Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:25 pm

"Well you'd hardly guess that were the case now." Kaistern said with a small chuckle. They were so lovey dovey and open now, you'd never think Ophelia was scared before.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:37 pm

"What can I say? You have a way of inspiring confidence in me." Among other things, but that's neither here nor there. "Just being with you makes me feel like I can do anything!" Ophelia couldn't help but sound a little excited as she exclaimed the latter set of words. It seems that alongside Kaistern's confidence, a tidbit of his childish glee rubbed off on her as well.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:12 pm

"I guess we're just good influences on each other." Kaistern said with a smile, feeling warm and fuzzy just seeing her so happy. "I wouldn't be pursuing such a social overhaul if it weren't for you."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:26 pm

{Considering the circumstances, their positive effects on one another are incredibly ironic. Wouldn't it be interesting if their being apart made them gradually act worse and worse, like they're both just morality chains for each other?}

"I would still be too afraid to look any but a corpse in the eyes if it weren't for you." This admission was followed by a small chuckle and a much larger grin. Once more she found herself saying, "I love you~" It just seemed to make everything better for her when she said it out loud.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:31 pm

((Indeed it would... *strokes chin ponderously* OH. I almost forgot. A few days ago, one of my friends planned a rather large dnd meeting to try to get a game going. Keep in mind that this hopeful dm is not the one that hosted the snakes and booze game. XD Anyway, there were a lot of people I didn't know there, but me and my fellow Homestuck friend got said hopeful dm to start reading it after we briefly explained why we found it so hilarious that two of the guys, dressed like bros with popped collars, sunglasses and baseball caps, were named Dave and Dirk. And yes, I am serious. XD))

"I love you too." Kaistern said with a smile as he gave her a kiss on the cheek. After walking around town a while longer, they started to head back to the castle.

((Another random note: MrTracyn of the Karkat/Sollux My Immortal vids put up a new random vid recently that is short but funny if you've been keeping up with the readings. XD ))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:45 pm

{Delicious circumstance. XD
Also, DAT VID. I insta-liked it.}

One could practically see the vast assortment of cartoony hearts floating above their heads as the couple walked on, arm-in-arm as they headed back towards the castle. Listening in to their conversations for long could prove fatal, for not even the strongest of bodies can handle such a sugar overdose. Not much is known about these strange creatures aside from their indisputable status as sickeningly sweethearts. Playful snark aside, their trip had proven to be a pleasant escape from the franticness that the entire castle seemed to exude. They hadn't been caught leaving, but one certainly had to doubt that they wouldn't be caught - out of their formal attire no less - almost immediately upon their return. Although the servants were vastly of the faceless NPC sort, they weren't stupid as one might assume.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:19 pm

((The end always gets me for some reason. XD "This concert sponsored by the Consortium of Dumbledores."))

The rest of the day and the day after both came and went in a blur. It wasn't long before it was their wedding day, and the only people who didn't seem fond of the union were the non-demons who were there for political reasons. Aside from the small group of stubborn nay sayers that every nation had toward the ruling class, the rest of the kingdom had taken a liking to their new queen. And once they said their vows, a velvet pillow was brought out holding a small golden crown circled with black and purple jewels. Kaistern was practically glowing as he gently placed it on his wife's head before sealing the ceremony with a kiss.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:14 am

{I busted my a** laughing the moment he mentioned Dr Kola, Volsemort, and the DEATH DEALERS. *originally typed Death Deapers by typo. I was tempted to leave it that way in the true spirit of My Immortal*}

It was quite surprising to see demons so supportive of a human peasant marrying their king. She never quite imagined that the she would become Queen, either. Those who didn't support their union were 'completely off the radar', so to speak. She acted as if they didn't exist. (Some of the bolder servants whom she had come to befriend treated the more vocal nay-sayers similarly. Although reprimanded in front of the nobles for the mistreatment of foreign dignitaries, they got quite the pay raise behind closed doors.) Everything just felt so perfect, like a strange fairytale getting its happy ending. Of course, that didn't mean the tale ended there. Oh no, there was still plenty in store for the new bride. For example, the s**t-ton of work that came with being Queen. The eventual siring of an heir. Inevitable conflicts between the other species. The sexual harassment of that irritating satyr lord every time he visited the castle.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:28 pm

