Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:30 am
Just a bit of clarifying it took me so long to post I hadn't noticed pupsage's post so it isn't Valac leaving with her it was meant to be Valac is going outside to think (aka valac's player has no idea what valac is thinking/would be thinking as the topic is all over the place and then was kinda derailed by vivi. Stalling for time so was hoping something would continue inside but apparently we're evacuating now.)

Just in case I'm causing some confusion.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:46 pm
Ah! Gotcha! Well, we haven't gotten in the wagon and left yet, so if Valac wants to stay, he still has some time to bring it up.  

AlphabetFish

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:42 pm
Yeah, unless he like, actively stood in the doorway where we could see him, I figure Revenge would assume he went with Kuori to... well, not be in the house. Figuring standing outside doesn't really accomplish anything, he'd assume they'd be on board with getting out of Dodge. And with no personal investment in the conversation barring Tristan going aggro on us, he figure he'd better go too.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:14 pm
Sorry it's taking time to post it's been a real heck of a week at work and to top it off I'm in on saturday also.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:44 pm
This week has been potluck-baking, and now I'm up to 3 days a week I'm out of the house for game-stuff, so sorry I've fallen behind too.

Related: This is my Saturday evenings now. Our party is named the Stardust Crusaders 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:53 pm
Kowsauni
Though it is hard to tell much with how covering the plate mail is, the person does seem to be the right height for Arthur. Revenge would notice he's walking quite energetically, despite the heavy armor, almost as if he has an extra spring in his step. In his hands, he carries a satchel. The Arian soldier slows down as he approaches. He stops just outside the wagon and takes a long, hard look at Tristan's house.

After a moment or so, the soldier knocks on the side of the wagon and speaks in a hushed voice. "Hey, it's Arthur. You guys in there?" The soldier quickly sighs. "Tristan better not have done anything to you guys..."

Am I correct in the reading of this that we are all outside in plain sight of him and he doesn't seem to notice us?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:57 pm
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni
Though it is hard to tell much with how covering the plate mail is, the person does seem to be the right height for Arthur. Revenge would notice he's walking quite energetically, despite the heavy armor, almost as if he has an extra spring in his step. In his hands, he carries a satchel. The Arian soldier slows down as he approaches. He stops just outside the wagon and takes a long, hard look at Tristan's house.

After a moment or so, the soldier knocks on the side of the wagon and speaks in a hushed voice. "Hey, it's Arthur. You guys in there?" The soldier quickly sighs. "Tristan better not have done anything to you guys..."

Am I correct in the reading of this that we are all outside in plain sight of him and he doesn't seem to notice us?

Oh, I thought you all were inside the wagon, as that's were Petra and Abby were, trying to stay out of sight. If you were interacting with Petra or Abby then I assumed you had gone inside the wagon.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:59 pm
Mm, you're the DM. I assumed we were mostly standing around it/near the back and only Abby and Petra were definitely on board, but I suppose it wouldn't make a difference. We're not suddenly ghosts so that's good.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:00 pm
Question: I was offered a slot on the game, but am having an issue in choosing one of builds.

Halfling Harring battlemind
Halfling Artiful dodge Rogue
Mul bear shaman

So my question is, what do you guys feel like you need more? I can also quickly build a controller character as well if needed. Those are just the ones I have built now, just missing backstory fluff  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:04 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
Question: I was offered a slot on the game, but am having an issue in choosing one of builds.

Mul bear shaman

So my question is, what do you guys feel like you need more? I can also quickly build a controller character as well if needed. Those are just the ones I have built now, just missing backstory fluff

I don't know anything about Mul, and Halfling is my 3rd favorite race.

I SAY HALFLING BEAR SHAMAN. The only time I've seen a Shaman was when I played one, and it was a short-lived game ;_;  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:49 pm
Rain Yupa
SCN_ Grey_fox

Mul bear shaman

I don't know anything about Mul, and Halfling is my 3rd favorite race.

I SAY HALFLING BEAR SHAMAN. The only time I've seen a Shaman was when I played one, and it was a short-lived game ;_;

Mul are Human/dwarf offspring from Dark Sun.
If you ever heard of a liger...yeah, it's them for humans  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:40 am
Battlements or controller would fill out the combat side.

Rogue would fill out our out of combat side.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:42 am
Revenge- Defender/Leader
Kuori - Striker
Valac - Defender
Twyla - Leader

So yeah ... controller would be good.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:48 pm
PupSage
Valac - Defender

Barbarians are defenders in such a regard that everything they murderize can't threaten their allies anymore.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:41 am
Rain Yupa
PupSage
Valac - Defender

Barbarians are defenders in such a regard that everything they murderize can't threaten their allies anymore.

Defender/striker

All the health.

Also, Valac is a floor tank. He tanks the floor so hard it doesn't attack anyone else.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games