Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Sojuske

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:07 pm
Ryan, why is your quest banner the symbol for the Marathon? (games by bungie, I thought it had to do with that but I was wrong. Heh.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:15 pm
Sojuske
Ryan, why is your quest banner the symbol for the Marathon? (games by bungie, I thought it had to do with that but I was wrong. Heh.)

Because Marathon=God.
Plus, I knew alot of people would click on it.
ninja
Stratigic marketing,
m'dear.  

Epitomy of Atrophy

Sojuske

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:23 pm
That is strategic.
I haven't seen anyone else that played Marathon. Did you play all of them, or just Durandel?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:26 pm
Sojuske
That is strategic.
I haven't seen anyone else that played Marathon. Did you play all of them, or just Durandel?

Bits and peices of all of them.
I know the story front-to-back though.
I based my current Rp loosely around Marathon.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12927647&page=7  

Epitomy of Atrophy

Rayce Spyrdiah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:50 pm
Despite what my profile (purely for RPing purposes) says, I'm 16 years old and female <.< My profile keeps me safe, though...an' I'm bloody hyper practically all the time...an' I'm a fangirl of various things. Not willing to list everything.

I think that's a perfect intro! In other words, I'm feeling lazy.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:59 pm
Rayce Spyrdiah
Despite what my profile (purely for RPing purposes) says, I'm 16 years old and female <.< My profile keeps me safe, though...an' I'm bloody hyper practically all the time...an' I'm a fangirl of various things. Not willing to list everything.

I think that's a perfect intro! In other words, I'm feeling lazy.

Welcome to the guild! I hope you enjoy your time here! biggrin  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

~RAZI3L~

Im 19, been on Gaia since June 2004, and this was my 2nd random guild invite today... xd  
I think the invitaion was a random one at best.That is okay,I can be random at times,too. I am a gril,16 and I poll alot. I would say more but I am under strict orders from my folks to be cool about giving out too much info,so this is all you get for now. mrgreen

I am new to this guild,yay!  

ElvenWhispers

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:17 pm
~RAZI3L~
Im 19, been on Gaia since June 2004, and this was my 2nd random guild invite today... xd

Well, you must be randomly popular! heart

Welcome to the guild and I hope you enjoy it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:17 pm
ElvenWhispers
I think the invitaion was a random one at best.That is okay,I can be random at times,too. I am a gril,16 and I poll alot. I would say more but I am under strict orders from my folks to be cool about giving out too much info,so this is all you get for now. mrgreen

I am new to this guild,yay!

It's nice to meet you! biggrin I hope you enjoy the guild and stuff, and I like your signature. 3nodding  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

eb

Fashionable Conversationalist

3,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:03 pm
hi ya,
i am EB pronouce....E...B surprised lol
i am 19 going on 20
i have been on gaia since novemeber of 2003 biggrin i so have no life!
my life consists of

-reading (books, fanfiction....books lots of books)

-being on the computer (fanfiction...gaia...gaia...fanfiction...talking to freinds, yahoo...fanfiction... xd )

-art( avatar art, graphic designs, drawing, painting...all sorts of art biggrin

-music(i love all music...except most rap...ya i hate rap well most rap what kind of 1/6th african american girl am i? neutral xd i listen mostly to rock, heavy metal, alternative rock...ect...but you will find me listening to celtic music, weird girly music like kelly clarkson...(i have weaknesses), i even still listen to Nsync when i am extremely sick of hearing the new music and want to feel like i am a freshman in highschool XD, Country...yes COUNTRY big and rich rock cool , and even...believe it or not bagpipes... xd my grandfather and sister are both bag pipe players...they can't play so good but while going around with them i have heard some music that is truly beautiful and changed my views on bag pipes they can be cool just look up the band "OFF KILTER" they rock biggrin )

-My Job( i work with my mum at a deli not just any deli a piggly wiggly deli gonk shop the pig people!!! biggrin my job sucks really it does pay is crappy the people are backstabbers and the stress is enough to make the pope want to kill some one confused but it's a job that gives me...money surprised )

-my family (gah i won't get into them other then my siblings also come on gaia even my 7 year old sister comes on gaia believe me you would never know she was a 7 year old...and deaf on top of it rolleyes i love the little beast.)

yah thats pretty much my life...

NOW FOR THE LIKES biggrin (everyone groan and tell me to go away now whee )

Books: harry potter(huge freak), Sons of dark, all of Tolkien's books, tommorow when the war began series by john marsden, and V.C. Andrews books biggrin , oh yes the chronicles of narnia heart

music: i currently love (for the week) postal service, (for the last 3 to 6 months) greenday, howie day (always) counting crows, linkin park, Evanescence, system of a down, train, googoo dolls, the donnas, big & rich, bare naked ladies, fuel, foo fighters, three days grace...and others.

ok now that i have told you 3/8ths of my life story i shall shut the hell up biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:08 am
Hi, My name's Cypher_youknow. I'm really into RPs, so I hope that soon I will see some of you on my first one: House of Mystery in the RPC.  

Sly Grin

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:16 am
Welcome Cypher_youknow and eb! biggrin Thanks for joining us and have fun! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:19 am
Hello. Im new.
The joy of random guild invites <3

Piker

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games