Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Ask stupid question, get stupid answer game ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heartbroken-3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:05 pm
cause they r pimps

why am i retarded?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:29 pm
Sei Tsubasa
osirisgurl
Sei Tsubasa
Because they've outgrown you.

oh no u didnt u just pissed me off either take back wat u said or u will face me when im in a bad mood and its not fun trust me i win 99% of all verbal arguments im in so yea!!!

OMG...Are you for real? It's a game! Sheesh...some people take things too seriously... stare If you didn't wanna hear that, you shouldn't have asked a serious question in a game where you're supposed to ask stupid questions. DUH!

well maybe u should learn tat ppl arent all coldhearted and have no fellings like u some ppl actually have a heart and fellings!!  

Lunar_Sunset

Sei Tsubasa

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:37 pm
osirisgurl
Sei Tsubasa
osirisgurl
Sei Tsubasa

oh no u didnt u just pissed me off either take back wat u said or u will face me when im in a bad mood and its not fun trust me i win 99% of all verbal arguments im in so yea!!!

OMG...Are you for real? It's a game! Sheesh...some people take things too seriously... stare If you didn't wanna hear that, you shouldn't have asked a serious question in a game where you're supposed to ask stupid questions. DUH!

well maybe u should learn tat ppl arent all coldhearted and have no fellings like u some ppl actually have a heart and fellings!!

You are so dumb! Make sure you understand this: IT'S A GAME. The point is to keep it going. If you take it seriously, then you're the one with problems. I did not flame or insult you, nor did I insult your friends, so I don't know why you're acting the way you are. Now please drop it. I'm usually a nice guy, and your ridiculous, pointless ranting is making me mad, and my responses make me seem like I'm evil.

If anyone, anyone at all wants in on this argument, you're very welcome to participate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:15 pm
Sei Tsubasa
osirisgurl
Sei Tsubasa
osirisgurl
Sei Tsubasa

You are so dumb! Make sure you understand this: IT'S A GAME. The point is to keep it going. If you take it seriously, then you're the one with problems. I did not flame or insult you, nor did I insult your friends, so I don't know why you're acting the way you are. Now please drop it. I'm usually a nice guy, and your ridiculous, pointless ranting is making me mad, and my responses make me seem like I'm evil.

If anyone, anyone at all wants in on this argument, you're very welcome to participate.

ok i'm looking at this from the outside and i think the one who's typing in red... i think thats, osirusgirl? o well, it seems like you just exploded. are you like in a bad mood or somthing.? and the other one-sei tsubasa?- what did you say to her to sally that kind of reaction? like what was the question. while you guys are arguing i'm going to repost the question at the top of the screen and restart the game...  

DvnT

DvnT

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:16 pm
Heartbroken-3
cause they r pimps

why am i retarded?

cuz youra dude.

why do i act the way i do? (depressed one minute and vibrating the next?(i like the song Ohio[reprise]))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:23 pm
You're on a sugar high.
Why can't you see black holes?  

fairywaif

Lunar_Sunset

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:42 pm
dvn
Sei Tsubasa
osirisgurl
Sei Tsubasa
osirisgurl
Sei Tsubasa

oh sure u r nice like i can belive tat!! i dont have problems thx very much and usually im very calm and i am most definitly not easily pissed off!!! which means u really pissed me off and the only reason u want to drop the subject is because u know u cant win it!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:23 am
osirisgurl
dvn
Sei Tsubasa
osirisgurl
Sei Tsubasa
osirisgurl
Sei Tsubasa

oh sure u r nice like i can belive tat!! i dont have problems thx very much and usually im very calm and i am most definitly not easily pissed off!!! which means u really pissed me off and the only reason u want to drop the subject is because u know u cant win it!!!

No responses to ths game are meant to be taken seriously. Noones trying to be offensive or irritating, but if you choose to take offence to what was meant as a joke, than this will go on forever. Now...back to what was Meant to be a pointless game?

Wolf Berserker

Wolf Berserker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:26 am
fairywaif
You're on a sugar high.
Why can't you see black holes?

Sure you can see black holes...ya just see alot of nothing

Why can't I levitate?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:12 pm
Wolf Berserker
osirisgurl
dvn
Sei Tsubasa
osirisgurl
Sei Tsubasa
osirisgurl
Sei Tsubasa

No responses to ths game are meant to be taken seriously. Noones trying to be offensive or irritating, but if you choose to take offence to what was meant as a joke, than this will go on forever. Now...back to what was Meant to be a pointless game?

HA! Noones turning evil, never thought he would do that... we should really drop this or take it to a PM, it's ruining the game. Orirsisisisisis just chill out or leave, and Sei... you did nothing illegal, you may continue.

@ Wolf, because white people can't see black things.
Why did that sound racist?

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Sei Tsubasa

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:02 pm
Thanks y'all. wink
-------------------------------------------------------

Because of the monochromatic innuendo.

Why are n00bs so annoying?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:45 pm
cause they have no life.

Why r my friends perverted?  

Heartbroken-3

Sei Tsubasa

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:16 pm
'Cos someone hit them on the head really hard with a gutter. 3nodding

Why are some people scared of clowns?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:58 pm
Because they're in league with Chuck Norris.

Why do mushrooms taste like rubber?  

Parisian Loafer

Heartbroken-3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:49 pm
beacause people r not suposed to like them.

Why am i playing this game?  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games