((I swear, every time he puts out a new video I remember how hilarious all his stuff is and I have to go back and listen to everything again. XD "'Buy but-but brand buts?'"
Aaaaaand sorry for not being online yesterday. Friends and I went to a semi-local theme park and made all the Homestuck jokes. Like how Equius would be having the time of his life on the carousel, and in this nifty Mission Impossible-esque laser maze, Dirk would just ninja over to push the necessary buttons. And I learned my dad is an Aquarius. XD I also may not be on much tomorrow due to moving day at my dorm. XP For now, you get my writer's block. : D))

Now that the king had his queen, the politics would still have to wait. While they didn't have the luxury for a honeymoon that most couples had, the rest of the day was theirs to enjoy alone. As was the royal bed.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:45 pm

{I know, right? XD

It's perfectly fine. Everyone has a life and non-digital friends/family/whatevers that they need to get back to eventually. I'm glad you keep me updated, though. ^.^

Thanks for putting that image in my head. Lol, Equius on a friggin' carousel... I can imagine it now, him dragging Nepeta and possibly robo!Aradia along and everything. It would be brilliant. And hilarious.

When there's block... PUPPIES! ...Oh yeah, vague hints of dirty humor and timeskips work too. If you want to move on to randomness or whatever next storyarch we come up with now, we can timeskip.}

When it came to the royal bed, Kaistern would find Ophelia to be much more passionate and...aggressive than she initially lead on. She was like a feral, starved beast that only just escaped from an extremely small and binding cage. Or at least, she would be soon. Regardless, accumulated skill, experience, and quite a few kinks would probably soon lead to a very shocked Kaistern indeed.

For now, though, Ophelia seemed to be in utter bliss and perhaps disbelief. She could hardly fathom that she was not only married, but now the Queen of a very violent nation going through turbulent changes. It all seemed too good - and extremely unlikely - to be true. (Still, why not enjoy a good dream while it lasts? ...Yes, part of her realizes that this is in fact her reality, but it's still quite a change from what her life was before.) Now all she had to wonder was what would happen next?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:08 pm

((Other mental images included Karkat just sitting there with his arms crossed going "******** WHEE." emotion_donotwant , Gamzee having fun the way a stoner would, and Kanaya riding side saddle. xD Oh, and Terezi having a seizure of bliss after licking one of the giant rainbow lollipops from the candy store. XD))

Kaistern did feel a certain amount of anxiousness as they headed back to their room to inevitably do what everyone and their grandma expected them to do. It felt like just yesterday that they were good friends, and now they were married. As close as they'd been before, some things he never expected to be showing her, and vise versa. "I told you you'd be the most beautiful bride we've ever had." he said with a bit of a shy smile knowing what would be coming next as he removed the cape around his neck. "I wish I could see you like this every day." he said slipping his hands around her slender waist.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:37 pm

{LMAO

I have to seriously wonder what evil!Kaistern personality would look like on a carousel now.}

"I don't know if I'll be wearing my wedding gown every day, but I can certainly start dressing more extravagantly from now on if you'd like me to." Ophelia offered, her words accompanied by flaring pink cheeks and rosy red lips. She could feel her heart racing, but did not let any feelings of nervousness deter her or bring her down. She did her best to keep calm, and chances are, it probaby showed rather well. "As for being the most beautiful bride...well...you deserve nothing less but the best."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:07 pm

((Probably having the time of his life, but in that really disturbing way that psychopaths do.))

"Well, a queen should certainly look the part." It was probably clear at this point that both were a little aprehensive about what came next. "...I suppose there's really only one wedding tradition left, royal or otherwise." he said resting his chin on her head as he held her close, just enjoying the loving embrace for a few moments longer before it turned into a different kind of 'loving'.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:23 pm

{Oh god, that's an even funnier image than the last few.

Tiemskip?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:26 pm

((Yesh.))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games