Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron froze for about five seconds after Trouble told him Ronnie was alive, then he went into a frenzy of motion. In less than thirty seconds, he was fully dressed and lacing his shoes. "Okay! Get dressed, let's get the ******** out of here! We can always make out later... Damn, Ronnie's got a hell of a lot of explaining to do!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:38 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash groaned as her phone went off under he pillow, shifting out of the protective circle of Erin's arms to answer it. "Whazzup..? Huh...? Dad..? Hey, hey... Slow down Old...?" Her eyes suddenly widened and she sat bolt upright. "WHAT?!?! NO ******** WAY! Dad, so help me.... Who? WHO THE ******** IS LYLE?! HE BETTER EXPLAIN BEFORE I SHOVE MY FOOT VIOLENTLY UP HIS a**!!!!!" She yelled and sat on the bed, shaking in rage and confusion.

She looked at ehr shocked lover and said, "Get up, and grab the Russians. Ronnie's alive and this Lyle guy better have a DAMN good story." She said in a harsh and cold tone, her mind jumping to the horrible incident three weeks ago.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin was wide awake the instant Ash moved out of her arms. She didn't understand Ash's conversation, but was up the instant she heard that Ronnie was alive. She had slept with pajamas on for once, so she didn't bother getting dressed. She just slipped on a pair of flip flops and ran to get the Russians. 'Ronnie's alive...? This better not be a joke or a trick...'

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:22 am
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron sped down the road, following the directions Trouble shouted to him. In spite of the tense situation, he still had to marvel at his car's performance. He smirked at the thought of how jealous his female counterpart would be at the sight of it.

He pulled up to the house and looked around, staying inside the car. "Looks like we beat everybody here... So, we're waiting for them before going in?" Aaron smirked and leaned over to nibble at Trouble's neck. "So, we've got at least five minutes," he whispered suggestively, grinning.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:32 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank pulled up in his Jeep, looking at Jorden before seeing a car already there. "Drakon, perhaps it is Erin and Dagger. Let's do the hand blending, da?" And stepped out to walk up to the car, the doubling over when he was a mere foot from the steam covered windows, and saw the occupants.

Once he could breathe, he knocked on the glass and said, "Aaron, do the zipping up of Trouble, da? There will be girls in the pavement smally. And here," He handed him a few hand wipes. "To be the fresh of lemons. So, you are of the unicorns and rainbows? And Trouble twosies?" He asked the blushing and panting men, Jorden standing there in shock, and trying to speak.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 am
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron sheepishly fixed Trouble's clothing and climbed out the passenger side door, grinning back at the blushing boy. "We'll finish this later," he promised, taking the wipes Tank offered him and cleaning his hands. "Yep, Tank, we most certainly are unicorns and rainbows. I guess I should refrain from pleasing my uke in public, huh? Damn, I guess we only had four minutes instead of the five I thought we had... Hi, Jorden! Hey, be careful, your face will freeze like that."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:48 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden finally managed to stop staring at Aaron and reached into his pocket, pulling out a package of Altoids and tossing them to the male. "Eat all of those before saying another word. I mean it."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:56 am
Trouble Shinotu

User Image

It took a bit for Trouble to calm his body down enough to get out of the car, still panting and blushing. "Yeah Tank. I can now speak fluent Rainbows and Unicorns so I will barely understand you. And I'm just gonna get a do not disturb sign next time. You see it, wait for the sign to go down." He said with an impish grin, casting a playful wink t Aaron as he saw Erin's car pulling up too. "Wow... Aaron we are so lucky." He breathed. He realized that it could have been Ash and Erin instead of the boys that caught them. And then they would never have lived that down.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:07 am
User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron returned the wink and laughed riotously when he saw Ash and Erin pulling up. He waved to get Erin's attention, then yanked Trouble to him and kissed him. "Hey, might as well have fun while breaking the news to them, right?" he mumbled against Trouble's lips, chuckling wickedly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:16 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin was glad she hadn't been drinking anything when she saw Aaron wave at her, because judging by what happened next, it would have been sprayed all over the windshield. "Holy ********! Ash, did you know that Trouble was rainbow sprinkled?!"

She managed to park the car and got out, avoiding looking directly at her clone and her brother. "Okay... I get the point, Aaron... For ******** sake, stop necking already!!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:22 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank shrugged at Erin and then looked at the yougner couple unabashedly. "Wings, be of the glads you did not do the seeing when we did. Aaron was doing the attack sucking of Trouble when we saw them of the unmeanings." He said, the complete and obvious lack of understanding of what not to say allowing him to inform her of her clone's sexual habits.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:28 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

The instant she was able to visualize what Tank meant, what he had seen the male version of her and Trouble doing, she clapped her hands over her ears. "<********! Tank, did NOT need to know!! God, where's some bleach for my brain?!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:37 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash was standing until Tank told Erin exactly what he had seen. Then she was rolling around on the ground, laughing so hard she was crying. After a few minutes, she stood and walked up to Erin, gripping her thighs and pinning her tot he hood of their car before looking at Aaron. "Hey! Stone! Let's see who can make the uke louder!" She called to him and sucked at Erins left collar bone, her hands going up the night shirt of the tall girl below her.

Ash had to admit, even though a ton of horrible things had happened, it was nice to be able to laugh and have fun. And she scratched down Erin's chest roughly, biting and sucking on her neck.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:46 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gasped and squirmed when Ash pinned her to the hood of her Charger, moaning softly and rolling her eyes when she saw Aaron move to pin Trouble to the hood of his own Charger. "A-Ash... This is r-ridiculous... Nnn... I'm not an uke, for one thing... Ahha!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:58 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash looked down as Erin and gave her the 'Seme Glare'. "Excuse me my dear uke, but I could have sworn you said you were not an uke. I think I now need to remind you exactly who is the real seme here." She told her fiance and tore off her own hoodie, ripping a long strip and binding Erin's hands together and holding them above her head, using the other hand to grip Erin's thigh roughly and bite her neck, sucking on it below the ear. "You are not the seme. Tell me you aren't Erin."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games