Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:12 am
Henry gently grabs towa's shoulder "insulting Philip will not calm him down love"

Wolfgang nods as he spoke "you should've told your sons sooner Vlad" looks behind his shoulder at his vampiric lover

Benjamin "that's not possible...." wipes the tears from his eyes as more filled their place, he got up walking towards the kitchen to make some tea

Philip glares at towa with pure hate while tears slide down his face ". ...."  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:29 pm
towa looked down at the glare that phillip was giving him "s-sorry didtn mean for it to sound that way " he wasn't sure what to do he knew that henry was aware of the feelings he still had for Phillip and was ok with that he needed to show them walking up to him he wiped Phillip tears away with his thumb " i sorry phillip " he said softly he then kissed phillips forehead " i do care for you "

vlad sat down on the bed a air of deppresion around him " i know wolfgang but thats not such a easy thing to drop of them i love you kids by the way we had a spell put on you so you would stay as babies "

noah entered the house still in shock of what happened raven still asleep in one arm the book in the other sniffing a few times he called out in a hesitant voice "b-benjamin"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:39 pm
Benjamin sitting on the table looking down at his tea not moving ".....in here Noah....." his voice shakes uncontrollably with sadness as well fear

Wolfgang walks over towards Vlad sitting beside him "idiot even if it hurts telling them the truth is better then lying to them forever"

Philip his eyes widen slightly then looks down at towa whimpering as he fell to his knees hugging towa to him as he began cry once more  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:49 pm
hearing his lovers voice made him feel horrible gently placeing raven on the couch and the book on the shelf he moved into the kitchen sniffing again he smelt faint traces of alcohol around ben that made him frown more walking over to him he softly placed his hand on his lovers cheek

vlad nodded " i didnt plan on not teling them just i wanted to wait for the right time if i know my son and seeing how your son is like you they might come to the same thought of they were being used "

hugging phillip close to him he rubbed his back soothingly " its ok phillip let it out we are here for you " he whispered in his ear  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:41 pm
Benjamin "I did not drink alcohol by the way just water" looks up at Noah showing him his own swollen puffy eyes and tear soaked cheeks "I should've never read that journal"

Wolfgang places his hands onto Vlad's shoulders "they're strong Vlad believe in them like I do" smiles faintly

Philip sniffles softly shaking his head

Henry pats Philip's head  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:54 am
Smexi-hexi123
Benjamin "I did not drink alcohol by the way just water" looks up at Noah showing him his own swollen puffy eyes and tear soaked cheeks "I should've never read that journal"

Wolfgang places his hands onto Vlad's shoulders "they're strong Vlad believe in them like I do" smiles faintly

Philip sniffles softly shaking his head

Henry pats Philip's head

noah moved over to benjamin and sat in his lap wraping his arms around benjamins neck and kissing him softly " its something you felt like you should do "

vlad nodded and turned and kissed wolfgang " thank you my pup i will " he said with a small smile

towa then pulled away from the hug slightly " you seem even cuter then i remember phillip " he said rubbing his cheek  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:49 am
Benjamin holds Noah close "but how long will my father live" lies his head onto Noah's shoulder sniffling "god why is this my reality"

Wolfgang rolls his eyes lightly "of course" rubs Vlad's shoulders gently as his nails massage the knots thoroughly

Philip blushes deeply looking away "th-that's not t-true" sits down on the grass as he noticed his shy stammer was back  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:35 am
Smexi-hexi123
Benjamin holds Noah close "but how long will my father live" lies his head onto Noah's shoulder sniffling "god why is this my reality"

Wolfgang rolls his eyes lightly "of course" rubs Vlad's shoulders gently as his nails massage the knots thoroughly

Philip blushes deeply looking away "th-that's not t-true" sits down on the grass as he noticed his shy stammer was back

Noah rubbed his back gently "I known it all seems bad love but look at all the good that has come out of it we met feel in love brought forth our beautiful child and will be married " he said kissing his cheek

Vladimir let out a soft moan of approvel as Wolfgang masaged his shoulders"mmmm you still have those magic fingers "he said softly feeling all the knot's getting rubbed away

Towa smiles and kneeled in front of him "yes it is Phillip you're adorable even more with that cute stutter "he said rubing the boys cheek pulling henry down as well so he could be In his lap  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:49 am
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin looks down at Noah as he kissed his lover's forehead "I swear I will never leave you nor our pup ever again not even death will break this promise" his arms gently hold Noah close as he calmed down

Wolfgang "alright why are you so stressed out?" He finished the massage thoroughly then removes his shirt sighing softly

