Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:22 pm
Seth noticed the girl chasing him and decided it would be better to get off the streets, so he ducked into an alley and began climbing fire-escapes until he was on the roof of a building. Good, I won't have to hold back here. Seth thought and waited for the girl to come to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:25 pm
The thief quickly darts out of the rock mans way and behind it. "Just gather electricity and hit... Sounds like it's gonna hurt... A lot...", Kastel says with a slight grimace at the thought of pain before quickly lashing out at the rocks back with a charged fist.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:32 pm
The rock received a great blow but it only lost a chunk of it's back. Evelin turned and swung at Kastel again and quickly moved by sweeping her leg to knock the girl over.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:38 pm
Kastel lets out a small grunt of pain as she manages to dodge the swing, but hadn't noticed the leg until it has knocked her into her already bruised back. She quickly rolls away from the moving rock and suddenly launches herself at its chest feet first, using a small blast of electricity from her hands to do so.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:18 am
Helen got to the dark space and saw it start to diminish as a young girl ran after someone else. She watched for a while before giving chase as well, not trying to catch up but simply wanting to see where they were going.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:12 pm
Demitri chased a person down a alleyway before trapping him in a net launcher. "Your a sly one...." He said before looking at the person." hmmm....Argh dman it! Your not the right person either!" He said as he lifte dhim up and threw him into a van. "At least more test subjects..." He siad laughing before turning into a lizard and dashing off  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:38 pm
The man made of rock stumbled back, his chest cracking as some pieces of earth fell to the floor. He was still up though another hit on his back or chest would destroy him. He ran forward as Evelin did so and suddenly curled up as he leaped into the air, turning to a large bolder rolling fast straight for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:57 pm
Kastel had landed awkwardly after the kick and had barely recovered her footing when she noticed the boulder coming towards her. She barely dodges to the side and kicks out hard as it rolls past.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:03 pm
((*Reads Game Informer while waiting on Mind* Hey did you guys know they're making another Transformers game? : D ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:16 pm
((I don't really like Transformers so I don't pay attention to it so no... Do you know when the new Zelda game is coming out? -Too lazy to look myself-))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:53 pm
Minnta Aloripma
((I don't really like Transformers so I don't pay attention to it so no... Do you know when the new Zelda game is coming out? -Too lazy to look myself-))

((Skyward Sword comes out exactly one month from today. [Nov. 20] ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:13 pm
omgIisonfiyah

((Thank you!))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:27 pm
Minnta Aloripma
omgIisonfiyah

((Thank you!))

((Any other games you're curious about?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:28 pm
omgIisonfiyah

((Umm... Any Sims games?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:31 pm
((nope))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games