Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uilenyk

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:33 pm
(So I don't Sivlerwolf is coming back.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:24 pm
((That's what I figured. Not quite sure if we could do this without him. Specially since it seems like Ichigo, Shab, and I are the only one's that seem to be posting.))  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uilenyk

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:26 pm
(well I would post but i have nothing to post. Can't really do much until night comes.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:40 am
((Why don't we time skip to night then so you can join us again :3))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:14 am
[[I'm here too. Just got done with finals so I've been super busy. Able to post lots more now. ]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:51 pm
((My finals are this week haha >.< So shall we time skip to night time for you Uilenyk?))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

uilenyk

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:00 pm
(Up to you guys because I'll be extremely busy until about June 5th so I don't know how much I'll be able to be on.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:08 am
((Then let's skip to night time!))

Atta looked up after awhile of meditating at the darkening sky. She had since taken Aizith to her bed and tucked the girl in. She herself had felt the crushing pain that Titan wished to punish her with for hours. He was actually just letting go of her for a few minutes. Twenty three to be exact. She was watching the stars come and go and flicker out like light bulbs. She laid back in the clearing she liked to be in and watched the stars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The desert elf was just finishing up in a shower and was planning on returning to her room to practice meditating some more.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:05 pm
((Righty-o night time it is.))

Jake levitated atop the tallest tower of the school, making the air swirl around him as he meditated. He didn't even really mean to do any of this, it just kind of happened whenever he did. It was just his way of channeling his own power, making it a part of his own being. When this first started happening he was worried he was doing something wrong since it happened with no one else. Though after teaching for a while he soon learned that something different happened between individuals as they meditated.

uilenyk
just so you know it's nighttime now.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:39 pm
Aizith opened her eyes and discovered that she was in her bed and tucked in. She groaned and pushed herself up, discovering that her shoulder had only slightly begun to heal. It was still not as healed as it could have been. She sighed and stepped out of bed, shaking her head. She wanted to go find Zane and ask him what she should do. She was just so tired of this. Titan was probably so angry with her and Master Atta, and it just wasn't right.

"Don't punish her. Punish me instead. I just..." Aizith sighed and held her arm and got up. She walked out of her room and made her way down the castle down to the ground floor. She stepped outside and stared up at the sky, watching the stars. She shook her head and began to run into the forest, trying to find a way to the village. She ran into the village that her Master was in and stopped.

"Master Atta...what are you doing?"

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:49 pm
Xavier was outside in the forest as he meditated after his nightly training. The Air slowly moved around him as he levitated off the ground. He then started to levitate more towards the ground as he came out of his trance. He stood up and put on his jacket and walked back towards school. He flew up into an open window that lead into the Air House Dorms. Xavier walked down a hallway and went to his room and took off his jacket and placed it on the coat rack and then jumped into his bed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:26 pm
Atta looked up from where she was laying as she heard footsteps. She hadn't really been paying attention so when Aizith's question penetrated her thoughts she jumped slightly. Taking a deep breath to calm herself the Earth Master had to chuckle. "Oh Aizith! You scared me! I'm just watching the stars. What are you doing out here? You were peacefully sleeping when I left." She asked leaning up and putting her hands behind her to hold herself up easily. She patted the ground as invitation for her to sit but she didn't have too.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:00 pm
Aizith sighed as her master patted the ground and she sat down beside her. "I slept as much as Titan would allow me to sleep." she muttered softly. She rubbed her eyes and laid down beside her Master, looking up at the stars. "Why are you awake? You should be sleeping as much as I should be. You aren't like...I don't know...super training are you?" Aizith asked, looking over at her. "I'm sorry about earlier. I was just really upset with myself and everything. I just really am scared that I will never be a good Master now. How can I be a good Master when I just...I don't wanna be under all this pressure. I want to use my powers to help people and all but I don't want to be under all of this. Titan is too strict." she whispered the last bit softly as if the Earth deity could not hear her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:33 pm
Atta smiled as her student laid next to her. She laid back on the ground. She chuckled some, "To be honest, I said those exact same words. I did something different then you had of course but I said the exact same words. I myself still think I could be so much better. That you deserve a better teacher and that Titan deserves a better disciple." The half-nymph said sighing quietly. Her eyes never left the stars.

Her eyes turned cold though at the mention of training. She couldn't help but picture the male that had hurt Aizith. His face plastered onto every thing she created. When Titan had punished her, Atta picture the b*****d who would pay for it. Rhonin would pay and pay dearly. She tried to calm her anger and turned towards her pupil. "Don't worry Aizith. I was training earlier. Right now is meditation and relaxing." The woman said. She took a deep breath and put her hands behind her head. "But I will make him pay. She mumbled.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:06 pm
Jake sighed as he came out of his trance and flew back down to the ground. The guilt an responsibility he felt over the death of that fire student just wouldn't go away. It kept him from being able to fall asleep. He walked over to a big clearing by the school and started training some more. Making a hurrican here, having lightning strike there, trying to knock down objects with strong gusts of wind there, anything that could distract him from the guilt he felt really.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff