Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:43 am
Mia giggled. Mia stretched over to nudge Hector in the shoulder. "Hey, um, we're leaving now."

Hector sat up lazily. "Mm, mwha? Oh! Sorry, I was just napping a bit. Ok, make yourselves comfy on the cart ok? Every now and then the cart'll stumble upon a big bump in the road so...." Hector got himself comfy and took hold of the reigns.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:00 pm
Tiger hops back into the cart and starts thinking. She turns into a normal human, no ears or tail, and fiddles with some ice. So... Thats what I saw, but dreaming... How confusing.  

darkfae12

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:09 am
Hector turned around to look at Ty. "That's some power you've got. Shapeshifting. Amazing!"

Mia smiled. "What's wrong, Ty?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:02 pm
Ayu got onto Arty and he stood up, walking beside the cart. She was still tierd alittle so she just let Arty do the navigating.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:27 pm
Hector leaned over to pet his horse a bit. "I hope you can go the rest of the way now, Mitsy."

Mia turned her head to look at Hector. "Your horse's name is Mitsy? So she's a girl?" Hector straightened himself up. "Yep. And she's got a small family at my brother's farm. But most of her offspring are still young."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:34 pm
Ayu watched Arty lick his lips making her pull on his hair, and he yelped. "Stop Arty."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:14 pm
Hector turned to Arty and Ayu when he heard Arty yelp. "Hmm, I guess we'd better get going. Um, are you getting on sir?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:49 pm
Ayu looked at Marcus and then Arty started walking on ahead. She closed her eyes and then faced forward, openning her eyes.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:32 pm
Tiger looks at Mia for a minute then Hector looks back to her ice. "Ya real great..." She mumbles as she thinks. I should tell Mia later, but now isn't a great time. Ty's abnormalities reappear as she makes herself lightweight for the horse.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:42 pm
Arty stopped and looked at Mitsy, licking his lips. Ayu flicked his nose. "Stop it Arty. She isn't food!"  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:51 am
Mia giggled. Hector chuckled as well. "Then I guess we'd better get going." Mia was actually in a good mood. She was really happy. She got off the cart smiling and pushed Marcus over to the cart. "Come on Marcus."

(I hope Mr.Ownage doesn't mind that I did that.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:05 am
Ayu and Aty were in full conversation already. "I told you no, Arty." Arty just growled and then barked. "Don't give me that!" Ayu usually did this when he kept doing something wrong.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:27 am
Ty looks at the group and smiles. "Come on Marcus! I won't bite you today! Not that I have, but I might!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:38 pm
(I don't mind at all. My time online's been eratic, so it's good that you did something to get my character foing something while I was gone.)

Marcus climbed into the cart and sat down beside Ty. "I should hope you don't bite me. I might have to paralyze you or something if you did."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:25 pm
Arty growled and snapped at Ayu, making Ayu dodge. "Arty! Stop that!"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games