Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:52 pm
tanqela

Hey! How have you been? <33
        Aw, thank you~ I'm waiting for my Cafe Miam to evolve so that I can try to use it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:55 pm
Clasela
tanqela

Hey! How have you been? <33
        Aw, thank you~ I'm waiting for my Cafe Miam to evolve so that I can try to use it.

omg! i am thinking of buying it later on o: i like the new parcel post hair! it's so cute!  

hoenest

Darling

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:58 pm
Broken Heart Production

Whoah, that's a lot of sugar! You, mega-sweet-tooth, you. I have four in my tea. But I have six in coffee. 4laugh
        >.< It's certainly interesting. It's about betrayal. I was so gobsmacked when I read the sex scene. I was not expecting it for my first assignment! XD
        I could, but it has to be a nice and polite appraisal. Not a you-can't-write-for-shiz one. There has got to be more flaws than I have already picked up in it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:02 pm
Lady mewcat

It'll come with time. You just have to push yourself and don't give up! It takes little steps and you will go a little further everyday.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:03 pm
Clasela

I love sugar, though I rarely drink tea anyway. x3 I don't know how to make coffee, so my friend has to do it for me. xD
Oh glob, that sounds exciting. xD I wouldn't expect that either!
Hmm, maybe some parts were hard to understand, or described badly, or maybe even in too much detail? Or some things just didn't make sense? That's all I can think of before resorting to picking on grammar errors. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:04 pm
Kitty of Music

You're welcome. I'm pretty good, just about to log off soon and start to prepare dinner.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:06 pm
tanqela

I just brought mine an hour ago~ Oh me too, it's so pretty! I've actually got to buy that one as well. I'm loving the cute and girly items that they've brought out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:09 pm
Clasela
tanqela

I just brought mine an hour ago~ Oh me too, it's so pretty! I've actually got to buy that one as well. I'm loving the cute and girly items that they've brought out.

same here! lately, it's been all seductive and sexy and it has mellowed out now c:  

hoenest

Darling

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:09 pm
Clasela
Kitty of Music

You're welcome. I'm pretty good, just about to log off soon and start to prepare dinner.

That's good.Oh well I'll be happy to continue our chat tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:10 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

It'll come with time. You just have to push yourself and don't give up! It takes little steps and you will go a little further everyday.

smile thank you! I hope so. Lol I feel like I've run out of topics to talk about^^ what would you like to talk about now?  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:16 pm
tanqela

I know, it's really refreshing. Plus I love the little dainty items. 4laugh
        How has your life been lately?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:18 pm
Kitty of Music

I would love that. If I have any free time, I'll log back on later tonight.
        So think of plenty of things to talk about while I'm gone.

Clasela
Crew

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:19 pm
Clasela
tanqela

I know, it's really refreshing. Plus I love the little dainty items. 4laugh
        How has your life been lately?

i don't even know how to react to it anymore, truthfully. it feels like it's just... out of control, and i have to just sit back and watch. yours?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:21 pm
Lady mewcat

You're welcome >.< Hm, let me think... Do you have any crafty hobbies?

Clasela
Crew

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:22 pm
Clasela
Kitty of Music

I would love that. If I have any free time, I'll log back on later tonight.
        So think of plenty of things to talk about while I'm gone.

Glad to hear that. Alright but I'll doubt I'll e up I'll probably be sleeping XD. Am sure I will. ^w^  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games