Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:07 am
{I don't have access to DeviantArt anymore. What does your alien look like?

Can you please post in the Candles 2x2?

I'm also thinking of making an ongoing gag about Barkeep having a thing for spoony bards. Should I do it?}

"Do you have many vampire friends? Or should we run for the door just about now?" Justine asked, not sure what to expect of this Lady Camilla. This sort of uncertainty frightened her.

{Sorry for s**t post.}

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:08 pm
((You don't? What happened? D:

And I will, sorry. I just didn't really know what to do, if anything, during the Zil/Adriane reunion. >.<

And do it. XD ))

"I more or less stayed a hermit in my manor. The only people I came in contact with between my vampirism and meeting you were all mortals." Raphael said when he saw something from the corner of his eye. An elegantly dressed woman was coming down one of the two grand staircases in the large entry hall. Suddenly his eyes seemed to glaze over as he went down on one knee with a hand to his chest as if bowing before her.

"Oh, you finally came!" the woman said with a gleeful smile as she held her dress up just enough so as not to trip her up as she rushed down the stairs towards Raphael, he stood right back up automatically and caught the woman as she leapt into his arms and stole a kiss from his pale lips.

((Why yes, this was intended for uber drama. You initiating the romance before just made all this even better. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:19 pm
{The ads gave me viruses, and since I don't own these computers, I'm not really allowed to get on it anymore. sweatdrop Stupid, I know, but I will respect the owner's wishes regarding these computers.

That's understandable.

Maybe. XD I still haven't decided between that and her being in the middle of an exclusive hatemance(hateful, rival-like romance. Also known as a kismesisitude in Homestuck circles) with a more criminal-ish character. Meh. Will decide later. Nothing's set in stone.}

Justine looked pissed, now crossing her arms and glaring at the two. "What the hell is going on?!" she demanded from her sire, unable to comprehend why he was suddenly kissing on this b***h they didn't even know.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:07 pm
((Then hopefully direct links to the image are okay. ^^ ))

"I'm taking back what's mine." the woman said turning to give Justine a cold smile as she wrapped her arms around Raphael's neck while he slipped his hands around her waist while his eyes remained glassy.

((And remember that little fairy tale idea of mine a while back that I got stumped with plot-wise? Well I recently had a brainstorm. owo TO THE PMs!))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:15 pm
{Direct links are okay. Also, it is cute~ ^.^
Mmkay. ^.^}

Justine soon figured that she must have been the sire that he previously spoke of. She was a b***h. Kind of creepy and rape-tastic too. Not only that, but looking at Raphael, he almost seemed like a zombie. A lifeless corpse. Possibly even an unliving doll. It was heart-breaking. Unnerving. "He's not yours. Not if you have to use your influence as his sire to keep him." She placed her hands on her hips, not backing down for a single moment. "Without the mind-control, if he doesn't want you, then that just makes you a creepy stalker!"

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:26 pm
The woman just gave a hollow laugh, releasing her physical hold from Raphael as she left his arms and stood before Justine. "That's adorable, really! Tell me, girl, do you have any idea who I am? I am Lady Camila Leone; not only am I the one who founded this settlement, I am the original vampire. Mine is the blood that flows through all immortal creatures of the night! Finding a good mate to spend eternity with is hard, and I've been hoping this one would come back." she said as she wandered back to hug Raphael's arm. "I can smell a newblood a mile away. I'd say you've only been a vampire for a week, at most. How many times have you fed now without his help? How many of our powers do you even know how to use? It doesn't matter what you think. I still come out on top."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:36 pm
"It doesn't matter. You're just a desperate whore with an ego. No matter how much power you claim to have, it won't change the fact that no good man would love you for your real self. You can only bully someone into a sham of a relationship at best." Justine did not faulter. She knew the moment she did would mean defeat. She was probably already dead anyway. Might as well mouth off as much as possible before her inevitable end. "How does it feel knowing that no matter what you do, the image in his head will never be of you when you kiss him? It'll just be you kissing a disinterested puppet."

