Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:49 pm
"Then where do I need to go?" Nick asked, while he was out he would need to pick up some more ammunition, get some tools ready. He didn't doubt the Priests knew what was coming and he wanted to be ready. Might need to get a grenade launcher while I'm at it. He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:40 pm
"A way to cancel the power of Order?" Mizori said a bit surprised. Order that the boy Nick had used was able to override Muzets song spell so a way to cancel or nullify it out completely would be useful. "Your sarcasm isn't needed Morrison." Seeming rather cross Mizori looked back towards Muzet. "Just make sure this time you aren't left crumpled on the side of the road. I do not know if your body can handle another beating" she chided at him with a smirk.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:19 pm
"Hmph," He said as he hands glowed gray. "Silence plant before i burn you under my light..." He said sternly. "You were always weaker than the rest of us....daddy's little monster...just make sure the traps are set" He said as he turned and walked out of the hall towards the entrance.

"There is a secret tunnel that leads down under the Vatican...there we can free Zalera and hopefully he will be able to help us." He said sighing. "Now, we must be stealthy, we have one sot at this...." He said seriously. "If we're going to free your friend and get the pure light essence there must be now rash movements. If we can free Evan from their control he will be very powerful especially in your current form."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:36 pm
Clenching her teeth at Morrison's remark Mizori watched him walk away her skin bristling at her held anger. "Annoying" Mizori muttered looking to Muzet for a moment before turning to head towards Zalera's door. "He will get what is coming to him eventually" Mizori muttered stopping before they walked out of the room and putting her hand on her head as her vision swayed somewhat. "Jedar" she muttered as it slowly returned to normal. What ever dosage he had used didn't seem to have been mixing completely. When she saw him again she would have to ring his neck for it. "Come on Muzet" she called when her vision returned to normal as she continued towards Zalera's doorway to keep it protected.

"This will not be an easy task. If what you have been saying is true do you not think that they will be expecting us" Joe chimed into the conversation suddenly as he looked at Nick and the man. "And can we return Evan to his human form from this.....creature they have turned him into?"  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:43 pm
"Yes, but the longer he's under their control the harder to free him..." He said sadly. "Yes we will be able to....a summon is able to return to a mortal form, as long as a bit of them remains in their original form. So the data in his computer can help restore him to his previous self." He said as he began thinking. "The biggest threat is Morrison...this is his turf, the other two are out of their element....but still they are dangerous too..." He said as he closed his eyes. "We will be in caverns, Mister Asgardian that will be your turf....you can bring rocks down on them if need be.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:47 pm
"Upon foes that have done such a thing to a friend" Joe started clenching his fist tightly as a smirk crossed his face. "I shall show then the might and anger of a son of Odin" Joe called to the man pulling his mace from his side. "Are we ready to go?" Joe questioned the man his blood already starting to fill with adrenaline at the thoughts of the battle to come.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:10 pm
Muzet's eyes narrowed in annoyance with Morrison's words. "Fine. We'll get your traps up." she said as she followed after Mizori. Once in the room with Zalera's door, she looked around as she set ice on the walls. After it was set in place, the ice turned clear to make it look invisible.Once that was done, Muzet starting thinking about what other traps she could put up.

Skye felt a little more reassured to hear that they can turn Evan back to normal. No doubt that this would be difficult to pull off. She was ready to go if they didn't need any more preparations.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:28 pm
Vincent nodded. "Let's get going then." He said as he began walking off towards the city. "Oh, and Nick I have something that will help you." He said as he pulled out a golden bullet."This bullet is a magic bullet, it'll always return to you and if you practice your powers you'll be able to bend it's course with light." He said smiling. "Consider it a gift...I heard you prefer to use guns."

"You two vile women will never get away with what you have done to my son!" Zalera called from behind his door. "I will get out of here...ad when I do I will rip your souls right form your living bodies before burning your bodies and sending your souls to Inferno to be demon food!!" The summon threatened as he pounded and charged his door from behind.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:16 am
Moving around the room Mizori got a feel for where she could likely set traps as she went about lining the walls with what looked to be decorative vines and thorn bushes. "Hush" Mizori said simply towards Zalera as she worked paying little mind towards the demon's threats. In his current position his words meant as little as that of a child who had not gotten his way. It took a bit longer then Muzet but eventually Mizori finished the room clad now in plants made to give a decorative look to it. "Your threats are like your son's. Hollow and without meaning in your predicament. If you or he had no use then you would have long since been disposed of. Know you have some semblance of usefulness left and take pride in that fact."

Standing now in front of the door Mizori looked upon it. She could easily feel the energy being expelled by the creature on the other side. "You will become a means to a better world. Your sacrifice along with your terrorist son and his friends will make this world a better place for the masses" Mizori said towards the door crossing her arms. "Till that time comes stop wasting your energy and be a good little demon and keep quiet. I am sure you wouldn't want anything happening to your son that would lessen his time in this world" the dryad questioned, the venom from the poison that flowed thru evident in her words.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:05 pm
"I could have used one of these years ago." Nick mused, taking the round and inspecting it. "Can this change calibur and gun type? Or is it just meant for rifles?" He asked, pulling out an empty clip and loading the magic bullet.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:24 pm
"Always with the threats." Muzet muttered as she admired their work. There was still something that she felt needed to be added. She looked up at the ceiling and held her hand up, creating an ice chandelier that looked like crystal. "All done~" she wrapped her arms around Mizori. "You're adorable when you're being just a bit wicked." Muzet said with a devilish grin.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:00 pm
"Of course...what kind of magic bullet it would it be if it couldn't..." He said smiling. "Hmm......I better call help while we're on our way to the cavern," He said pulling out a purple flare gun. "....." He sighed and closed hsi eyes. "This may start a war....if 'She' finds out about this...." He muttered before putting it away. "If we get overpowered then we will use that flare gun....." He said as he began walking off towards the Vatican. "We must hurry..."

Zalera growled. "Terrorists!? You lot are the ones upsetting the balance of the world!" He yelled as he began thinking. "Maybe my spear is free..." He said as he closed his eyes and tried to communicate with his spear

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:12 pm
Lifting her finger Mizori drug it under Muzet's chin as she looked back towards the doorway. "Don't bother. If Morrison is worth his weight you have no access outside of this room" Mizori called to Zalera with a smirk. "The balance will be fully restored when you and your son's little friends are taken out of the equation" Mizori chuckled taking a step away from the door and looked out the door towards the stairs not far from outside of the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:52 pm
"Great." Nick said, smiling, this was going to be interesting. However, he still found himself wishing he had a grenade launcher, maybe a minigun while he was at it. Should have brought a Shotgun. He thought to himself.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:38 pm
"Follow me, I'll take you to the entrance to the demon's door." Vincent said with a smile."Though is there anything you need before heading there? We should probably prepare..." He said thinking. "Also, Morrison has changed....he's younger and stronger...He manged to fend off a Renoir earlier...once they get wind of this better expect to see the purple tribe here in full force. "He said gulping. "They are more terrifying than the Vatican..." He said shuddering  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games