Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:14 am

(Anything going on that even needs the justice league lol.)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:23 am

((I could have my villain do something if you want))

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:27 am

(i don't really care.)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:16 am

Skye stopped in front of the Hall of Justice and took in the view. She wore a coat to hide her suit as she head on inside. She took a tour with other tourists, but instead of looking at all the fascinating objects of the League she was looking for any restricted areas. All the 'keep out' signs were just invitations for her. Once everyone else in the group was distracted she subtly moved towards the back and quietly slipped away towards one of the locked restricted doors. Bringing up her right hand with her gauntlet, a holographic interface popped up and she started tapping away, making quick work of the security. In a few seconds the door opened and she quickly slipped in. Throwing off her coat and putting on her mask, she looked for a computer or something else connected to the mainframe. "Let's see what the League has." she mumbled quietly to herself.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 am

Kuzan appeared on top of Shane's car in a flurry of snow. "Well you beat me here..." He said as he hopped off the car. "It's been a while Shane." He said smirking.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:30 pm

"You really should try Facebook, I was beginning to think you bought the big one." Shane said with a chuckle and got out of the car. "So where's the party this time?" He queried.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:06 am

"I don't think I was all that bad I mean the worst I've done as a teenager was take the G-cycle out for a drag race once. Anyway lets go" He said as he started to search for the teens.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:15 am

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Hmm, I'd say your memory's not so good as it used to be, darling," Rowena teased. "The Team's still on Earth in the Hall of Justice." She chuckled and took her husband's hand, teleporting them both back down to the Hall. "Now let's go find them, eh?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:05 pm

Kuzan smirked. "We're heading to South america. We're going to pay my cousin a visit. His son is needed to fuel my plan." He said looking at Shane. "I'll explain more when we get to a safe house i've set up, plus you'll get to stick it to Burning Feng." He said laughing
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:05 pm

((okay, I'm going to move on without Koujo. I'll cause trouble for the league 3nodding ))

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:55 pm

"And I suppose you figured that the guy who can reflect people's powers back at them would be a good choice to bring eh?" Shane said with a chuckle, he loved getting to trash heroes, the looks on their faces when their powers failed them right before Shane took them down.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Skye could hear faint voices coming from the other side of a door. Checking the map she downloaded, it seemed to lead to the library. She made a note to come back when no one's around if she didn't get caught first. Moving on, she found an access point and started looking into the system.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:02 pm

I_am_so
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer stirs and suddenly jumps out of the boys arms. She trots towards the door, shifting back to human form as she does so, and walks out.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

((Where is Skye exactly?))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:13 pm

((Er...considering how the team seems so spread out I'd say like in a hallway somewhere in the off limits area of the Hall... Not sure exactly where everyone is sweatdrop ))

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Kuzan smirked. "Exactly. Did you bring heat gear?" He asked crossing his arms, "It's going be hot where we're going."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games