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:43 pm
"You are a cheeky one aren't you?" Camila walked back over and took Justine's chin in her hand with a vice like grip. "You know I almost considered using my toy here to put you into a trance and be my maid, but even that seems a little too good for a newblood like you." she said turning Justine's head from side to side as if debating. "I could always teach you a lesson and dispose of you myself for mouthing off, but I'm hardly dressed to fight at the moment...." Her face then lit up with a cruel smile as she looked Justine in the eyes. "Or perhaps I could make your friend here do the deed? I don't know what sort of relationship you have with this man, but you do seem quite close."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:00 pm
Justine, figuring that things weren't going to get any better so long as Raphael was under that trance and with no plausible way to break it, decided to spit in Camilla's face instead. "********. You." Either she would piss off Camilla enough to kill her quick at this point in her rage, somehow miraculously get Raphael to snap out of this trance, or get to die by Raphael's hand in the end.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:04 pm
((So, any comment on my brainstorm? >->;;

And now here's where my twist falls apart and comes to an anti-climactic end because I can't plan for s**t. : D ))

Camila sneered before pushing Justine away from her and wiping her face from her spit. "End her for me. I'll be waiting in my quarters." she told Raphael as she turned on her heel and headed for the staircase she came down from. She got halfway across the large entryway when she stopped. The sharp clicking of her elegant heels were the only footsteps to be heard. Raphael hadn't budged an inch. "Didn't you hear me....? I said end her!" she snapped as she turned back to her puppet. Still no response. Her patience was wearing thin as she quickly stormed back up to Raphael and slapped him hard across the cheek. "I am your sire! You'll listen to me when I give you an order!"

Raphael finally began to move. Slowly his arms moved up and slipped themselves around Camila. They seemed gentle, but she quickly found her arms locked at her sides, wriggling to get out of his hold. He leaned in as if going to give her a kiss, but bared his fangs instead, suddenly plunging them into her neck. The overtly friendly biting he and Justine shared was very different from what Camila was experiencing. It wasn't just what little blood her body held that was being drained, but the very moisture that kept her body looking so young. As if time was being accelerated, she shriveled up instantly with wails of pain that slowly softened until her voice was gone entirely. Her skin shriveled to dust, and the remaining skeleton did the same upon coming into contact with the hard ground. All that remained was the woman's elegant dress and dainty heels. Raphael then dropped his arms to his sides and then fell back, as if Camila's early slap was just now hitting him. Slowly bringing one hand up to his cheek, he blinked a few times in confusion before looking up at Justine. "Why....does my cheek sting...?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:32 pm
{Oh! Sorry, I haven't replied to an PM's yet since I'm still on the iPod. As for your idea, I like it though. Sounds like an interesting take on fairytales. :3

We all have that issue at some point or another. Don't worry about it. If it makes you feel any better, I would've crapped out a few posts later anyway. Scarpia ultimatums, adultery, and similar situations really rub me the wrong way and I end up losing empathy for my characters in those situations when I don't just plain try to alienate myself from the situation as quickly as possible. >.< It's always been a huge issue for me. Open relationships and casual sex are fine, though.}

"I...welll....you..." Justine looked shocked from where she stood, glancing between Raphael and the pile of ashes. Her cheeks were a faint, rosy pink too at the implications of what she had just witnessed. "I'll tell you everything and more after we get the living hell out of here. We're NOT going to be welcome here once THIS comes to light..."

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:48 pm
"Um...a-alright...." Raphael said as he picked himself up and followed Justine out, still rubbing his cheek.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:38 pm
{I'm going to open the RP soon.

Oh! And have I mentioned how I love your siggy yet?}

Justine, upon leaving the mansion, did her absolute best to stay away from others(Excluding Raphael) and out of sight. Her footsteps were completely and utterly silent, yet with as quick a pace as she could muster. The expression on her face was that of fear at this point, her eyes constantly darting about to spot any dangers that might approach her before they spotted her.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:44 pm
((Yay! ^-^

And I don't know. Either way, I try. 8D ))

"Er, why are we sneaking around again?" Raphael whispered, playing along though he was still fuzzy as to why they were acting like Solid Snake.

((And while we're at it, what do you think of my new, murderous avi? :3 ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:51 pm
{Meh I'll do the opening post tomorrow, probably after I get home.

Also, love your avi.}

"Because, pardon my language, a s**t's storms about to go down." Justine whispered back worriedly, only stopping once they were a significant distance from the city and back in the wilderness. "Do you see anywhere to sit down and relax? It's a bit of a long story. Not too long, but long enough to warrant comfort and time to sink things in."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff