Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 2:27 pm
"I'm sure people back at school are pointing to me as the killer...How do I deal with that..." Kazu said nervously. That reminded Leon, the news of a high school kid murdering classmates haven't hit the news yet. Maybe they don't want to alarm the regions? "Y-Yeah...Sub said something that we was going to train me or something like that." Kazu said as he started shaking his leg.

Leon noticed the small storm that was beginning the kids mind. "...Kazu what kind of Pokemon do you have? I'd like to meet them." Leon asked but not actually interested, just wanted to get the kid's mind to be on something else. "M-My Pokemon? Oh yeah, they probably-" Kazu checked his bag and felt something odd. He pulled out two different Pokeballs. "...I should only have on Pokemon-" Before he could say anything else, both Pokeballs open as two beams hit the ground, as a small Pokemon had it's back toward its trainer then turned around to face him with a very blank face. It was an Espurr as he looked at everyone in the room. The other Pokemon had beautiful cotton candy like hair. It was a Galarian Ponyta, as it cheered happily. "...A-A Ponyta?...but, I never went to Galar..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 6:44 pm
Espeon_Commander

Reno would take a deep breath before meeting the Espeon's eyes, a smile vaguely creeping across his face as he began to speak. "If it isn't her, then its one that experienced everything exactly the same up until the little trip through Ultra Space. I only make that caveat because the concept of an infinite multiverse means it could potentially not be OUR our Crystal, but is otherwise functionally our Crystal." As he finished, a thought began to cross his mind. Maybe during her times in Ultra Space, Crystal may have seen something like this power. It would be so beneficial to have total confirmation that this was the correct course of action. But there was no need to do that right away. He could wait a minute for that.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 8:47 pm
Reno Vantas
The Espeon's gigantic ears perked up a bit when Reno reassured her. "So, for all intensive purposes, she's the Crystal I grew up with. Well... I guess I should stop treating her like she's suspicious." Her head tilted slightly when she caught onto that last thought of the channeler's, though. "I mean, good luck with that. She's had her own thoughts about interfering in other realities. I don't know how she'll feel about her home reality, as she calls it, but she's mentioned a dislike of using knowledge and other items to change the flow of another reality's fate."

"Yeah, she just mentioned it downstairs not too long ago," Aile finally chimed in, walking over to the group at last. "Also, someone mentioned not to get into too much trouble."

"Really? When have I gotten into trouble that bad before?"

"I don't know, but I'd watch that invincible complex, furball. Never know when your world crashes down on you. So, can I assume that nothing extremely exciting happened after you yelled throughout the entire HQ calling out Sub," she'd ask, scratching her dragon behind the antennae as she redirected the conversation. "Not that I was hoping for that. Honestly, there's been enough things happening, we don't need a fight to break out inside the place."  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 8:18 pm
Espeon_Commander

"Worth a shot at least." Reno replied to the Espeon's point, quickly turning towards Aile as she finally walked up to where they were Giving a playful smile she began to question him, he would thumb his nose before responding. "Nope, Aile. Nothing exciting this time. Figured I'd poke the bear after he somehow managed to channel....that energy again. Especially without an artifact. But he still seems to be close to normal. For now."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 1:36 pm
Blizzard120

"If you must know, Darts, I started undergrad at the University of Johto, followed by a long tenure at Indigo Chain National Medical College." Doc said, rather annoyed at Darts's questioning. "Much to my chargrin, I would have made at least salutatorian there, but unfortunately, I ended up evolving to a Noctowl hybrid at some point. Evolution sickness is quite an unfortunate thing; I spent over a week with a fever, among aches and pains and so on, as my body underwent its sudden changes and had to miss a few classes in the meantime. Its times like that I find its a wonder how hybrids even exist." Doc mused with no sudden care of irony in his statement, pushing up his glasses.

Doc sighed a bit then looked back at Deo. "But yes, I am Dr. Anthony Owlwood, or Doc Owl for short as quite a few has called me. How may I help you?"

Darts whistles at Doc's credentials admiringly. "Well, sometime me and you are going to have to talk about how a college boy like you ended up in a place like this." He turned his attention to

DrachenKaiser2021
Looking at Doc Owl, Deo then asked the doctor a simple but yet hard question, "since I been turned into a hybrid, I have not had a physical and I have been displaying some abnormal traits associated with me becoming hybrid, could you give me a physical?" he then bowed his head down in shame as he never had to ask that at any point in his life.

Deo, looking the Luxray hybrid up and down as he approaches the doctor in search of a... physical? "Buddy," the gambler chimes in from where he was standing, near Doc Owl. "I don't think it's a physical you need if you've been 'turned into' a hybrid."  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 1:46 pm
"I had physicals while I served in the sandgem police force, and since I been hybrid, I have not been examined properly by a doctor of medicine. So I need to be looked over by a doctor to see if I can still do my regular activities." Deo replied to this hybrid of a person telling him what a physical is and is not. His tone of voice was that of non amusement and the expression of his face was that of a flat annoyance. He has not had a chance to get looked over by a doctor since the hybrid transformation and this really bugs him.  

