Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:09 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
"you can eat an eater?" Ishizai asked, "How the?"
yup,but each eater is not the same, only the eater knows,whatfellow your heartwhen time comes he said
*the ground was now cracked open and a unly gross looking spider came out of the earth* trying eating this mocked the eater

"People eat spiders all the time," Ishizai laughed, "They may not realise it but they eat spiders in their sleep...about 8 a year."
then your going to realy eat it then,ok said will*the spider the shot out snot like web that that smelled like the dead things,now to think of it it now smelled realy awfully,*it went after her now
Ishizai smirked.
"You think it's gonna be that easy to beat a fallen angel?" she asked the eater, "Well I hope you like flying."

*it shot web darkening the ski with it,then the web was set on fire,,the spider was now gone,,but the fames became realy hot,there was no was out, and the smoke was awfull*
do you need help will asked,and can you firuer it out on your own?

Ishizai closed her eyes.
"I wonder," she muttered, "Will it reach?...Worth a try anyway." She threw her sword up into the air, hoping it would cut the web without her having to risk her wings.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:32 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
"I see. Should I take care of this?"
hmm,sure he said,but do it fast, then*their was now an army of peolre ,some preist others wooden tree monsters others silver amoered knights* they all ran at them* do your best he said,but if you need me to do anything just say something he said
She nodded at him and turned to the others. She then summond her fire balls and blasted them to bits.
*there was evil lol **they was slowly geting back up* looks like thats not the key he said, try a dark soul takeing move or something he said
"That seems easy enough. But first, you should move. Once I cast this, everything can be sucked up." She said and waited him to move. She then muttered words and the ground began to turn into darkness. Everything solid began to suck up into the darkness. She then muttered more words and grew gient, black wings and flew up into the sky.
will watched this all take place* before she toke off he became her shadow*
"What do you think?" She asked, knowing he's neari i think you did good,and you look good he said*smileing*her shadow now looked like his shadow* he smiled* i can't realy fly he said,but was you going to leave me down there he asked?
She laughed. "I knew you would get out alive."
good to know hw said,but im not realy alive, he siad,but.... i guess i kind of am,... never mind its history he said

williams_101

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:34 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"People eat spiders all the time," Ishizai laughed, "They may not realise it but they eat spiders in their sleep...about 8 a year."
then your going to realy eat it then,ok said will*the spider the shot out snot like web that that smelled like the dead things,now to think of it it now smelled realy awfully,*it went after her now
Ishizai smirked.
"You think it's gonna be that easy to beat a fallen angel?" she asked the eater, "Well I hope you like flying."

*it shot web darkening the ski with it,then the web was set on fire,,the spider was now gone,,but the fames became realy hot,there was no was out, and the smoke was awfull*

Ishizai closed her eyes.
"I wonder," she muttered, "Will it reach?...Worth a try anyway." She threw her sword up into the air, hoping it would cut the web without her having to risk her wings.
*the fire hit the sword before it got to the web,and it then was covered in webing*,it became the fire he said,, should i help he called to her,or do you think you havewhat it takes he said  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:30 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
hmm,sure he said,but do it fast, then*their was now an army of peolre ,some preist others wooden tree monsters others silver amoered knights* they all ran at them* do your best he said,but if you need me to do anything just say something he said
She nodded at him and turned to the others. She then summond her fire balls and blasted them to bits.
*there was evil lol **they was slowly geting back up* looks like thats not the key he said, try a dark soul takeing move or something he said
"That seems easy enough. But first, you should move. Once I cast this, everything can be sucked up." She said and waited him to move. She then muttered words and the ground began to turn into darkness. Everything solid began to suck up into the darkness. She then muttered more words and grew gient, black wings and flew up into the sky.
"What do you think?" She asked, knowing he's neari i think you did good,and you look good he said*smileing*her shadow now looked like his shadow* he smiled* i can't realy fly he said,but was you going to leave me down there he asked?
good to know hw said,but im not realy alive, he siad,but.... i guess i kind of am,... never mind its history he said
"I suppose we all have something history like that."

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:58 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

Ishizai smirked.

Ishizai closed her eyes.
*the fire hit the sword before it got to the web,and it then was covered in webing*,it became the fire he said,, should i help he called to her,or do you think you havewhat it takes he said
"Well I can't exactly do anything without a weapon," Ishizai said, "And if my wings catch fire I might as well die."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:44 am
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
Ishizai smirked.

Ishizai closed her eyes.
"Well I can't exactly do anything without a weapon," Ishizai said, "And if my wings catch fire I might as well die."

verry well he said, * he un buckled his right hand armor and it fell to the ground*i didn't want to do this ,but im giveno chioce he said*" eating of the Fire" *the fire was n ow flying all around Will and then it was gone, now there laid a weak looking monster goul thing*,do you want it now, or should i do it he said  

williams_101

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:46 am
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

so ware are you talking us e asked,

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:19 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

She thought for a moment. "I dunno, where would you like to go?" She asked and the darkness disappeared, the scen was just as it was before the solders came.

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:24 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
Ishizai smirked.

Ishizai closed her eyes.

verry well he said, * he un buckled his right hand armor and it fell to the ground*i didn't want to do this ,but im giveno chioce he said*" eating of the Fire" *the fire was n ow flying all around Will and then it was gone, now there laid a weak looking monster goul thing*,do you want it now, or should i do it he said
"What you mean eat it now?" Ishizai asked, confused as she had never done anything like this before.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:20 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

Ishizai closed her eyes.

"What you mean eat it now?" Ishizai asked, confused as she had never done anything like this before.

yes,but you must have controll over it, 1st he said  

williams_101

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:23 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

She thought for a moment. "I dunno, where would you like to go?" She asked and the darkness disappeared, the scen was just as it was before the solders came.

, why not, death casstle he said, its an under ground night club place ware there sin darkness and choas,*he smiled at her with a sexy smile*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:25 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

Ishizai closed her eyes.

"huh?" Ishizai asked, confused.  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:42 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

you habve to show it that you are worthy to be its master, by beating it by your self, you see, its down now, but if you tryed to eat it it would eat you right now cus i helped you, now you must fight it fullyalone and beat it this way,i will help if you need it, but eaach time i do,you will have to start over,and it will be even more deadly he said  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:05 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

you habve to show it that you are worthy to be its master, by beating it by your self, you see, its down now, but if you tryed to eat it it would eat you right now cus i helped you, now you must fight it fullyalone and beat it this way,i will help if you need it, but eaach time i do,you will have to start over,and it will be even more deadly he said
"I see," Ishizai said, "Do I at least get my weapon back?"  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:38 am
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"I see," Ishizai said, "Do I at least get my weapon back?"
if you can use your powers to free it,but i have no clue ware its at* the thing changed to look like you mother and it ran at you,as to kill*  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff