Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

slackercore

Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:34 pm
My real name is Melody I'm 17.I like drawing **check my prof but add me first**
I like FMA my fave character is Ling Yao.
I eat alot but im skinny.I'm awesome and I like muffins. emotion_awesome

I'm a quiet yet crazy awesome person, yet I'm lonely since I'm quite shy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:21 am
Hi, all! I'm not technically new, but it's been months and months since I was on Gaia, and I can't remember the last time I was active in any of my guilds. .__.; So, I'm kind of new!

Gaia has changed so much since I last logged in and was active, I FEEL like a newbie, only with a little bit of stuff to dress up my avatar in. ^^;

I'm 33 and am finally done with University! (I was still in school the last time I was here.) I am working from home for the time being and expecting my first child in April. smile I really want to be able to chat with people on Gaia and have someone to talk to online again! <3  

Hurricane Islandheart

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:34 am
Hurricane Islandheart

Welcome back to the guild!
And congrats on the baby! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:00 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS

Welcome back to the guild!
And congrats on the baby! 4laugh

Thanks! I've been having fun this morning exploring and posting again. heart  

Hurricane Islandheart

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

givrali

Badgeless Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:07 pm
            Hi y'all!! emotion_kirakira

My username as you can see is... #solame
            Hehe, just kidding of course it's givrali ( it means Glaceon, the pokemon, in french! )

About me... Hmmm, Well my real name is Jessica and I am 18, turning 19 December 16th.
            I am a freshman in college and I plan to become a musical therapist.
            If that will change down the road I'm not sure since I also enjoy graphic design, art, and teaching.
            I started gaia back in 08 and it really changed my life. It opened up my world made me way more
            open-minded and has helped me meet a lot of amazing people who I don't know how I lived without.
            I love to roleplay and just chat with people in forums on here though I am almost always in towns
            sometimes I'm afk though because doing other things. Outside of gaia I love theater, music and I
            enjoy well playing v. games, reading, drawing, and just generally having a good time.

I'm so happy to be joining this guild and I hope that I will be able to speak&meet with a lot of you on here!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:58 pm
Hi, all! Thanks for the invitation. smile My actual name is Vaciane (Va-see-anne), and I'm 15 years old. When I'm nervous about people, I tend to speak formally, but as I warm up, I'm a lot more casual. I'm not exactly what one would call a "normal" person, and I'm proud of it! My hobbies include drawing, writing, dancing in my room, gazing at the moon, meditating, gaming, and I have an interest in supernatural and the occult. I hope that I have a good time while in this guild.  

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Harvesters

Fluffy Pumpkin

7,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Hey everyone! My name's Anna, and I'm 19.
I live in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, just south of Jacksonville... or, as the locals down here refer to it as "Jax". I'm originally from North-Eastern Indiana, just moved down here a month ago, and I'm tryin' hard to meet people in the area!
I currently work at a local Publix, as a Bakery Clerk... technically I'm still in training, but hey, I'm getting paid for it! I eventually want to become a cake decorator, cause' I love sweets and designing cakes would be a top-notch job to have.
I love to draw and write, and role playing is something I really love, and wish I could do more... (I never seem to find anyone to Role Play with, and a lot of RP's on gaia have become so complex just for filling out characters!) I also prefer RPing as Male characters... for some reason, I find it more entertaining and easy to RP as guys.
I'm a huge fashion maniac, I love dressing up and stuff... problem is, many fabrics bother me due to my SID (Sensory Integration Disorder), and it can be hard to deal with...

That's all I really have to share about me... I look forward to getting to know y' all! Thanks for the request to join th' group!

heart Anna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:43 pm
Hello Gaians (^o^)/
I believe introductions are in order 3nodding
Okis, I'll go first!. Ofcourse , due to various rules and T-regulations,
I can't tell you at the moment my true name,
But resembles that of a friendly maiden
with an ancient an honorable origin
which surprises even me! whee
But please don't hesitate to address me as Chinami, okay 4laugh ?
Ah, but "Chinami-chan" would be much nicer, don't you think emotion_kirakira ?
Eek! Did I just said that out loud eek ?!

I hope we can become great friends emotion_yatta

Chinami Mizuki

Chinami Mizuki

Celestial Sweetheart

31,300 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:08 pm
Starbitt

Chinami chann

Welcome both of you! emotion_kirakira I really hope you enjoy your stay here~
It's nice to see some new faces in the gulid. ♥

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:33 am
Hi everyone! I'm new here, nice to meet you guys!
This place is just so big *o*
But very organized, so I'll be sure to check everything out c:
Thanks for letting me join, and I hope that we can all become friends!

kanxiaru

Hunter

shadow22cat

10,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:33 am
Hi! I'm new to this guild. Thanks for the invite! biggrin My actual name is Rachel. You can call me either Rachel or Shadow, if you want. I'm 28, but my birthday's coming up next month. Getting excited about it!

Anyways...I'm a writer, and just put out my first novel a few months ago. Working on the next one. I'm also a clarinetist, love to cook, into photography, blog, draw manga style, learning Japanese, and more. I love almost everything about Japanese culture. Into anime, manga, their history, Jdrama, Jpop/Jrock, etc. I love learning about other cultures, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:37 pm
hiya, im SHINeelover4 but my real name is Anna
im a freshmen in college going for Accounting, i can be shy and quiet sometimes, i love to bake, read, draw,and i love music, its my life and just ask if u want to know anything else about me biggrin  

MonkeyandFishyforever4

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100

Chiru-pon

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:07 pm
Hello! I'm Chiru. I'm 20 (so old ;-; ) and am currently attending college. My hobbies are drawing and eating delicious foods.

I also like cooking, but mostly because I cook pretty well (I suppose to be more accurate, I know what I like) and get to eat delicious foods. xD

My favorite colors are light pink and mint.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:01 am
Hi! My name is moonlightrose, you can call me moon or by my full user name. My real name is Kaitlin. I am 21 years old, live in Florida, and in my 2nd year of college.

I was invited to the club and saw about posting here so it I am doing it xD

I love music, I listen to it every day. I also love reading and writing, I have posted some of stories on Fanfiction.com. I also had a short story published in Spring of 2013 at the college I go to.

I also love anime! I am part of the anime club at my college and have made awesome friends. I am also a gamer girl, I love playing video games! I have a cat name Mazzy (go to my profile to see a pic of her) since 2010. She is only of my babies. My boyfriend of almost 3 years being other (he is a bigger baby then her xD)

I am excited to join and hoping to meet some new people and make some more friends.

Philomeana Aracaad

Fashionable Shapeshifter

13,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100

Lady Duchess

Devoted Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:38 am
My name is Kylah. I'm 20 and currently engaged to the best man I could've ever asked for.

A good majority of my day consists of ********' around on Gaia and waiting for the hubby to come home.

I'm new to the Guild, but I've been on Gaia since January 2007 and have had a... decent experience on it.

I'm an open book. I always have been. You can ask me any question about anything that I've gone through and you'll get the complete and honest truth. I don't see the point in lying to someone when all lies do is come back and bite you in the a**. Thank you Karma. ANYWHO.
That being said, feel free to PM, CMNT or add me.
I'm always here when you need someone to talk to<3

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces