Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:25 am
User ImageUser Image
E z e k e i l L a r a z o ╠═══════════

xxEzekiel looked back at Arika as she spoke. He signed heavily, "Honestly I came up here to hide from everyone. I don't like having the attention and feeling like your always being watched," he stated before leaning up against the fencing, "then I herd you guys coming up and hopped on top of the entrance, but that plan failed when I-" he paused remember the flash back as he blushed again, "uh fell off it," he finished before looking down.

Silence grew; one, Ezekiel didn't know how to exactly to interact with normal people, two, Arika obviously hates him, and three, the guy named Natsu just never cared. Sighing a little again Ezekiel pulled out what looked to be a juice box from the inside pocket of his coat. It was imitation blood or animal blood. He didn't check to see. Yet he pulled out a straw and stabbed it take a couple quick sips, "Imitation..." he muttered and sipped some more waiting for Yuki to return with the ice pack.
User Image
════════════╣

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:45 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxYuki Kanamaki
xxxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

xxxxxxxxxUser Imagexx User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User Image

Arika and Natsu both looked at Ezekiel when he spoke, listening to him. Arika didn't know why, but she started feeling sympathetic towards the prince. Natsu... Well. He still didn't care. At the last thing the prince said, Arika snorted. "I see... Clumsy are we?" She asked, grinning.

Yuki made it to the infirmary, grabbing and ice pack and some pain meds for the prince. He himself took some cold medicine before walking back up to the roof top.

Back on the roof top, it grew painfully silent. The three of them stood awkwardly, waiting for Yuki's return. Arika looked at Natsu for help, but Natsu was not even paying attention."Soooo... What made you decide that your fiance had to be Japanese?" Arika asked, trying to break the silence.

Yuki entered the roof top shortly after Arika spoke. He walked around the to the back of the entrance, only to see the three awkwardly standing there. "Um, here you go. I also brought some pain medicine for you... Just in case," he said, handing Ezekiel the ice pack and pills. Arika seemed to breathe out in relief when Yuki came back and broke the painful silence.

Out Of Cake ~~~~

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:38 am
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel got a little ticked off when Arika pointed out his clumsiness though he did his best not to show this feeling towards them as he continued to drink it fake blood. The good think about imitation blood is it doesn't show his vampire appearance. This silence continued to grow more uncomfortable that Eziekle was about to leave. Then Arika tried breaking the tension.

"Had to be?" he questioned, "Where did you hear that? I mean yeah we are in japan right now only because my grandfather wanted to visit again," He drank some more of his juice before looking over at the two, "though my grandfather keeps insisting I need to find a bride and try seeing if I'd find one here, but honestly I don't think I can just find one. I want someone I love and one can't simply find love," he said and looked back to the ground sipping his juice.

The silence returned, he must of shocked the two with his small blurb about finding a bride. Yuki then came back and he handed the prince the ice pack. Ezekiel blushed seeing the boy again and thanked him before placing he pack on his head. He also put the pills in his mouth and drank it down with his fake blood. The pouch was now half empty. He looked at Yuki again to see all these images again. He looked away heart racing. What could this mean he wondered. He isn't sick or coming down with anything, is he? No that's impossible he rarely get's sick, it's almost virtually impossible for a vampire to get sick, especially a blue blood like him.
User Image
════════════╣

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:22 pm

User Image

Arika and Natsu both blinked at the way the prince reacted towards what Arika said. Arika was the most surprised. So he wanted to find love? That was... New...

Yuki felt the awkward atmosphere when he came back onto the roof. Arika seemed baffled, Natsu, of course, was indifferent, and Ezekiel seemed.. Embarrassed? Shy? He couldn't put his finger on it...

"Soooo.... Uhh... Did you want to join us for lunch?" Arika said to break the uncomfortable silence once again. Yuki looked over at her then glanced over at the prince. "Yeah! You should! Oh uh, unless you have somewhere else you need to be?" Yuki chimed in, not really knowing how he should act in front of the prince. He was a prince after all...

'Do you mind if I stay here with you?' The imagine of a beautiful garden appeared in his vision, as if it was a distant memory to him. The prince was surround by roses, a kind expression on his face. Before he knew it, he grew closer and closer to him and then... His phone rang. Which of course, snapped him out of it.

Yuki hand went to his pocket, but it was not vibrating like it would have been if it was ringing... And it also wasn't making any sound. The teen blinked and took out his phone. It was silent, and there was no message on the screen saying it was a call. Was that just my imagination again...? But... I could've have sworn it was ringing... He thought to himself, feeling embarrassed now.

