Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

une_pomme_verte

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:31 am
Hi i'm Alicia......next month, I will be 15 and a sophmore...I'm in my school's Colorguard (for those of you that don't know what that is, we go with the marching band. We are the ones that dance around and spin flags and stuff, and don't tell me that it loks easy cuz its not)....I like vampires and magic stuff and basically any fantasy stuff (especially if its spelled funny, like faeries and vampyres and alchemysts) I love my clarinet and Edward Cullen......
My "name" is "une pomme verte" because that means "a green apple" in french, and there is a long story behind that.....I'd tell you but this is getting very long and i'm sure i'm rambling by now...... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:39 pm
Hi,
I'm new to this guild and just got the invite!
I have had an account on gaia though since about a week after it first came online, so I believe thats about four or five years now (haven't really kept track).
I LOVE FUDGE AND POCKEY!!!  

WhiteFangGirl06

Unbeatable Raider

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Savvy Pixie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:20 pm
hello. I'm 19.... I go to college.... I'm glad that I was invited to the guild....and my hand is asleep....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:58 am
Savvy_the_pixie
hello. I'm 19.... I go to college.... I'm glad that I was invited to the guild....and my hand is asleep....
Try shaking it several times. I find that always helps.  

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

Auroura-lamia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:39 am
YARRRRRRRRrrr
Uhm...I'm KaT...yep...I dont know what sleep is...yep  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:27 pm

Hi! I'm melon-nilla! You can call me Vanilla or Melon or whatever is reasonable :3

watahmeron

Your_Gaurdian_Angel92

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:56 pm
Hello i'm new.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:03 pm
Hi, I'm new. I don't know when I joinned, but I have done some posting. And stuff. I came just to say. Hi!!!  

le petit crayon

Thanatoaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:46 pm
Hello, all! I'm Tao, and am lazy (but not too lazy to use grammar). That being said, check my profile for my 'intro' of sorts. Anyways, I hope to meet awesome people and have a blast here!

Also. The voices say 'hi.' ninja

Not really. She just says that.

Yes, unless we say something, the voices didn't say anything.

Let's not make the nice people think you're crazy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:56 pm
Taosukeru Reina
Hello, all! I'm Tao, and am lazy (but not too lazy to use grammar). That being said, check my profile for my 'intro' of sorts. Anyways, I hope to meet awesome people and have a blast here!

Welcome all of you O.O  

Auroura-lamia

Kizume-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:54 pm
Konichiwa everyone My USer name is Kizume-Chan heheh!You can call me kiki-chan or kizume! XD anyways I love anime (and I mean it) XP I think I've watched anime as long as I can remember then I stoped started now stopped the again started!XD I think my first one was CSS or Inuyasha which ever!In my journal I write some of my fan fics XD my latest one is sleeping beauty inuyasha style!XD it's pretty funny.I've been in gaia scince like a year ago June/July 2007 XD oh my it's pretty taking long to introduce myself but oh well! My fav anime is Inuyasha I like to read but not that much for the school work.Ok final things!!My name I'm not telling you age neither telling but I'm younger than you think,single(I hope I stay that way too >.<) and yeah female!WHy I want to be single?Because love stinks I mean, you fall in love,you date the guy,a time later he cheats on you,and the final step you break-up with the guy!And after that time soon you do it again and again untill you found the right one! :p
Life just throws us chances that are either good or bad,were forced to take it 'cause it IS our life.Like,Before you were made in this world life just throws your chances to you!XP and we live life by however we go with it!

Yeah thats me! A little girl but a big life,two older sisters that dosn't act like sisters to you but I'll have to deal with that untilll both goes to collage and I move out now untill then I'm locked up but after...I'M FREE!!!! biggrin Taking chances but good ones. YEAH! Ja ne!Untill next time we meet fellow gaians! XD Sayonara by the way I'm learning japanese too!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:55 pm
Taosukeru Reina

Nice meeting you uhh...4?um well hi anyways! biggrin  

Kizume-Chan

Demon_of_Silver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:22 pm
HIIIIIII!!! I ish Kiki! How long have I been on here 0.o....don't know! If you really want to know more.......TALK TO ME!!! domokun Because i'm such a kind person twisted .............oh yes.......I ish female...and 16........Hooshaw!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:49 pm
.:[♥] Hey, Miyuki here. But my real name ish Sharon. ^^;; Call me which one you prefer because I really don't care. o.o;; Unless it's an insult..., then no. v.v [Of course?]

Meh, a female. [Of course, once more.] And currently, I'm 14 [Hey, I'm not immortal like Edward Cullen, lolz.] LOVE THE TWILIGHT SERIES, BTW! ^^;;

I've been on Gaia like...honestly, I don't know... v.v My two previous accounts were completely hacked away. This is my third. [I know you can count. :] It's just in case.]

[I'm color crazy. 'o' !!] In the past..., my super favorite color... well, you can call it more like an obsession was the color: blue. -Le gasp- And I was anti-pink [in other words, I hate pink...I apologize people who love/like pink...
Now, I love black, blue [not TOO obsessed...] a lot, along with white, gray, and silver. ^^;; Meh heh. Enough about colors. v.v;; Actually, I think that's enough...for now. ;] Kay, bai bai! ^^ [♥]:.

x i M i y u k i x

KashiHana

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:59 am
Name: Kashihana
Birthday: January 1st New Years day
Ethnicity: Filipino, american, japanese
Height: 5'1 Yesh I is short
Wieght: 98 lbs by dad says I weigh as much as a bag of rice. >.< meanie daddy. lol
Likes: I like to sing, Cosplay, Shop, eat candy, play tennis and other sports, play video games, dance, watch scary movies, listen to jrock, jpop, and anything else pleasing to my ear.
Dislikes: Bugs, Bugs, annoying or self conceded people, oh and bugs...
I love my: Stuff animals, My two dogs: Reno and Tundra, my sisters, my parents, and my friends.
Fashion: anything I want to put on. I like Lolita Punk, Harajuku, and other fashions. heart

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games