Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
RATE THE AVI ABOVE YOU! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 251 252 253 254 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my avi???
  YES!
  NO!
View Results

Hotaru Yamada

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:19 pm
9/10

It's nice. Don't think I have seen anything else like it, which makes it even better. A refreshing change? ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:54 pm
Razin Frostdrake
the shadowspirit kinda throws of all of the color coordination . . . but then again color coordination is a thing i love . . . which i've been struggling with

um 8.5/10

dude, both your name, and avatar are kick a**.
but I am neigh allowed to rate you.
so I'll rate the person I'm 'sposed to...
7/10. not too fond of it... but it's gotta be the brown in it... and the shurican looks thrown on there.... but so does my scepter.... sweatdrop  

Willhellm

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:10 pm
7.5/10.
I like the color theme, but the mask isn't working, nor is the dragon tail (perhaps a blue raptor tail would work better?)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:22 pm
I dont have a... tail.... it's the tail of the dragon behind me... 7ish.../10 a bit crowded me thinks  

Willhellm

Emiru13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:25 pm
+ It looks pretty nice.
And coordinated.
xD

8/10.

~.: heart :.~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:04 pm
makes me think of somebody on the street who plays music for quick cash heading somewhere and got rained on . . .

if it's meant to head in that direction then 9/10 . . .

Willhellm
Razin Frostdrake
the shadowspirit kinda throws of all of the color coordination . . . but then again color coordination is a thing i love . . . which i've been struggling with

um 8.5/10

dude, both your name, and avatar are kick a**.
but I am neigh allowed to rate you.
so I'll rate the person I'm 'sposed to...
7/10. not too fond of it... but it's gotta be the brown in it... and the shurican looks thrown on there.... but so does my scepter.... sweatdrop

the name is my third variation to my common sn of razin first i had razin_phyre then razin and the mighty dots . . . that one was because when i type i often seperate with . . . not an elipsis . . . since there's spaces between the three dots . . .

i came up with this one when i realized i wanted my name to mimic what i was trying to create . . . but i didn't want bluedragon i wanted a variation of that name so drake which is basically a small dragon and frost=cold and cold is associated with blue . . . so frostdrake . . .

i still need a better set of wings . . . but that isn't made yet since i need blue wings so for now the spirit falcon works . . . and the pants i keep trying different ones . . . but i've yet to find one i like . . . and i think someone commented on the mask and the tail the other blue tail is too blue it's a bright true blue the mask is just for fun . . . it also gives a slight increase in the whole dragon person look i'm attempting to achieve . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

Vashtastic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:50 am
8/10 Very cool, good use of blue lol It's a little awkward here and there... maybe lose the pants and go for a skirt thing? and get the new skin because its has blueish dragon scales? or even the platinum skin. It's be awesome if gaia made some bat wings.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:22 am
um . . . it's between an 8 but below a 9 . . . i'm just not sure where to peg it at . . .

i have had the dragon skin equipped this whole time . . . a skirt on a male avi seems very odd to me . . . and i'll remove the mask for a while . . . see how that goes . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

bloodyjoker31

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:51 am
8/10
i think the blood brooch thingy messsed up the blue dragon w/e look  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:53 pm
8.5/10...
Socks...they're not matching...  

Red Alert Serise

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:17 pm
nice....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:36 pm

7/10
whee  

Breeze Of Madness

Unsealed Feeder

15,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

Vashtastic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:41 pm
8/10 it's kind of top heavy, but awesome nonetheless!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:58 am
9/10  

bloodyjoker31

[+Tear+Glasses+]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:31 am
8/10.
A bit more black on the bottom half would even it out.

®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 251 252 253 254 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games