Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:28 am
Hearing the sound of something moving, Priscilla turned and saw a figure hiding under a blanket. Slowly, she walked over to him and lifted the blanket slowly to see who was underneath.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:52 am
((Goodnight! ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:53 am
Liam tried to clench the blanket so it wouldn't move. His grips wasn't strong though, the blanket slipped out of his hand and revealed his head. He stayed still, almost lifeless.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:56 am
((Hey, so um... I have a ton of homework due Friday, and my friends are also fighting for my attention on Thursday, so I'm going to be really f****** busy. Seriously, I have homework in all of my classes, and I'm trying to get my friends to leave me alone so I can get it done. So um... yeah... I probably won't be on much until Friday and I'm sorry. I'll still try to post occasionally though. >.< ))

Seeing Liam's face, she lightly touched his neck, checking for a pulse. Feeling one, she covered his head back up with the blanket before looking around for someone else. She wanted to know what on earth had happened.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:33 pm
[~it's fine. Have fun out there! c:]

Liam stayed still, feeling a chill run through him when she touched him. Thankfully she left him be.

The elder stepped back into the room, a smile on her face when she saw Hector "you're awake already?" She said, surprised that Hector even had the strength to stand, she handed her a cup of tea she had, she set the other one beside Liam's bed. "You had a few visitors while you were out" she said, turning to Hector "I think it'd be best you assured them you were ok" she started nudging Hector out of the room "come on then"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:03 pm
((Thanks!))

"Oh, um... ok. What happened?" She asked, shyly following her with one hand on the mug and the other holding the jacket to her chest.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:08 pm
"all I know is you were horribly injured and I almost passed out trying to heal you" she said with warm laughter "it's a good thing you're strong willed, otherwise you wouldn't be up and walking right now." She walked outside and was greeted by the warm sunlight "ah that's refreshing..." She said as she raised her head "you might want to find your tall friend...I have to deal with the other..." She turned and headed back into the home.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:33 pm
"Tall friend? I- Is he alright?!" Hector asked her, also walking out the door, when she saw John sleeping at the door. "Oh John..." She muttered with a soft smile. "I must have really worried you."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:56 pm
The old woman stopped, she turned to John who was still asleep "oh you should have seen him last night. Acting as if you had already passed on" she said quietly "he really does care for you" with that she moved into the house.

Liam sat at the edge of the bed, his head hanging on his palm, despite still being in pain he wanted to get out of the house.

"Get dressed dear, there's something I must show you" the woman said to Liam as she passed by.

He didn't bother asking, he knew when it came to her he didn't have a choice but to do as she said. He began getting dressed, he left the bloody jacket on the bed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:09 pm
"That's just like him." She sighed, putting the mug down, kneeling beside him, and giving him a hug. "I'm so sorry buddy. I'm sorry I worried you. I have no intention of dying in this war, so you don't either, brother." She whispered to him, tightening her grip.

John mumbled in his sleep a little from hearing her voice. "Pri..." He spoke as she rubbed his hair.

"I'll go check out the situation and get us some food. You stay here and rest." She told him as she tightened her corset and put her jacket on. She then headed out to check on things.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:59 pm
"come on then!" The old woman called to Liam, she left him in the home alone and stepped outside.

Liam finished getting his shoots on, he grabbed the cup of tea and began drinking it, it tasted bitter. He stepped out of the house, the light stung his eyes.

"I thought you were going to make me wait longer" the old woman said with a laugh "come on then, follow me" she said, she began walking up a near by hill.

Liam looked around, the people were acting as if the events from last night never occurred, he wondered if they had buried their dead. As he turned to follow the woman he spotted John, then he thought about Hector, curious as to where she had gone.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:40 pm
((*got back from throwing up twice* Damn it! I'm sick again! crying I'll post later... ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:04 pm
[~waah?! Oh poor Lolly :c I wish I could make you better *hugz]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:25 am
((So I'm pretty sure the meat I cooked with was bad, even though I bought it the day before I cooked it, and it was pressure cooked for a few hours... So I don't think I'm really sick, but rather my stomach rejected the bad food... but my body is still somewhat in shock anyway... And guess who's not sleeping tonight? *sighs* It should be illegal to give this much homework at one time. ))

Hector walked around, looking at the many wounded. It hurt her, but she felt that at least, they were still alive. The graves of the civilians had already been made, and those who were not injured were working hard repairing damages, healing the wounded, or fortifying the city. 'What happened here?' She wondered. 'Did John organize this? No... we must have gotten reinforcements.' She thought, then spotted the prince's flag ship. "Lance came back." She muttered. Everything made sense to her now. She let out a sigh of relief before going to get something to eat for herself and for John.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:51 am
[~ohh. I'll cook for you from now on so you won't get sick anymore whee ]

Liam stayed close to the woman, she walked at a slow pace so it was fairly easy.

"I wish you had come back sooner...we could have shown you this ages ago." She began to struggle as she climbed the hill, stopping momentarily to catch her breath, Liam tried to help her but she refused "last night was a true nightmare, if you hadn't cast that spell we would have lost a much more..." She said, patting Liam's back

Liam forced a smile, he didn't deserve any praise, had it not been for Hector he would have been completely clueless on what to do. He kept pacing forward alongside the woman.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games