Henry rubs towa's head smiling sweetly at towa while Phil blushed deep red with his mouth shut tight  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:53 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin looks down at Noah as he kissed his lover's forehead "I swear I will never leave you nor our pup ever again not even death will break this promise" his arms gently hold Noah close as he calmed down

Wolfgang "alright why are you so stressed out?" He finished the massage thoroughly then removes his shirt sighing softly

Henry rubs towa's head smiling sweetly at towa while Phil blushed deep red with his mouth shut tight

Noah smiles and nodded "you Better keep that promise " he said softly

Vlad wrapped his arms around Wolfgang's waist putting him in his lap " its a lot my love Noah and towa your sons our grandson the vampires and werwolvrs what your father said "

Towa smiled happily as henry rubbed his head smieling at Phillip he pulles him into his own lap and got a look in his eye "ooh this is sexy me in your brothers lap and you in mine"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:02 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin "I plan to my naughty vamp" he leans down taking Noah's lips with his own as his hands hold onto Noah's legs he stood up from his chair quietly

Wolfgang "knowing father he'd say I told you two idiots so never doubt my visions" he laughs lightly as he looked down at Vlad smiling while he kissed his eyes gently

Philip blushes deep red "w-w-what?" He look at towa seeing the look "Henry have you mated with towa today?"

Henry shakes his head "our nephew likes playing sneak attack when we try thanks to Noah's influence" his fingers rub towa's neck  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:17 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin "I plan to my naughty vamp" he leans down taking Noah's lips with his own as his hands hold onto Noah's legs he stood up from his chair quietly

Wolfgang "knowing father he'd say I told you two idiots so never doubt my visions" he laughs lightly as he looked down at Vlad smiling while he kissed his eyes gently

Philip blushes deep red "w-w-what?" He look at towa seeing the look "Henry have you mated with towa today?"

Henry shakes his head "our nephew likes playing sneak attack when we try thanks to Noah's influence" his fingers rub towa's neck

Noah let out a small squeek as he was picked up kissing him back deeply wrapping his arms around his neck

Vlad let out a small laugh at that "yea your right about that "he said running his fingers thru Wolfgang's hair

Towa licked his lips "so as you can imagine I'm really pent up "he growled out sexually licking Philips neck while running his hands thru Henrys hair  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:31 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin growls softly into the kiss as he walked towards their room opening the door stepping in then shuts the door while leaning back a thread of saliva connected their lips "I was hoping to wait for our honeymoon to give our Raven his wish but in four weeks is a full moon~" his eyes narrowed lustfully at Noah "I imagined seeing you wearing my clans furs along with my grandfather's cloak while I wait at the forest arch covered in fresh irises in my new leader furs of white wolf fur"

Wolfgang hums softly "so what should we do for our sons wedding ceremony since I now your wife will be there"

Henry & Philip look at each other then smile sweetly as they kissed towa's cheeks "we think we can help you with that problem"  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:48 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin growls softly into the kiss as he walked towards their room opening the door stepping in then shuts the door while leaning back a thread of saliva connected their lips "I was hoping to wait for our honeymoon to give our Raven his wish but in four weeks is a full moon~" his eyes narrowed lustfully at Noah "I imagined seeing you wearing my clans furs along with my grandfather's cloak while I wait at the forest arch covered in fresh irises in my new leader furs of white wolf fur"

Wolfgang hums softly "so what should we do for our sons wedding ceremony since I now your wife will be there"

Henry & Philip look at each other then smile sweetly as they kissed towa's cheeks "we think we can help you with that problem"

Noah moaned lightly as he heard his tone "I can't wait for it all I can be bound to you forever "he said as he rubbed his lovers chest licking and sucking on his neck

He sighed "luckily she won't be agsisnt it as long as her baby boy is happy "he said with a chuckle matching her voice with air quotes "but maybe keep you two apart from each other don't want a fight breaking out cause she loves my d**k so much"

Towa was panting softly releseing his own hormones out the smell of lust strong in the air" then please do I need it "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:10 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin groans quietly at Noah's actions while he moves to their bed "easy love soon we'll be married during the morning of the full moon then at night we'll be unseparable til the morning after so you may want to limber up before then" he sits onto the bed rubbing noa back

Wolfgang his eye twitches while he rubs Vlad's chest before pushing him onto the mattress "she'd lose if there is a fight"

Henry & Philip nod while they smelled pure carving desire "run to the new cabin now and get ready" Henry playfully warned towa as he and Philip narrowed their eyes at him about to jump towa  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games