Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"I have my ways."

Isaac stretched himself out and yawned before falling back, staring absently at the sky. He obviously did not want to talk about it. The male was somewhat disappointed with himself though. He was being cold.

"Sorry..."

He stood, brushing himself off and bowing to the two assassins. The past day had him on edge and now he was taking it out on the others. It was completely uncalled for.

"I don't mind you two being around Riley...I just have this...thing...about people. Too many people, way too close. It gets difficult keeping track of everything."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:48 pm
Endymion Calmwind

User Image

He looked down from the tree branches at the young boy and grinned at him, his eyes constantly roving due to the wind chatter he was picking up. "Si~! Why do you think we have so many of us here? The more the merrier~!" He said in a sing-song voice and hung from the branch he had been lounging on as if he was a monkey. "Estoy Endymion Calmwind. Y tu?" He asked with a grin then began to get a funny look on his face. "Hermanos? Aqui? No bueno. Golda~! Grayback is singing the dansen again! Make him stop it!" He demanded to his older sister, his green eyes confused.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer gasped when Jo-Jo hurt herself and rushed to the girl's side at once, picking her up carefully and setting her back on the bed. "You need to be careful, sweetie, you're really going to hurt yourself," she admonished gently. She handed Jo-Jo her clothes and smiled as she put a blanket around herself. "Stay there; I just need to grab some clothes from my room. I'll be right back."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"Damn it!"

Isaac nearly jumped out of his flesh. Within seconds he had Riley behind him and was crouched in a defensive position, his hand gripping the handle of the blade strapped across his lower back. One hand flew up to cover his eyes again, causing him to free in that awkward position for a few moments before sighing. He pulled out the blade and flung it at the branch, severing it and sending it to the ground.

"It shouldn't be the Ghost's Ears! It should be the Idiot's Brain!"

He sighed and shook his head, scooping up Riley and holding him close to himself. Endymion had sent him back on the defensive. Isaac glanced at Golda, tilting his head curiously.

"Is he always like that?"

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:04 pm
User Image
Riley Owens

"These are my friends, Isaac!" The boy had been watching Kyle and Golda intently, trying to figure out how they caught the knives without hurting themselves. So far, he hadn't figured it out. When Endymion appeared, he switched his attention to trying to figure out how the male had gotten into the tree so silently, without anyone noticing.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:16 pm
Golda Longreach

User Image

Golda grinned as she watched the boy take out the branch and her little brother fall to the ground and cartwheel away, his eyes still darting around. "Un, but this is mild. Endymion-kun is the Ghost's Ears as you know, and he can hear the words being blown on the wind. As you can imagine, this is a very good skill for war. However, each of the Four Gifts has serious drawbacks. Kyle-kun must stay out of enclosed places or it hurts his nose, and powerful scents can make him sick. Yuno-kun can't open his eyes unless Joey-chan is around without using his Gift of them involunatirly. Endymion-kun... He hears the wind stream non-stop, and he is constantly trying to make sense of it. He likes being loud because it blocks out some of the chatter. His ability makes him the second most likely to go insane of the Four. And Joey-chan is constanly fighting ot stay awake, or tired herself out to the very end of her ability to keep the Seer's Voice at bay. She also is a vessel for the past Seers to reside at times, thus she is always in a struggle to remain her at those times. The Hunter's Nose, the Shamer's Eyes, the Ghost's Ears, and the Seer's Voice. Hai, they make a deadly force, but I do not know if it's more to the enemy, or themsleves." Golda told her in a concerned voice, seeing her borther grin at her, even though his eyes were focused on something far off.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:25 pm
User Image
Remy Cameron

Remy observed the crowd from her spot on top of the City Hall's impressive steps. Azul hadn't felt like speaking, so she'd left it to Remy. After making sure everybody knew about the event, she had spent the day getting her facts straight about the devastating battle and making sure she would know what to say. As planned, she would start by explaining to the civilians what had happened to compromise their security.

"Citizens of Giza!" she called to the crowd, making sure most of them were silent before continuing. "There are those of you who may be wondering why the Guard of Nephthys was so unprepared for the attack on Sekhmet yesterday. The reason was simple; we were betrayed by our leader, May Golding, who had her own agenda to becoming Mayor. She sold Giza to Ewa Iolana." Remy smirked before speaking again. "Frankly, people, we need to be more careful in choosing a leader.

"But, in the battle yesterday, we would have been finished if not for the heroic work of one Takina Reaver, a deserter from the Spinatologist army, who detonated several mines around Giza and took out seven companies. She died protecting all of us. Please, let us take a moment of silence and honor this fallen warrior." Remy folded her hands and bowed her head slightly, feeling herself choke up a little. She wished the Takina woman hadn't had to die. As a member of the Guard, that should have been her own or another Guard's duty, not a stranger's. Giza was supposed to protect strangers, not sacrifice them.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:42 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo clenched her fists, unwilling to allow the dead that had fought so valiantly to go to rest without some sort of farewell. She knew that if she was still loyal to Sombra Mente, she ould be killed for her next actions, but she didn't care. They were brave and decent people fighting to protect the ones who couldn't. Takina had been her brother's friend. She had to. "Would you open the door so I'd know the way." She sang softly, her voice the only sound in the crowd aside from soft sobs. Jo-Jo began to sing the death song for the adult death. No one out side of the Guild was allowed the right to have it sung for them, but to her the Guild was wrong on so many things, why should a sing matter? "Soon the flickering light will grow.." She heard Lady Golda join in next, her voice as sweet and clear as her own. "Leave it to me now. I change, I change." Jo-Jo heard her brother begin as well, his voice deep and soothing compared to theirs. "Would you open the door, into the here, and now, and new horizon." Finally, Kyle and Endymion join in as well, the younger boy's voice soft and still stong, while the older man's was a soft tenor, the five assassins the only voices in the crowd as they sang the fallen a departing song. "You rise, you fall, and learn to live. Keep the faith, keep the pace. Your soul's like water but, your faith is like the wind." They sang for a good five minutes and then they stopped and bowed their respects to the dead, the crowd silent once again.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:52 pm
User Image
Remy Cameron

Remy waited several minutes before subtly wiping the tears from her eyes and starting up her speech again. "There were also many others who died in that battle to keep our city safe. We are here today to make sure none of them will be forgotten." She had deviated from her original speech; the next item of business was supposed to be voting on a new Mayor. But she just felt like this was the right thing to do. Voting could wait for another day. She took out her long list of the dead and began reading them off in alphabetical order.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:00 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer felt like she'd been punched in the stomach when she heard Aluna Kisin's name called among the dead. "No!" she gasped in horror, clapping a hand over her mouth. She'd seen the girl not twenty-four hours ago... Talked to her, hugged her... How could she be gone? It didn't seem possible, and yet the tears on Lena's face confirmed it.

Suddenly, Jennifer couldn't stand being surrounded by all those people. She wanted to be alone. She didn't want them to see her fall apart like this. The girl turned and ran out of the crowd, not stopping until she got all the way over to the West Side, clear on the opposite end of town from City Hall. She fell to her knees, gasping, in the middle of the street. She wasn't worried about people finding her here; it was completely deserted. She sobbed softly into her hands, blaming herself for Aluna's death. 'It's my fault... I should have insisted she stay at Tender Sugar... Gods, if I'd done that, she'd be alive right now...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:06 am
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback jumped down from the roof top behind the sobbing blonde woman and growled at her angrily. "You know, that wasn't very nice of you to do. I don't remember injuring you. Now I am very angry." He said in a harsh whisper, and towered over the woman, his snarling face hidden.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:09 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer gasped and stumbled to her feet when she heard that voice, whirling to face Grayback. "Y-you!" she gasped. She didn't even try talking to him or fighting. She turned away from him and ran as fast as she could.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:17 am
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

He sighed and counted to ten before moving so swiftly, he seemed to vanish. He stopped next to the fleeing woman and swept her feet out from under her, snarling at her wordlessly. Grayback advanced on her and let the concealed blade slowly slide out of his left armbrace, snarling at the woman coldly. "You are dead b***h. Oh so very dead." He told her and decided to give her a moment to scream, beg, yell, or pray, he didn't particularly care which.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:20 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer cried out in shock when he tripped her, and stared up at the male in horror. He was seriously going to kill her. Trembling, she raised her arms to defend herself instinctively, knowing it would do no good against that blade. She didn't say anything to him. She wasn't going to dignify this b*****d with a response.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:36 am
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

She had been listening to the depressingly long list of the fallen, when she felt a strange jolt in her spine and she spun towards the door. "Jenni...?" She breathed and raced out at top limping speed, pushing herself to ignore the pain in her leg as she followed the strange not pain towards her lover. She saw the black assassin's garb and the wristblade slide out, Jenni trying to block the blade with her bare arms, and then watched the blade begin it's path down. Before she could even process it herself, she was in front of the male, her own wristblade out and preventing his from completing it's killing decent. She growled coldly at the man and said in a voice laced with hate, "Hello Gray-a**. I see you still fight woman and kill the helpless. You are no different than when you trained me." And broke his stance, pulling the curved short sword out from her back sheath and holding it in her righthand, clearly ready to defend Jenni to the death. "You want her, you will have to kill me. My Keeper, my love. You want to end that, end the Seer. And believe me...." She told him, closing her eyes to open them once more, her sapphire irises heavily flecked with the opal bits, her voice suddenly powerful. "We won't make it easy on you."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games