Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:51 pm
User Image
Vela

Vela smiled softly and lifted her tail, brushing it up against Naomi's arm. She was happy that the lioness was there. Now she had someone to cling to.

"And I'm still partially scaly..."

The snake smiled softly and rolled over, cuddling up against the lioness. She tried to curl her body up, but failed miserably when she recalled she was in a humanoid form.

"Not snakey fail."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:05 am
Naomi

User Image

Naomi chuckled and nuzzled the snake gently, happy that she was doing alright. She hated to see her upset in anyway, which confused her. She was as unprepared for love as Melanie, but this snake was pulling out a level of affection she had resvered for Dalila, or at times even more. "I've had a few of those. Once I tried to curl up on a television. Spoiler alert, the television lost. And I like the semi-scales look on you. I got the full body fuzz still."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:02 am
User Image

Reelo had long since rolled off of Dalila when the commotion ended, sitting in the corner of Dalila's cell since his attempt to return to his own had ended in immense failure. Once more he found himself unable to go from cell to cell... It was definitely fear holding him. Fear of ending up like Dalila. The male hadn't really been paying much attention to the fighting going on, his thoughts muddled by what had killed the female- lack of love? Was that it? He was a hell of a lot stronger than she was and yet...it could happen to him too he supposed. Reelo didn't like the thought of dying of a broken heart, so he tossed the thought away, better to worry about that hurtle when it came. He had just managed to stand when Dalila woke back up, his body language extremely distant and detached from what it should have been. He didn't try to make a joke or be thankful she was alive- the male simply bowed his head and fumbled with his bandana, tying it around his head tentatively and tightening it up before going silent and observing. He wouldn't end up like them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:31 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna couldn't have been more happy when Dali started breathing again. She hugged the girl gently and smiled, trying not to cry anymore. She'd cried enough in front of these people for a lifetime... er... death-time? Whatever.

"I'm so glad you're back, Dali... How do you feel? Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:47 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila gently hugged her back and smiled. "Coffee. I would love coffee." She stated simply and let Ri go. She was tired and she didn't want to get up yet. Even on the floor, Dalila could feel a shift in her magick, and knew that it was still insanely powerful, but now stable. She smiled and closed her eyes, her right hand reaching up and tracing the tattoo on her chest slowly as she rested.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:09 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna laughed at Dali's joke. Even though the girl was kidding, she thought maybe some coffee would actually do her good. She got up and skirted the others, exiting the cell to go ask Iga...

Marianna gasped and froze in the little hallway. She'd exited the cell?! She was out?! She looked back at the others to make sure she hadn't imagined it. But no, she'd passed through the cell door like it wasn't there.

"...That's new..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:12 pm
Shard Polnoc

User Image

Shard followed the girl out and smiled at her softly, placing a hand on her shoulder. "You shouldn't wander around without a demon, it's not safe. I'll come with you." She told her and her wings fluttered softly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:20 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

After she got over the initial shock of being outside the cells, Marianna smiled and nodded at Shard. "Thank you, Shard. I wouldn't know my way around, anyways." She looked back at the others. "I'll be back soon, don't worry. And I'll have your coffee, Dali, I promise." With that and a deep breath for courage, Marianna took Shard's hand and went through the door that would eventually lead them out of the dungeon and into Iga's palace, where all the royals were right now.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image

Reelo had been watching when Marianna exited the cell, inwardly furious at her achievement. He still couldn't get through the bars properly and here she was on the verge of total escape from this place. It was frustrating to say the least. He didn't even try to touch the cell doors for fear of making himself look stupid and instead chose to invest in something equally stupid and yet strangely relaxing- he began to exercise. Being in a torture chamber, he didn't feel the need to run and stuck mostly to place based methods of growing muscle, starting with some simple stretches and moving on to various other things, including pushups situps and pullups along the cell bars. Only once he had exhausted every other option as well as his body did he stop his jumping jacks, panting in a satisfied manor and slinking against the wall in a sweaty heap.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Xombie watched Reelo out of boredom and chuckled, retrieving a cloth from the basket Epsilon had brought earlier before kneeling down in front of him.

"Stay still."

She smiled slightly and began trying to clean the male. They were still stuck in the same cell block. So long as they were, she was going to force him to stay clean-ish. It was bad enough that the place already kind of smelled like blood to her.

"There...That's kind of better."

Melanie backed away from Reelo, examining him before kissing the top of his head and moving to another corner of the cell.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:10 pm
Bastet

User Image

The cat Goddess smiled at the return of 'normalicy' among the humans and wuffed at the familiars. "Naomi, don't be so cynical. You can learn. It's never too late to learn if you want to." She told the lioness and turned, turning into crystal flames and returning to the Golden Halls, and her catnip.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:19 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila finally opened her eyes again and sighed, slowly standing and leanig against the wall behind her. She didn't really want to move, but she had to work out her sore muscles. She walked over to her cousin and knelt down in front of her. "Melanie? I understand that you don't know how to love, and I understand that you might never know how. But I don't care. You being near me is enough for me. I.... I just want you near me. Can you do that? Please?" She asked and held out her hand, a small blue and mint green rose forming in her palm.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image

"Thanks..I think." He muttered after a deep breath, collapsing against the wall into a comfortably sitting position after she had finished. His eyes followed her back to the corner of the cell and he couldn't help but frown. Something really shitty was happening in this place. "Dalila, isn't that enough for now?" He asked her in a genuinely concerned tone from his spot on the floor. Reelo watched the rose in her hands and shook his head. The more emotional she got, the more dangerous she would become and he didn't care what some cat had to say about that, as far as he was concerned, she was still a bomb. The male ran his hand through the back of his hair once for good measure and scowled at the pair. Was he the only one not stupid enough to recognize a simple pattern?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:37 pm
Alinda Tama

User Image

Alinda felt bad about leaving the human like that and after much debate, decided to relent. She made her way back to the cells and into his, coming up and gently nipping his ear with her teeth. "Is now a good time? Or should I leave again?" She teased and ran her fingers lightly along his chest.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Dalila..."

Melanie frowned, reaching out and lightly tracing one of the petals of the rose. Being near someone was easy. She had never had a problem with that. The female had to distance herself though. It was too dangerous to let Dalila get as close to her as she had before.

"I can do that..."

Melanie didn't know what else to say. She felt kind of cornered. She was too afraid of saying something that might upset Dalila.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff