Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:21 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taking a few small breaths to calm himself down when he saw the glass scene was done but it was then that he noticed he was pulled in by the other. Blushing softly he looked over at the other slightly enjoying this and it just made the blush all the more harder to control that it started to burn his small already red cheeks. Glancing back to the movie he watched the whole time as he blinked softly as he tilted his head a bit slightly confused by how they got in before glancing at Dale. "how did the Mummies get in there?" he asked in a whisper so the other could hear it and answer if he liked. Looking away again he yelped seeing all the mummies running now he coiled up and nuzzled into Dale's chest blushing but he just listened before peaking over.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:58 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Uh, I couldn't possibly think of where to begi-" Dale began to see before the yelp. "Sssoooo cute" he thought watching what he was doing. The movie wasn't really what he was focusing on, not as much now and more on Jiho and thought he was more entertaining with these kinds of moments. He rubs the other's male side a little, "I usually hold onto the questions until the second time around" he whispers the response of what he was going to say.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:54 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Taking some small breaths he shifted slowly not to harm the other but the touch the other was doing made him blush all the more as he slightly arched his back more blushing. Looking at Dale gently seeing the concern as he leaned up slightly kissing his cheek to show he appreciated the comfort and concern the other was giving him. "Thank you for comforting me and making sure I am safe" he said softly before looking to the movie. Taking a few small breaths he stayed quiet and left all the rest of the questions he had to himself and would ask them at the end. For now he wanted to finish the movie with Dale and see what the next part of the date would include.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:13 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiles softly at Jiho, "Of course, I believe you would do the same for me" he replied and he appreciates his reward. Though it was very heroic of the main character to sacrifice himself to use the curse against the mummy and save the girl then his friend at the end of the movie. The ending kind of reminded him of the kind of ending you would seeing in a comic book origin story. Eyes adjusted as the lights turned on when the ending credits began.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:12 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Slowly Jiho watched the rest of the movie as he blinked slightly confused before he looked at the other having a few questions before looking back to the screen seeing the credit rolling. Slowly he watched moving to get up but stopped when the lights changed as he began to rub his eyes to get them used to it as he took small breaths. "never could get used to the light changes." he said softly Slowly he sat back down on the arm rest near the other before glancing over to Dale softly giving him a small smile. "I will always do anything for you Dale to the best of my abilities"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:29 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale had his eyes closes as the lights turned on and slowly opening them. "I usually close my eyes before that part then slowly open them" he said of what he does for that situation. "I know and I would do the same for you, Jiho he said smiling back. He stood up after most of the other people had left the room. "Ready to head off to our next destination?" he asked him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:29 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho took small breaths as he shifted slightly rubbing his eyes again gently and softly while he thought to himself a bit before rubbing his lower back in slight pain from sitting to long. Hearing the suggestion as to how he could deal with the changing light he nodded softly "I shall try that and I am ready to head off to the next destination if you are" he spoke calmly moving to pull his jacket on again this time in the correct way while he glanced over to the other gently. Waiting he finished with his jacket and rubbed his cheeks with his palms to dull the remainder of blush that was on his face from the close contact he had with the other.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:14 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale felt like he had acknowledged in not crossing the line of the physical things he could have done to Jiho. "The room wasn't empty enough to be all of that back here and not level in our relationship to be doing that either" he thought. "I'm ready and I hope you like the place" he said as he moves to leave the row then head for the exit. "And hopefully not as cold as the cinema for Jiho. Maybe hot food will help him warm up" he thought as he led the way to the next destination outside of the mall. [exit]

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:40 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Glancing over to the other he blinked wondering what Dale was thinking about before he reached over to hug the other softly before pulling away as he looked at him gently. "I hope that nothing is troubling you but if there is then please feel free to be able to come to me with anything" he said gently. Looking over seeing the other heading out as he headed after the other slightly pulling the jacket closer to himself as he wondered a few things. "Alright and I am sure that I will like the place. I am positive Dale that where ever we go it will be good" he said gently. [exit}

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:16 pm
Quote:
Genkawolf

Jeffery walked into the mall his hand holding Moris’s “ so my rose what would you like to do first @ he said looking down at his blonde lover a big smile under his scarf  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:35 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris holds onto Jeffery's hand firmly and tries to intertwine his fingers with Jeffery's. "To seek out a shop that sells cell phones, its the main reason for to this mall tonight" he replied.

the amazing kitsune
you quoted yourself instead of my username so I didn't recieve a notice that you had posted here.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:26 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris holds onto Jeffery's hand firmly and tries to intertwine his fingers with Jeffery's. "To seek out a shop that sells cell phones, its the main reason for to this mall tonight" he replied.

the amazing kitsune
you quoted yourself instead of my username so I didn't recieve a notice that you had posted here.

Nodding to the blonde he gave the other males hand a small squeeze “ well then let’s find it cause I could use a phone as well my parents have been wanting me to get one I’ve been putting it off for to long “ he said laughing softly at the end, then begain looking around for the right store with his blonde lover  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:30 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

"I'm kinda surprised to hear that" Moris admits. "At least I'm not the odd one out what teens would typically have by now" he thought while walking with Jeffery. "What kind of functions do you want your cell phone to have?" he asked his boyfriend.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:39 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

"I'm kinda surprised to hear that" Moris admits. "At least I'm not the odd one out what teens would typically have by now" he thought while walking with Jeffery. "What kind of functions do you want your cell phone to have?" he asked his boyfriend.

the amazing kitsune

“Well probably one that has the the camera on the front and back and one that allows you to see each other’s faces when calling would be nice “ he said softly “ what about you My rose “  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:52 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Pretty much the same functions and the last one you mentioned it haven't crossed my mind before" Moris replied. "Would the other need to have the same model for the face calling thing to work?" he asked him.

the amazing kitsune

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces