Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:42 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"I'm not sure, what about you though?"

"Are you here to throw me out the window or leave me in another dark portal? If you hate me that much, you might as well stab me." She staggered up, and had to hold onto the bed post to keep her up. Her eyes stopped bleeding, but the blood left a dark, red trail down her cheeks.

"Who ever said I wanted to kill you? It's hard to see that you don't even trust yourself."

"I don't.." Deruku headed for the door to the bathroom to wipe the blood off her face. She sighed heavily, and clenched her fists.

Zexion walked by the door to the bathroom. "So, what are you going to do now?"

"I'm not sure anymore... What should I do?" She said, wiping the blood off with a wet paper towel. Deruku threw out the paper towel and then walked towards Zexion.

"Only you can figure that out."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:49 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Who ever said I wanted to kill you? It's hard to see that you don't even trust yourself."

"I don't.." Deruku headed for the door to the bathroom to wipe the blood off her face. She sighed heavily, and clenched her fists.

"I'm not sure anymore... What should I do?" She said, wiping the blood off with a wet paper towel. Deruku threw out the paper towel and then walked towards Zexion.

"True.." She sighed, and lightly began to push Zexion aside. What is my purpose in life? Is this even life? Or just one big nightmare? I'm hungry and tired, I just wished that I knew if someone actually loved me for who I am......  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:50 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok."
larxene held xeggr hand

Xeggr held her hand tight. "So, tell me about yourself."
"you already know about me."

"True, but tell me more that I don't know."
"ok...."larxene sayed" i always want my heart back snce i became a nobody but for a different reason"((time to make stuff up))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:54 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"True.." She sighed, and lightly began to push Zexion aside. What is my purpose in life? Is this even life? Or just one big nightmare? I'm hungry and tired, I just wished that I knew if someone actually loved me for who I am......

"I do...You just don't want to accept it."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:58 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"But.... I..." She sighed, "Nevermind..." Deruku just stood there, looking at the ground trying not to shead a tear.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:01 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"But.... I..." She sighed, "Nevermind..." Deruku just stood there, looking at the ground trying not to shead a tear.

Zexion put his index finger finger under her chin and lifted it up gentley. "Hey, it's alright. I'm here for you ok?"  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:07 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Zexion put his index finger finger under her chin and lifted it up gentley. "Hey, it's alright. I'm here for you ok?"

"Ok.." She whispered, trying not to cry. "Please don't ever leave me... You're the only one I trust, and you're my only true friend....." She relaxed a little bit, and held onto Zexion's hand, the one under her chin.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok."
larxene held xeggr hand

"ok...."larxene sayed" i always want my heart back snce i became a nobody but for a different reason"((time to make stuff up))

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:18 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok."
larxene held xeggr hand

"I never really cared about my heart."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:20 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Ok.." She whispered, trying not to cry. "Please don't ever leave me... You're the only one I trust, and you're my only true friend....." She relaxed a little bit, and held onto Zexion's hand, the one under her chin.

Zexion hugged her gentley. "I'm sorry I left..."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:24 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"i alway have. i want it back, but i can't find it."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"That's why you create a new."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:35 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Zexion hugged her gentley. "I'm sorry I left..."

Deruku said nothing, and let Zexion hug her. Her head was up against his chest during the hug, and she couldn't hear a heart beat. "It's ok.." She finally whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:38 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"i guess....."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"i guess....."

"You ok?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games