack hurt. She'd gotten him right where Rath had punched him a day or two ago.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:43 pm
Akito's eyes softened and he pressed his lips to hers, keeping his arms around her.

Kira kept glaring at Tsutu.
The boys at school had done that too, they had taken her soft arms and chewed on them, but it hurt.
That is why she had little scars all over her arm.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:51 pm
Kissing him back lovingly she held the kiss for a few long moments. Yet once she pulled away she looked up into his eyes. A small smile curled upon her face as she did. She loved Akito, yes, but that was still no excuse for the way he had just treated Haru and Rath. Sure, he might never grow to like or even feel any sympathy for her. But hell, neither would she. But instead she wanted to let them be. If they wanted to do that they could go ahead but not when her and Akito were in the house. To her it just grossed her out.. Sighing she shook her head a bit wrapping her arms around his neck."We're happy.. But they should be happy as well.. Akito-sama.."She whispered gently scolding him a little. Though leaning up she kissed his lips lightly before pulling away feeling a bit playful now.

Looking to her, he smiled a bit before taking her arm. He kissed the little spots where he had nipped at. Though smiling up to her a little he then reached over tickling her."Oh come on.. Kira-chan.. Don't be that way.."He said playfully tickling her even more.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:14 pm
Akito nodded once and mumbled, "I will try my hardest to leave them be, Yuzu-Chan..."
He smiled as she kissed him and he kissed her back deeply, holding her close to him.

Kira kept glaring at him as he tickled her. Her face didn't move the slightest bit and she hid her face as the memories of the mean boys at her school kept fowing through her mind.
She sniffled and her arms tightened around her knees.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:22 pm
She was about to say perhaps they should go for a walk. But once he kissed her like that she faultered. Almost like a bee to honey here she was kissing him back. She loved how close he held her to him. She absolutely adored being this close to him. Hugging him a bit tighter she closed her eyes bringing her body closer to his. Oh, how she loved him no one would ever know.

Watching Kira he sighed a bit before looking forward. He knew all the s**t that Kira had to put up with going through school. He almost wished he could be there for her to fend off her bullies. But then again he wouldn't be able to do much. Though as soon as he heard a sniffle his eyes softened. Looking to the side he then wrapped an arm around her shoulders. Tugging her to him gently his arm held her there. Not looking at her at all he merely stared to the side."Kira.. Don't cry.. Please.. Just do whatever except that.."Whispered his voice quietly showing his bond that was tied to Kira. He felt like a brother ever since he had met her. She was one of the Sohmas' he wouldn't mind dying for.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games