Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:01 pm
[[lol you have a hugge part.]]

Tassa turned around to look for Mityl fearing she left her friend behind. She could have sworn she had seen Sha, but then again, it may have been her tiredness. Yawning and stretching she moved on, dropping a few pieces of bread onto the ground so it would be easy for Mityl to catch up, Tassa kept walked and sprinting till she had reached Werewolf territory...

Her training had always said the same thing, never be found on the ground in their territory. So Tassa leaped into the trees in her more flexible and agile half form. Finding Aryia should be easy, all she would need to do was to... There! A wolf soldier was moving along his gaurd, she leaped from the trees in one swift movement and pounced. Thunking him hard across the head with the end of her whip. It wouldn't kill the man, but it would render him unconcious for quite a while. She leaped back into the trees without a sound and watched as the other patrols saw the body and scattered away to where ever their leader was to report. All that was to do now was to wait.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:10 pm
Jack stopped and turned around and ran back to Werewolf territory."I need some rest..I haven't slept for a while."He said yawning.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:40 pm
Ariya was sitting in her desk doing paperwork. The paper was stacked high in a pile. "I'm never going to finish all this paperwork" Ariya groaned but was cut off by 3 guards barging into her room, her assistant had to move out of the way or else she would've been trampled.
The 2 guards kneeled while the 3rd one kept standing and told Ariya what recently happened with the other guard. "We believe a Werecat did this, a talented female with a whip." Ariya was outraged but thanked the guards for telling her this information. She also told the guards to warn everyone to be on guard and howl if they saw the Werecat. "Damnit Tassa, why are you here." She ran out of the castle and walked around, close to the castle if anything were to happen.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:46 pm
jack kept walking as he reached the outskirts of the kingdom.When he saw a few guards on patrol."I wonder whats up?"he walked into the kingdom looking around.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:15 pm
Tassa lounged around, flicking her tail here and there, and stretching along her branch, she was bored, and she was angry too. And this made for a very reckless modd. She was Queen of the Werecats now, so she needed to start being more careful of what she was doing, but she could still feels the nerves tingling her arms.

Becoming annoyed that Aryia had still not appeared, Tassa threw a few of her knives out at soldiers coming to see the comotion, not enough to seriously wound, but enough to tell them that this cat meant serious business. "Bring me your Queen NOW!" She shouted in frustration.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:37 pm
The guards didn't say anything but just howled loudly so everyone in the kingdom could hear. This certain howl ment 'Danger, find somewhere safe to hide, and also ment for Ariya, their queen, to come.'
Ariya came running until she met up with the guards that were howling and taking out the knives that just got thrown to them.
Ariya looked up at Tassa with an outraged face. "What do you think your doing here?!" She barked at her, and growled a deep note.

snubsnub
Crew

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:06 pm
Tassa jumped down from the tree throwing her weapons down, to prove she only wanted to talk. She stepped forwards and met the wolf queen face to face, her yellow eyes blazing in anger. "I'm Queen Tassa now." She replied trying her best to keep her temper down and her voice calm. "And after my ceremony, a white wolf was spotted just outside the palace. He had killed a group of guards. A white wolf, and royal wolf. What was he doing on my land, and so close to the palace Aryia? And why was he attacking my people." She snarled in frustration.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:17 pm
Jack heard the howl and ran to it but remained hidden.He drew a knife just in case he had to use it."Whats she doing here?"he said to himself.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Woods18

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:39 am
((yay actual roleplay! woo! lol))
Rasconsa stretched it was time for him to move. He couldnt stay in one place for too long. It had been long enough now the patrols would be deep in the forest, almost certainly as far as the border, he could go back to scouting again with little fear of being discovered although it would be nice for someone to try their luck he thought to himself with a smirk.

He gathered his weapons and headed off. While he moving through the woods he thought about what mite being going on in the palace. Could he have just thrown in the fuel that this, dying fire of a war, needed? He hoped so, things had been slow recently, there had only been one major battle this season and warrior such as himself this wasn't nearly enough.

Would he soon get the chance to fight along side the and army of his bothers and sisters, like he and his father had before? At this Rasconsa gave almost what looked like a smile of pure joy. He could almost smell the blood and he loved it.

Rasconsa pressed on back towards the palace, maybe, if he could restrain himself enough he could capture one of the guards to see if he could get any information about recent Werecat movements. IF he could restrain himself..  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:39 am
Ariya sounded confused, "Royal White wolf?" She thought about it for a minute, and thats when it struck her.
"Queen Tassa, I would never go back on our word about making peace between our kingdoms." She paused for a moment and thought about her brother, how he loved to fight and kill. It was something that discusted her in a way. "Tassa, I am truly sorry, it was my brother. When our father was deciding who was going to rule the thrown, he picked the best 2 suited for the job. Rasconsa and me, Ariya. He picked me over my brother. Why did he pick me over them? Because I'm was the more mature one who never want war, but always wanted peace. A Rasconsa on the other hand, he loved war, he loved the taste of blood. Someone you truly don't want for a king. He was outraged and left the kingdom promising to kill every single Werecat. The Werewolf near your kingdom was him. Queen Tassa, I'm sorry for whatever he has done, but I never ordered him, or anyone for a matter of fact to kill your people." Ariya inhaled the air and started to speak again. "It seems like hes comming this way."

snubsnub
Crew

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:22 am
Tassa began strapping weapons back onto her body to prepare herself. She smiled at the thought of a good fight, it would get her energy out. "I'm sorry Aryia, but if your brother comes near the palace again, I will kill him myself." She explained cooly. "Your gaurd over there isn't dead, unconscious, he should be coming round in a few moments. Please apologize to him for me."

Tassa turned back to Aryia, now fully prepared for battle, the new crown was still on her head. "If we can make peace work, then so much the better. I don't want to see another one of my people or comrades die. I'm the first queen in over two hundred years trained as a warrior, I fight beside my people and die with them." She smiled calmly and held out her hand not caring that the wolves watched with anticipation. "We'll be in touch friend." She laughed. "If you see Sha and Keely, I couldn't find them earlier and am a tad worried."

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:41 am
Rasconsa felt the warmth of Werecat blood on his fur. His chest rising and falling only a little faster than if he simply run up a flight of steps. He looked round himself as he wiped his daggers on his trousers.

Again another poor show, none of these had even been able to out run him.. he'd killed four outright but had only wounded the fifth, he had managed to restrain himself.. but not for long. The endless pleading that pathetic fool had made had very soon got on his nerves.. He did seem to be a little more co-operative once Rasconsa had taken the blade out his shoulder and put it to the poor creature's throat..

He had managed to find out that the noise he had herd, the previous day, had been from the crowning ceremony of the the Cat's new queen.. Tassa? Tessa?.. he hadnt payed much attention to the name, it made little difference.

He had wanted to know about the structure of the palace, guard rotors, anything.. but the Cat had just started to plead again, and Rasconsa had no time for that. He had slit the guard throat and stood over him watching the life drain from his eyes.

"I'll just have try another patrol, wont i?" he said to the life less forms around him with a chuckle. He picked up his hatchet and carved his 5 notches and moved off to find a steam to wash the blood off his fur. A royal wolf had to keep his appearance up to scratch.  

Woods18

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:26 pm
Jack sat there thinking."A royal white wolf.."His eyes widened."That fool!I'll keep a eye on him.."Jack turned and walked away.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:11 pm
Tassa walked away back into the woods and onto her own territory she needed to rest, a bad. She took a knife from her belt and hunted down a hare where she made a fire and ate steadily. She put the fire out and lay down against the tree. She needed to wait for Mityl to find her, the crumbs would be a help.

She wasn't worried about the royal wolf finding her, or finding Mityl. They were both a good match to any stupid royal wolf. Tassa closed her eyes before deciding to take a break and climbed up into the tree where she closed her eyes and let the wind take her mind away from the worries and into dreams.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:24 pm
Jack had followed tasa."Excuse me.Queen Tasa.May i speak with you?"Jack said walking out of the bushes.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games