Out Of Cake ~~~~

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel blinked and looked over at Arika bit surprised that she was inviting him to join them for the rest of lunch. Then Yuki seemed to get excited about it and it set the prince back a bit, but than he seemed to back down right afterwards. It made the price chuckle a little and he nodded, "Yeah I'll stay if you don't mind," He said and walked over towards Arika and Natsu.

He looked back towards Yuki seeming him reach into his pocket for his phone, but the boy seemed very confused when he looked at his phone. Did he get a strange text? Ezekiel questioned removing the ice pack from his head. The longer he looked at Yuki the more flash backs appeared and the echo words of 'I love you' played in his head. The princes face went red and he quickly looked away and put the ice pack back on his head, "Uh so what do you guys usually do?" he asked trying to cover up for his red face.
User Image
════════════╣

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:36 pm

User Image

At Ezekiel's words, Yuki's face seemed to brighten. "Really? Great!" He said a little too enthusiastically. He noticed his tone was a little too loud, and felt his cheeks heat up, which was noticed by both Arika and Natsu. They exchanged glances with each other, both of them not knowing what was going on.

"Okay then..." Arika said a little hesitantly, before walking to the spot they were sitting at before. Natsu and Yuki followed after her. Arika brought a blanket for the four of them to sit on, Yuki sitting on one side with Arika and Natsu next to him, leaving room for Ezekiel to sit across from him.

In response to his question, Arika gave him a questioning look. "What do you mean 'what do we do?' We basically just eat, talk... Hang out with each other like normal friends do," she said, not knowing what in the world the prince was asking them.

Yuki was currently distracting himself from looking at the prince. He questly ate his food, looking down at his bento box as he ate. What were those images earlier...? He was asking himself. This was all getting a little weird...

Out Of Cake ~~~~

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel rubbed the back of his neck realizing his question was kind of a dumb one, "Oh, right, sorry," he walked over and sat down across from Yuki and drank some more of the fake blood. Arika and Natsu began there small bickering again, but it seemed like a normal conversation. Like it was the way they acted all the time so the prince ignored it.

He looked up glancing at Yuki who had a red face while picking at his food. The prince then had a small grin grow on his face. He is so cute. Huh!? Ezekiel looked away his own cheeks turning red. What was he thinking just now. Cute? He looked back at him and he was wearing a flowly white dress again, and it seemed that cherry blossom petals were fluttering around him. The prince's face turned red and his first instinct was to kiss him. He started to lean over but quickly stopped and looked away again.Calm yourself Ezekiel what were you about to do?!

He only looked at him from time to time for the rest of lunch. Then the bell rang around the time Ezekiel finished his pouch. He got up and threw it away as Arika was picking up her blanket and Natsu helping. The prince went over to Yuki and tried not looking at him too directly as he asked, "Uh Yuki, can I talk to you for a moment before class?"
User Image
════════════╣

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:44 pm

User Image

Arika and Natsu, of course, went back to fighting right as they all sat down. Yuki never understood why they fought all the time. Maybe it was a way to hide their feelings for each other? He didn't know... But sometimes he wished they wouldn't fight all the time... He also wished they would soon admit their feelings for each other since they obviously liked each other.

Yuki felt his eyes wander upwards to the prince. They accidentally made eye contact with each other, causing him to quickly look away. His face was bright red as he poked his food with his chopsticks. Arika was glancing at him from the corner of her eyes, wondering why he and the prince were blushing. She had a suspicious look on her face, but she remained quiet about it.

When the bell rang, they all got up and gathered their things. Arika folded up the blanket and threw away her garbage, as did Natsu. Yuki packed up his bento box and wrapped it up. When he stood up, he heard footsteps walk towards him. He looked up to see the prince was now in front of him. "I... Uh... Sure..." He said hesitantly, glancing at Arika and Natsu who were just staring at them. "We'll see you in class," Arika spoke, looking at the two of them suspiciously as she walked past them. Natsu was already leaving when Arika began walking towards the door.

After they left, Yuki felt the awkward silence already drop on them. "What.. What did you need to talk about?" He asked, growing nervous since he had no idea what the prince wanted from him. Was he going to thank him for the ice pack? But then he could have just did that in front of Arika and Natsu... Yuki's brain couldn't process any reason as to why the prince wanted to talk to him personally.

Out Of Cake ~~~~

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxWhen they left Ezekiel breathed a sigh of relief. He looked towards Yuki who was asking him what he wanted to talk to him about. The prince glanced away blushing a bit. He didn't know why he did this. It was crazy. He can't ask him is he has been doing quick costume changes and magic acts that's just insane. His heart was racing looking for the words he needed to speak, "Yeah..uh, this is strange, but, He turned back towards Yuki looking into his eyes, "but uh, have I met you before?"

Images danced in his head as he stared into those brown eyes. His heart continued to race, but he didn't look away from him. He didn't want to. Yuki seemed to precious. Ezekiel found himself bringing a hand up and placing it gently on Yuki's cheek, "I just feel like you were someone close to me," he said leaning in closer to Yuki till he felt a pair of soft lips against his. He held for a moment or two before opening his eyes and quickly pulling away covering his mouth, "I uh... I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me," he said looking away his face redder than ever before, "I'll just uh...go... again I'm sorry," he said before getting down on his knees and packing back up the bento a girl gave him at the beginning of lunch.

User Image
════════════╣

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:30 pm

User Image

At the prince's words, Yuki's eyes widened. So he wasn't the only one who had the feeling of remembrance. Before he could say anything though, he felt Ezekiel's hand be place on his cheek. "Pr... Prince...?" His heart began racing as the prince leaned in closer to him. Without him even knowing what he was doing, he closed his eyes and felt Ezekiel's lips on his. He felt this kiss somewhere.. Even though he knew for a fact that this was his first kiss... But this feeling.. It was like they had done this once before.

The moment that he felt the prince's lips no long on his was the moment Yuki snapped out of his haze. His face instantly turned red, causing him to take a step back away from the other. His fingertips went to his lips, still having that warm feeling from another pair of lips on them. "I... I-I..." He stuttered, not knowing what to say.

When Ezekiel said he would go, the brunette began to panic. "U-uh w-wait, I feel the same," he blurted out, feeling his cheeks grow redder. If that was even possible. "I.. I mean... I feel like I have met you somewhere too... And... How do I word this... I have these flashbacks of you even though I know this is our first time meeting... I see you in a tux, I see you fighting with someone who I believe is your sister, I see you surrounded by rose petals and candles and... I probably sound crazy to you don't I..." He said, quieting down since Ezekiel would probably don't believe what he was saying.

Out Of Cake ~~~~

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:04 am
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel finished packing up the bento and was standing up to walking away when Yuki blurted out wait. The prince's heart stopped and he turned to face Yuki again. The male's face was red and he continued to speak. He told Ezekiel of flashbacks he kept getting of him. Ezekiel blinked because the same thing was happening to him.

"No," He stated stepping closer to Yuki. Looking at the boy he saw him in a dress all over again, "The same thing has been happening to me. Even now I seeing you in what seems to be a wedding dress," he told him before bringing a hand up gently picking up some locks of his brown hair. "Even your hair turns black and eye go red, I don't understand why and I don't get these feelings I'm having, he looked back into Yuki's eyes and leaned in close, but leaving space between there lips. "I feel like kissing you and keeping you, never wanting to lose you."

The prince closed his eyes and pulled back. He could hear the boys heart race in his chest and smell the sent of his blood. The prince's fangs grew a bit and his eyes flashed red once again as he stared down at Yuki, "Why is this happening anyways?"
User Image
════════════╣

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:42 pm

User Image

Yuki's eyes widened when the prince spoke of him understanding what he was saying. So they were experiencing the same thing. Just what it was, it seemed neither of them knew. Just what is happening to us...?

The moment Ezekiel began leaning in closer to him, Yuki felt like his heart was going to explode. Too close too close too close... He could feel Ezekiel's breath on his lips, making his entire body shiver. Just was was this man doing to him?

Wait... Did his teeth just grow...? The teen wondered all of a sudden, also seeing his eyes flash another color again. No... That can't be... He thought to himself, thinking this was all an illusion once again. At what he said, the teen had looked up at him with a strange, hazy look in his eyes.

"Then do it..." Yuki spoke without even realizing it. His eyes widened to where they looked like they were going to pop out of his head. Both of his hands went up and clasped over his mouth. Oh my gosh did I just say that out loud...? "I-I-I... I mean..."

As if on cue, the bell rang, indicating the beginning of class. They were late. "Oh no!" The brunette said in a panic, completely forgetting about class. And now they were late. They teacher was going to scold them for sure.

The teen opened the door of the roof, immediately fleeing to class. As he did, he felt himself sighing out of relief since he escaped Ezekiel's reaction to his words. I can't believe I just said that... Oh what was I thinking... The teacher was already at the front of the class when Yuki entered the room. "Mr. Kanamaki, nice of you to join us. Get a little too caught up in lunch?" Their teacher asked him, Yuki blushing at his lateness. "I-I'm sorry..." He apologized, bowing to show his sympathy before walking to his seat. Arika was looking at him out of concern, and curiosity as to what he and the prince were talking about. Natsu just looked in his direction before turning his attention back to the teacher.

Out Of Cake ~~~~

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel listened to Yuki's command and was about to kiss him, but the teen quickly covered his mouth and backed off. He blinked seeing him trying to explain himself. It was adorable, but then the bell rang and the brunette fled to class. Ezekiel watched him leave and chuckled a little. He seemed so frantic and it was too cute causing the prince to blush. He then paused finally realizing what he was doing. It didn't make sense!

The silver hair boy walked over to the wall and hid from the sun as he ran his hand through his hair trying to piece it together. He didn't feel like going to class it would be too distracting for the both of them if he did, "Just now what was all that?" he asked himself letting out a deep sigh. Maybe grandfather can help?

Ezekiel then decided that confronting his grandfather about this would be the best idea. So Ezekiel jumped over the fence and off the roof making his way back home from rooftop to rooftop. He made it there and a few minutes. He walked through the big front doors to be soon greeted by his butler, Mr. Takami, "Back so soon young master?"

"Yeah, where's my grandfather?" Ezekiel asked as he removed his shoes at the entrance.

"You will find him in his study."

"Thank you," he said and left to the study to find his grandfather standing at his fireplace reading a book. "Grandfather?"
User Image
════════════╣

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:32 pm

User Image

Yuki sat through class, trying his best to pay attention. However, his mind wandered to what had happened on the roof. The feeling of knowing Ezekiel from somewhere, the almost kiss... The feeling of him actually wishing that they did... Yuki didn't understand what was going on.

This was all too... Unusual.

It wasn't until the middle of class that he noticed Ezekiel had not come back.
                                                      The rest of the class seemed to notice as well. The girls started whispering to each other, getting glares from the teacher. Arika shot Yuki a glance, her eyes indicating she was asking him if he knew where Ezekiel went. Yuki shook his head in response.

Class ended and after the teacher left, Arika came up to Yuki's desk. "Soooooooo..." She began, Yuki already know what she was about to ask "What did you talk to the prince about?"
                                                      "Um... Well... It's kind of confusing... We're not even sure of it ourselves but..." Yuki didn't know how to explain what was going on. This was all still very confusing to him. He didn't know how he would tell Arika when he was not sure what to say about it.
                                                      Thankfully, Natsu came to the rescue.
                                                      "It's none of your business what they talk about," he interrupted with a sigh. He must have noticed Yuki's distress. Thank goodness for Natsu.
                                                      "Hah?! Of course it does! What if he did something to my precious Yuki?!"
                                                      "Ah! He didn't! Not at all!" Yuki told her immediately after she spoke. Arika eyed him up and down, before taking his hands.
                                                      "You would tell me if he did right?" She asked, her face showing concern.
                                                      Yuki nodded, and Arika sighed. "Alright..." And that was the end of that.

Different location now, in the Larazo Mansion. Ezekiel's grandfather, Gilbert Rozario Lazaro the second, was in his study reading when his youngest grandson walked in. He looked over at him and smiled, closing his book and turning his attention to him. "Ezekiel my boy! What are you doing here? I though you were at school?" He asked his grandson, looking at the time. School was still in progress, so what was he doing here? Did something happen? He hoped it was nothing bad.

Out Of Cake ~~~~

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
E z e k i e l L a r a z o ╠═══════════

xxEzekiel let out a long sigh before walking over to his Grandfather, "Grandfather something, un-explainable happened today." He didn't know where to start. He almost kissed a guy today?! No that would be a horrible place to start. He bit his lip and snapped his fingers trying to place it. "You see uh...there was this guy I met today and well..." boy was this hard. He looked up at his grandfather trying to see if he could help him place his words, or atleast get his sentences on track.

"He seemed so familiar and he felt the same...there was some kind of longing...like we knew each other...but we just met today...at lunch I well... Grandfather I almost kissed this boy. Is there something wrong with me?"
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: I'm being so bad at role playing right now I'm sorry senpai.

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces