Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

darkfae12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:07 pm
Tiger settles into her room a little, aranging what few things she has around. With extreme caution she pulls out a black obsidian cat statue. She holds it in her hands delicately. She looks at it fondly before placing it on a empty surface where it couldn't get damaged.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:11 am
Mia smiled. "I see. Hm, yeah I think you're right." Mia yawned a bit and stood up. "Well, thanks for letting me stay here for a bit. Have fun with your painting." Mia walked out of the room and back into hers.

Ginger was asleep on the pillow. Mia walked over to the shelf and checked each bag for a tear or any sign that it was opened. They were all sealed shut. "Good girl." Mia stroked Ginger's fur for a bit and then crawled into her bed and fell asleep.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:30 pm
She smiled. "Good night Mia." Masaru came out of his room and jumped onto the bed, softly. Ayu smiled and kept painting.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:07 pm
She lies down on her bed and sighs. "Wow." She mumbles to herself. Ty lifts her hands to her head and feels her lips and ears. "So different."  

darkfae12

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:36 pm
After his room was arranged to his liking, Darek walked into the nearest bathroom, brushed his teeth, and took off his shirt and pants, the summer night was too hot to wear excess clothing in his opinion. He looks over his body, disappointed to see that the tone of his muscles had faded in the years between the experiment and that night. The shadow blade was too light to be of use getting back into the shape he was in before, he would have to find a true steel blade to train with, something with some weight to it. This thoughts in his mind, he slipped under the covers and was soon asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:35 am
Mia was woken up by Ginger poking her with her paw. Mia turned over so that she was facing the wall. "Mmm, Ginger. I don't have any work anymore....oh! Right, sorry Ginger." Mia sat up, picked up Ginger, got out of bed and took a bag of cat food off the shelf.

"There you go Ginger." Mia put Ginger on the floor and put some food in her bowl. Ginger purred and started scarfing down the food. Mia yawned. "I think I oughta get some food myself." Mia walked out of her room and went downstairs and wandered around looking for the kitchen.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:55 pm
Ayu slid down the banister and flipped off, landing on the glass kitchen table. "Morning Mia..god tokyo nights go by so fast!" She smiled and jumped off the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:32 pm
Mia smiled. "Good morning. Yeah, they do. But I couldn't really get to sleep. That's why I went to your room. I think it's the jet lag. But I'm wide awake none the less." Mia opened the fridge door and took out some eggs, green and red peppers, salt and cheese. Then she found some cooking oil and canned sausages. "Do you mind if I cook an omelet?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:37 pm
"No I don't." She nodded and sat putting her feet on the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:12 pm
Mia nodded. "Ok!" Mia heated a pan on the stove and cut up the green and red peppers The sausages were already cut and the cheese was mozzarella. Mia cracked three eggs into the pan and sprinkled salt on it and then put in all the other ingredients.

Mia turned around and leaned on an island table. "Y'know, I don't know what I'm going to do. I've never really had a lot of time on my hands like this. I mean, I don't exactly remember what I did before my experimentation and after that I had a job to go to at a restaurant. And then after it was the G.A.M.E building. So do you think it would be ok for me to tour Tokyo a bit?"

Mia turned back to the pan and grabbed a spatula. She flipped the omelet over and waited a bit. After a few minutes she grabbed a big plate and put the omelet on it. "Ok, it's ready." Mia placed it on the table and went looking through some drawers for spoons and forks. "Um, Ayu? Where do you put the silverware?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:52 pm
Ayu jumped up and walked into the kitchen making thumping sounds from her boots. She opened a drawer and pointed. "here. Maybe I can come with you. I haven't seen the Tokyo streets in so long...if you don't mind?" She smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:37 pm
Ty walks into the kitchen wraped in her blanket from last night. Her black jammies rustling softly as she walks. "Morning... What are you doing?" she mumbles as she sits on the island.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:41 pm
"Mia's making omlets..." She smiled and walks over to Ty, her black silk dragon pajamas not making a sound. "Seems like someone couldn't get out of their covers..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:47 pm
Tiger blushes and puts down the covers the best the could. "It ain't my fault I tell ye officer!" She says as she tries to get her hands out again.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:52 pm
Ayu laughed. "Don't worrie! I do it all the time. Oh Mia! I finished the painting." She ran up stairs in her combat boots making thumping sounds. There was a slam them more thumping, then her sliding down the banister on a skateboard she found. She jumped off and gave the picture to Ty. It had Masaru on the carpet with ginger in his paws.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games