Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:14 am
"Alright then. Ill just rent a place until i find some money." Zephyr's eyes sparkled "better get started then." Zephyr stepped onto the balcony railing and pondered about where he would find a house. He looked forward and noticed a medium sized house that was broken down. "Ill just fix that house up. In a few days It'll be as good as new."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:17 am
Hibiki was still in the field, practicing his sword skills. He was very talented, his skills would put any human swordsman to shame. After 20 minutes he decided it was time to go back to the mansion, and rest. He didn't want to leave Lufu out in the field when he was sleep, but he was sure he would be okay. "He's a strong dude, he can handle himself."

Hibiki ran the rest of the way to the mansion.  

Allah The Eternal

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:22 am
"Sure." Zack said bored out of his mind. He looked at Zephry and walked towards him onto the balcony. This guy was as strange as Lufu. He didnt question why he would fix that run down house anyways. It hadnt been used or entered in for years. Zack ran his fingers through his fine black hair and cracked his neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:37 am
"Well see ya." Zephyr jump off the balcony and spread out his wings. He flew over to the house and broke down the boards nailed to the door. He walked in farther and went down to the basement. Ther was a hole in the wall with a hallway leading to a golden door. Zephyr changed his hands into dragon hands and clawed at the door. he reached through the crack and pulled it open. Behind the door was a huge chamber. to the left was a training room and to the right was the kitchen. Forward was another halway leading to four rooms. He looked on the table in the main chamber and noticed a letter. he opened the envelope and started to read. "To the finder of this sanctuary, You have been granted this sanctuary as a gift for being the first person or creature to enter such an abode. I hope you enjoy this chain of chambers of rooms. Through out the sanctuary you will find secrets and other rooms not mentioned in this letter or not being able to be seen such as the training room and the kitchen. Please treat this place with respect and honor. Signed, The founder of the sanctuary, Huraku."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:41 am
Hibiki saw the winged man flying ahead. He didn't appear to be an angel, or demon for that matter. He walked into the mansion, and found Zack sitting on his balcony. "What the hell was that?" he said, indicating the boy he saw.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:45 am
Zack looked over the railing and sighed deeply. The city may have seemed crowded but at the moment the empty streets brought him peace. He never did like crowds or humans very much...he was very much the keep-to-myself person. Strike was beginning to get to him. He had opened him up a little more.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:49 am
Hibiki noticed how Zack was behaving. "Zack are you okay man?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:50 am
Zephyr walked over to a wall and busted a hole in it that reached through the top of the ground letting sunlight flood the room. Zephyr grabbed some stones and flew through the hole. At the top he built a well over the hole. Zephyr looked around the house and found a few metal bars. he bent them and cut them and shaped them into a cage and welded it onto the top of the well in a way where it can be lifted up like its on a hinge. He created a lock and a key then locked the cage. He reboarded the door then flew back to the mansion where Zack lived.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:50 am
Zack shook out of his trance and turned to hibiki.
Zack sighed. "Oh just some guy who needed something to eat...I let him have what geffory brought for me."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:54 am
Zephyr noticed another man talking to Zack so he decided not to inturrupt them he hid under the balcony. "Zack you ok man?"said a voice. "Just some guy who need something to eat....."Zacks voice faded out.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:55 am
"Is this the only mansion in town? It seems like everybody always comes to you." Hibiki said. He knew something was bothering Zack, but he didn't want to go there, in case it angered him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:57 am
Zephyr decided not to bother them so he flew off but he accidently flew up infront of Zack's balcony.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:00 pm
Hibiki looked at the guy "I suggest you learn to stop eaves dropping, because people get killed over that" he said this with a hard look on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:01 pm
"huh? well no, but mine is the largest and most finest. I dont know...its like this place gives off a vibe or something." He said to Hibiki. The wind blew against his cheek softly brushing over the surface. It sent a chill down his spine and he turned to find Zephyr in front of his balcony. "uh...I thought you were leaving?"  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:03 pm
"I did but i came back to tell you what i found. In the basement of the roken down house there is a secret sanctuary and that is my new home. But then i noticed you were busy so i decided to leave you be."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games