DeoLux

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 2:06 pm
"An Articuno hybrid that can't seem to stay out of harm's way, rather it be his doing or something else." he said. He wasn't necessarily wrong in that statement either. "At any rate, I'd imagine you being just fine, then." he would then address the Luxray hybrid. "Anything that you could do as a human you should be just fine doing as a hybrid; becoming a hybrid changes nothing for the most part. Anything you might perceive as 'abnormal' is perchance just you trying to get used to what you are capable of now. With that said, you basically confirmed one suspicion I had about you already. Admitting you were changed and not natural born. And considering that you seem to have a severe low pressure about you, your power if you want to grossly summarize it, its been recent. You haven't gotten any handle, let alone trained into, any of what you are possibly capable of. Am I not wrong?" Doc assessed, heading to a desk and grabbing a clipboard. "Don't misunderstand, I'd have no problem giving any one any sort of physical, its just that it seems your asking for it comes from some sort of fear instead of any actual health related issue."  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 2:06 pm
Reno Vantas
Aile's initial response would be a roll of her eyes, trying but failing to keep a smile from forming on her own face. "You know poking bears can be hazardous for yourself, right," she'd ask, shaking her head. "At least things are normal, though. Or, at least as normal as things can get here." She'd take a sip of her coffee, grimacing at the now cold liquid inside. "I should have tried drinking some more on the way here. Anyways, so, what's your plans at this point, then? Surely you're not going to try and keep observing Sub like a creepy stalker right now."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

DeoLux

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 2:11 pm
Blizzard120
"An Articuno hybrid that can't seem to stay out of harm's way, rather it be his doing or something else." he said. He wasn't necessarily wrong in that statement either. "At any rate, I'd imagine you being just fine, then." he would then address the Luxray hybrid. "Anything that you could do as a human you should be just fine doing as a hybrid; becoming a hybrid changes nothing for the most part. Anything you might perceive as 'abnormal' is perchance just you trying to get used to what you are capable of now. With that said, you basically confirmed one suspicion I had about you already. Admitting you were changed and not natural born. And considering that you seem to have a severe low pressure about you, your power if you want to grossly summarize it, its been recent. You haven't gotten any handle, let alone trained into, any of what you are possibly capable of. Am I not wrong?" Doc assessed, heading to a desk and grabbing a clipboard. "Don't misunderstand, I'd have no problem giving any one any sort of physical, its just that it seems your asking for it comes from some sort of fear instead of any actual health related issue."

"...in fact, I never knew what I am capable of as I escaped the compound before anything happened to me" he answered in a depressed kind of tone and his head hung low for a little bit as he said that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:28 pm
Hands are idly wrung as Kawika came to a slow before the large metallic doors. There's a clear grimace set upon his visage as it visibly showed regret for not coming ready with more layers. A glance tossed about sought out any faces, let alone a means to get in- he didn't have a key.

There's a sigh exhaled, before he'd taken large strides over the door to loiter for now.  

nahobinokami

Angelic Prophet

8,125 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:50 pm
Nahobinokami
Hands are idly wrung as Kawika came to a slow before the large metallic doors. There's a clear grimace set upon his visage as it visibly showed regret for not coming ready with more layers. A glance tossed about sought out any faces, let alone a means to get in- he didn't have a key.

There's a sigh exhaled, before he'd taken large strides over the door to loiter for now.

"Can I help you?" A digitized voice spoke to the stranger, at first search very seemingly nowhere until it spoke again and revealed its self to be coming from a proximity pad to the side of the door, clearly used for those permitted to gain entry. "I originally intended to ignore your presence but after seeing you loiter around our door for several minutes in possibly the most inhospitable cavern in the world I thought I should at least give you someone to talk to before a wild Tyranitar comes along and becomes offended with your very presence." The voice continued, coming from the paid. Whoever it was could likely see him, the unmistakable mark of a camera on the pad.

"So, before you do die let me ask you a few questions. First off, who are you? Second, why are you here? Answer quick, all our chitchat might even wake up an Ursaring. Then you have to decide if you prefer being crushed by rocks or being mauled. I hear Ursaring only maul you with an inch of your life, at least the Tyranitar has the decency to give you a proper burial." The voice went on, its computerized tone making one wonder if it was an actual computer speaking to him or someone using some sort of voice distorting technology.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:47 pm
SubonicXP

"Can I help you?" A digitized voice spoke to the stranger, at first search very seemingly nowhere until it spoke again and revealed its self to be coming from a proximity pad to the side of the door, clearly used for those permitted to gain entry. "I originally intended to ignore your presence but after seeing you loiter around our door for several minutes in possibly the most inhospitable cavern in the world I thought I should at least give you someone to talk to before a wild Tyranitar comes along and becomes offended with your very presence." The voice continued, coming from the paid. Whoever it was could likely see him, the unmistakable mark of a camera on the pad.

