Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 6, 1, 5 Total: 20 (5-30)

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:25 pm

*sets Psy's drink down next to the pile of magazines & glides out, tossing down the remaining drink & setting empty glass on the bar*
See ya later~
*steps out into the warm summer night*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:31 pm

(( Artist goes by the name Ailyia. This is her DeviantArt Portfolio She did sketches for us, I colored them. wink ))

*Startled when someone speaks to her. User Image She must have dozed off in the sun. redface Time to turn over and she grins at the person who has offered her a drink.* Oh thank you so much! User Image I'm sorry I dozed off on you? How embarrassing. redface Perhaps next time we'll have more time to chat. redface

(( Sorry Xan…wasn't quick enough on the draw. I was in the middle of RL stuff. stressed *shakes fist at RL* stressed ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Kat entered the bar and headed straight for the alcohol. She had had a frustrating day on the phone with various vendors and needed to unwind STAT. She decided it was a tequila night and made up a shaker of Mexican martinis...adding just a tad more tequila than usual.

She grabbed a glass and took a seat a the bar, making sure her parasol was closed and out of the way. Giving the shaker a few more good shakes, she poured a glass and took a long sip.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:53 pm

*walks into the bar* Hi Katana. ^_^ *takes a seat near her at the bar*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:58 pm

She turned and smiled at Kits when she appeared.

"Well, hey there Kits! How are you doing? I feel like I haven't seen you in weeks. biggrin "
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:05 pm

I'm doing good. ^_^ I've been pretty busy, so I haven't been here very much. I had a commission for a painting that I've been working on, and Rod's back from Brazil, so I've been spending more time with him. ^_^ How've you been?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:10 pm

She sipped her martini and smiled at Kits.

"I've been pretty good lately. Had a good long weekend and even hit up the club a few nights too. 3nodding How are things over at AS? In full swing since summer's here?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:11 pm

*Wakes up again out back by the wave pool. ninja She must have fallen asleep again. sweatdrop Checks the time on her iphone and decides it would be better to just walk outside and into her chambers to shower and change into something more presentable for evening.* sweatdrop

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Sounds like a good weekend. ^_^ Things are very busy at AS. With it so hot lately, it seems like everyone wants to go for a swim. 3nodding Our new picnic areas under the apple trees are doing well too, judging by how many times the trash cans have to be emptied per day. xd *starts thinking about what she wants to drink*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:20 pm

"Speaking of swimming, I've got the wave pool all ready to go, and I'm still working on an idea for a party for this month. I guess I should try and work on that some more tomorrow so I can get going on the planning. sweatdrop "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Liada comes strolling into the bar and looks around frantically. Seeing Kat she zips up to her and sniffs her up and down before she huffs in defeat and stands back up crossing her arms under her chest, tapping her left foot impatiently. Well Kat....I'll give you this much credit. The mustang passed under the blacklight every inch....either you were good, or very very neat.... stare
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Hmmm... the wave pool sounds like fun to play in. mrgreen I'm sure you'll come up with something great for the theme. You always do, and the other ladies will probably be willing to help if you can't decide. 3nodding *gets up and walks around the bar to look at the bottles and see if anything catches her eye*

Hi Liada. ^_^ *has no idea what she's talking about* sweatdrop

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:33 pm

She was taking a sip of her drink when Liada burst into the bar and ran up and ...sniffed her? User Image When she said something about the Mustang and a blacklight, she choked on her drink and started coughing.

"W-wait, WHAT? Blacklight?!" She coughed a few more times, and she reached over to take a sip of her drink. "What in the hell did you THINK you'd find in there? gonk "
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Lets see....after running into you and Hauk's little suck face session in the club the other night I needed to make sure I didn't need to clean the upholstery. Jeeze and that boy threw my little gift for him in the glove box too. neutral And I can't smell any "other" DNA from either of you two...shoot....she starts to make her way behind the bar to make a drink, then her demon eyes catch something just under the collar of Kat's shirt. User Image Aha! A hickey!

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:41 pm

*looks annoyed. Liada didn't even say hello to her* stare

*continues looking over the bottles, still not sure what she wants to drink*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5107 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games