Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:01 pm
Salvador eyed the figure curiously. Although he couldn't see the person's face, Salvador knew who he was dealing with. He glanced at the figure's body. It appeared feminine and the voice had a woman's tone. It must have been safe to assume Sal was dealing with a woman. She spoke cryptically which could lead one to believe she was smarter than her foes. Salvador took note of this. He had seen plenty of movies where the villain relied on wits to outsmart the hero.

Salvador allowed the mysterious woman to push away his weapon. The look on his face was annoyed, but his gut told him that fighting her would be pointless. The masked woman then asked Salvador a question. Why did she wear a mask? This confused the ruffian and it showed on his face. "Eh?" The masked woman then walked past Salvador and made herself comfortable by sitting in one of leather sofas. Of all the rotten luck it had to be the one he sat in most of the time.

Most of the furniture in Salvador's loft had a brown to light brown color. On the wall hung 40 inch LCD TV screen. It had been turned off though. Next to the leather sofa the masked woman sat in was an oak armchair along with a glass coffee table that was covered in magazines on various weapons, martial arts, motor vehicles, and even musical instruments and cooking. Next to the massive glass window at the end of the room was an area that looked like it was meant for for physical work-outs. there was a bench with dumbbells and weights. The bench already had what looked like 240 pounds set on it. on the wall was a dart board that had everything but darts stuck in it. CDs, toothpicks, pencils, even knives had been stuck. It was apparent that Salvador used for throwing practice instead of actual darts. Though there were some darts on the window seal. They were unopened. In the corner of the workout area was a large hanging punching bag and a wing chun dummy; a wooden dummy with pegs.

The overlooking the living and workout room was the kitchen which was in comparison much simpler. Just a refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, and an ironing board that had been left out.

After making sense of the masked woman's question, Salvador answered. "Yeah, this is where I live."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:22 pm
Minnta Aloripma
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

"I'm as fine as I usually am...", Alice says. Her face looks like she is under a great strain as she drops the bags she had been carrying. She bolts back out the door and out of the building as if Hell was on her heels, her head feeling like molten, razor sharp shards of glass were cutting through her skull.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:28 pm
Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

A slight chuckle came to her at his expression of confusion, tapping her mask now. "As for who.. I am another character of the story..the story with missing pages and a ripped ending to keep the reader guessing...I am but a Shadow." She said causally giving another introduction piece. Her eyes went over to the kitchen and to which she stood and started to walk over to it. She did the same the thing she did when she was at that other apartment as she started to look in the fridge. "Do you have a washing machine? My original clothing lacks and needs to be renewed.." She says to him, not looking yet still talking towards him.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:47 pm
Salvador was still as confused as before. This woman made no sense. She spoke like a loon, she sat in his favorite chair, and what's more is that she still hadn't given him a name. Unless the emphasis on 'Shadow' was her name. Salvador still held on to his gun. It was obviously larger then any normal revolver. The barrel was the size of an arm! Engraved on the side of the gun's barrel were the words, "El Jefe". Shadow then asked Sal if he had a wash machine. These were the first semi normal words she had asked at all! Salvador pointed down the hall with his metal encased hand. "Down the hall, third door on the left."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:04 pm
Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

"And so the host has spoken! Haha!" She says with a laugh, getting a drink from the fridge as she did so. Seeing his expression still confused she only laughed more as she sat her drink on the coffee table. "No need to say where other items are located with the machine, I'll find them regardless..." She adds with a wave, walking over to the bathroom to get her old clothing. If they had met previously she would ask which he would think she would wear yet she didn't care at the same time thanks to her complicated mind. A slight hum escaped her as she went to the room he pointed out and stetted up the washing machine. "As the host awakens, shall the guest add anything else to the load?" She asks, now being extra polite towards him for an unstated reason.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:19 pm
Cryogon gave a wink to the woman. "No worries, ma'am. I'll let her know. Now, it might be best for you to get outta here, too, in case things get hairy..." He continued on running, hoping to reach Snow and the "crazy" as soon as possible.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:33 pm
Salvador was still very confused by the woman's behavior and dialect. Salvador could understand most of it but it still made little sense as to why someone would talk like that. "No. Just get what you need." Salvador then sat down on on the leather sofa. He tried to make sense of everything but nothing was clear. Salvador just wanted to sleep everything. But he couldn't seeing as how he still had a potentially life threatening intruder in his home.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:30 pm
(Man Villains post alot lol If there's something going on that I should know about please contact me lol)

Ghost got out of the gym feeling only slightly better about being thrashed he needed to think of a way to counter some of those powers  

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:38 pm
(Not this one lol Brink doesn't really know what to do.)

A growl in his stomach broke Brink out of his semi meditative state as he looked at the tv. The news had gone off likely a few hours before when he stopped paying attention to and and was now replaced by a show about teens in spandex outfits fighting monsters in zords or something. "Guess I should grab some food then" he muttered getting up and going to take a quick shower. He changed clothing before heading out towards the more central part of town. "Pizza or a burger" he muttered as he walked looking around. The benefit to having worn the mask was that no one knew it was him who had robbed the bank which made him a little happier.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:04 pm
((Is Brink watching Power Rangers? Pfft! rofl ))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Ghost getting hungry went to his room to change into some street cloths only leaving his mask on went down to get the moped the R-cycle being to much of a give away making sure no one was looking he took his mask off and placed it in his backpack and drove off to get some food  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:42 pm
(Yep glad someone got it.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:47 pm
((Wow. That show is so bad. Sorry if I offended anyone, but that's my opinion.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:12 pm
((I missed so much today. Sorry, we're having Christmas dinner at my house and my niece and nephew are coming to stay with us for their winter break, so there's been a lot of working going on. We're painting the kitchen and fixing up my room for the kids and I have a dinner with a friend going on tomorrow. So I probably won't be on a lot tomorrow either.

Anyway. If anything important happens with the Titans someone just mention bringing Star along or something? That way if I do find a moment to get on I can jump right in?))  

Raining Eri

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:21 pm
((Um...well, Snow just went after Clear on her own and Draco went after her. The image is still up on the monitors...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games