"So, before you do die let me ask you a few questions. First off, who are you? Second, why are you here? Answer quick, all our chitchat might even wake up an Ursaring. Then you have to decide if you prefer being crushed by rocks or being mauled. I hear Ursaring only maul you with an inch of your life, at least the Tyranitar has the decency to give you a proper burial." The voice went on, its computerized tone making one wonder if it was an actual computer speaking to him or someone using some sort of voice distorting technology.

There's a twist of the lips, drawn to the side in a subtle frown. Hand shoved itself into his coat to draw out the notice that had essentially led him here. He then waved it about, focusing all attention onto the pad. There would be strides taken to close the space between him and this source of the voice.

" Here under the name Lancaster. I was sent directions here from someone in Snagem, " Reply came quick there was no desire to be utterly mauled to death by whatever might linger within this dangerous environment. The trip up here was hard enough as is. " I don't have a key or passcode to get in. "  

nahobinokami

Angelic Prophet

8,125 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:29 pm
Nahobinokami

There's a twist of the lips, drawn to the side in a subtle frown. Hand shoved itself into his coat to draw out the notice that had essentially led him here. He then waved it about, focusing all attention onto the pad. There would be strides taken to close the space between him and this source of the voice.

" Here under the name Lancaster. I was sent directions here from someone in Snagem, " Reply came quick there was no desire to be utterly mauled to death by whatever might linger within this dangerous environment. The trip up here was hard enough as is. " I don't have a key or passcode to get in. "

"Lancaster you say? Sounds Galarian. Hold on, let me check a few things. The voice responded before going silent. There would be several minutes of silence for Lancaster to suffer through, alone with his thoughts, hopefully the voice coming through the speaker was only joking about the Ursaring and Tyraniter. Then again, this was Mount Silver.

"Okay, sorry for the delay. Found you. We've been expecting you for some time. What happened? Decide to take a detour? Smell the Vileplume along the way? Kind of gross but hey, if you're into that sort of thing." The digitized voice said with a humored infliction, it was enjoying playing with him. "Please step back from the door and I'll let you in. Come through quick though, the Golbat aren't shy about slipping in. Annoying creatures, pests really. With that said an audible hiss came from the door and slowly began to part open and then disappeared in the rock on either side in a flash. The cool air from the inside blowing out and kissing Lancaster's face.

Upon stepping in he would find himself in a short foyer which then gave way to the common room. There he would find what one might expect in such a room; furnishings such as couches and chairs, tables, a large television on the wall, a bookshelf, and other bits and pieces to give it a pleasant homey feel. He wouldn't have too long to adventure around before that voice spoke to him again, this time through speakers hidden somewhere in the common area. "Relax a few minutes if you want but please keep your filthy shoes off the furniture. We just had it all cleaned scotch-guarded." That voice was pretty rude, and still whoever it belonged to had yet to meet him in person.

"So, hit me with your questions. I know you must have many, they all do." The voice implored.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:09 pm
"Who are you tormenting this time?" Absinthe commented from her spot in the main lobby. She didn't actually care if GRAY had his fun so long as he wasn't aiming his insults at her. She just felt like speaking up since there weren't a lot of people here, as most ran off to Hoenn on that mission.

Once Abby actually looked over to the entrance, however, she'd see the newcomer. ["Don't mind GRAY. He's got a big mouth for a computer program, but he'll help out when asked. He'll chew your ear off in the process, though."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

nahobinokami

Angelic Prophet

8,125 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:04 pm
Sounds Galarian, Phrase repeated in his head, brows knit together in such a way one could swear he was about to get a migraine. Was it Galarian? He hadn't had the opportunity to visit the region just yet- if anything, he borrowed the name from a book or something he'd read in passing. Ah-

Gentle caress of cool air finally drew the man out his own thoughts, reminding him exactly of where he was. A glance would be cast over his shoulder before he'd make his hasty step into the base. The voice rattled on, even after he'd been given an opportunity to relax just a touch. Lancaster wasn't quite sure he'd actually manage to reply to all it's questions, only managing a quiet, 'uh,' before he'd catch wind of another voice.

Head turned just a touch so he might catch sight of the only visible person in the area.

" He's a computer? " A moments pause, shifting to shove hands into his coat pockets. " That would explain a lot actually. Was just about to ask, hm, GRAY here, where I ought to head next. Didn't see anyone on the way up here. "

Chin tilted in towards his neck, grimace once again painting his features. " Then again, the environment out here isn't exactly for the faint of heart either. "  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games